Manan : Arranged to Fall In L...

Af malvika0911

This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in... Mere

Copyright
Prolouge
Characters 1
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter-66 Promo
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Promo
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Note
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Let me know
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Note
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
note
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter - 126
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chaoter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Let me know
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chpater 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter -160
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter - 183
Chapter 183
Let me know
Chapter 184
Thread 2

Chapter 113

2K 190 10
Af malvika0911

Ok guys here is the update..

Well due to the wedding season and I have wedding In my family too so was not able to give and update and mostly the same is gonna continue till the wedding ends... There will be irregular updates so please corporate guys..

Do not forget to vote and comment... Avoid mistakes if any...

Next morning it was a new morning.. all couples ended up in each other's arms so there was no possibility that anyone will tease the other.. the only left out for today was Cabir Mishkat and Neil and Navya of course.....

While our romantic couple was lying in each other's arms hugging and sunggling.. it was like Nandini was almost under Manik as if he protected her from the world while on the other hand just Neil and Mishkat were up. Well Neil because he slept early and Mishkat was never asleep.. it was like sleep was far away from him..

Mishkat moved to each room one by one and woke up all finally when he came to Manan he was amazed and happy to see them.. he was amazed because no one can be as cute as a couple than his brother and bhabhi and happy because they both compliment each other..

He clicked their images and then moved to Manik and moved his shoulder to wake him up..

Mi: bhai utho.. come all are up except you two..

M(sleepily): kya hai Miku... I am sleeping peacefully why are you behind me all the time..

Mi: because your peace and you need to wake up now.. get up and come fast all are waiting for you and bhabhi..

That is when reality hit Manik that he was sleeping with Nandini.. so he nodded and Mishkat moved out while on the other end.. Manik adored Nandini who was snuggling more into him... He with heavy heart tried to wake her...

M: Nandu utho... Chalo we are only the one lying here...

N: hmmmm.... Please I am too sleepy..

M: utho dekho we already missed the sunrise.. this place has amazing feeling in morning..

Nandini opened her eyes slowly to accquent her self with sunlight and saw bright smile of Manik who was on his one elbow looking at her with all the love he had for her..

He removed some hair strands from her face and adored her messy morning face with a glowing smile adoring her..

M: how can you look so stunning all the time..

N: that is because you look at me stunningly.

M: well point taken then.. but for now come on get up.. go to the room over there and freshen up. We have to do some photoshoot and for that mom has been behind my back...

N: me too..

Nandini went to get fresh while all were getting fresh only.

Soon Nandini was done too and so she waiting for Manik to come so that they can have breakfast.. that is the time when somwone came from back and started shouting..

Per: Neil Khanna.. bhar Nikal.. you bloody liar what are you upto haan. You liar telling me that I am going to Lonavala and what is this place..

Neil : baby please keep quite na.. are this was a surprise.

Per: surprise my foot you idiot can't you inform me..

Neil: Sam yaar.. I am so sorry for all the mess that was created...

All the others were looking at them as if they saw some alien on earth.. while Neil started doing sit ups in front of the girl..

(Samira)

Introducing Samira Neil's girlfriend other details further..

after a while she looked up at him by raising her eyebrow and Neil made puppy faces to convince her.. finally she said.

Sam: acha chalo thik hai.. abb jab tum ne itna sorry bola hai to Mai maaf kar deti hu... Tum bhi kya yaad karo ge iss Samandar sing Ko...

Neil immediately stood up and hugged her tight.. While that is when Manik came from back and said..

M: are Samy what are you doing here..

Sam: Manik... tum..

She ran from Neil's arms and hugged Manik tight..

Seeing this Nandini did not like it as that was her place and someone taking her place was not something that she like.. she never had a problem with alia or Mukti taking that place but some unknown person...

Sam: so pleased to see you after a long time..

M: me too yaar Samy.. after the trip you never contacted me..

Sam: woh kya hai na papa Ko pata chal Gaya ki Mai kaha bhag gayi thi.. so he was dancing on my head because of that to Sab chod Chad ke bhagna pada...

M: ohhh.. waise why are you here..

Sam: woh well now that I can see limited people over here.. so you might be knowing this idiot.. well than I came behind this idiot..

M: ohh so you know him...

Sam: well more than know... You see this idiot...

But before they could continue further.. there was another voice from back...

We are here kids... All turned to the voice to see all the parents over there.. all stood up from their places and firstly greeted their respective parents and then greeted the others. Nandini with the help of other girls got extra breakfast ready and all sat over there..

Raj: are beta log how was our surprise...

Mi: are dad ek dum rapchik.. kya planning hai Haan tum logo ki..

Ney: well ye sirf Manik aur Nandini ke liye.. they need to get photoshoot so we are returning tomorrow morning only.

M: mom why are you behind my ass to get this photoshoot...

Ney: you shut up.. Nandini beta Ishita and me have got some outfits for both of you and the photographer is gonna come in 2 hours so get ready..

N: are par what is the hurry...

Ney: I knew tum dono yeh hi karoge.. so girls take Nandini and boys Manik is all yours..

Both Manan were literally picked up by their friends and dragged to different rooms..

Almost in an hour and half or so both were kicked out of the room in a all dolled up manner..

Manik looked at Nandini and was amazed to see her in a princess gown and fully dressed...

M: god Nandini... You are looking dam beautiful. Let's do one thing.. I have one amazing idea you see why don't we  ditch this photoshoot and will take you to a secret place over here.. just you and me.

Nandini just blushed but she did not say anything.. while on the other hand the elders came there and saw them..

Ishu: tum dono kitne pyare lag rahe ho. Raman had slight tears and said..

Ram: I never imagined to send you so far but today looking at you as a fully grown woman I am not able to believe that in few days you will no longer be just my daughter..

When he said all this there were tears in all the ladies in the room.. while Ishu side hugged Raman and tried to calm him down while Neyonika tried to change the mood...

Ney: chalo bacho tum dono jao.. the photographer is already waiting..

But before Nandini move further Neyonika and Ishita put a black dot behind her ear..

While Ishu then kissed Manik on his forehead and said..

Ishu: you look no less ok.. so do not underestimate my son by making bad faces...

Manik gave her a bright smile when she said all this..

Manan then moved to the garden so that they can proceed but Manik held her hand in his..

Guys I am extremely sorry for thoda chora update..

Well I wanted to thank all the comments and votes as I am not able to reply because of hectic schedule...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

86.4K 5.5K 18
A sequel to Manan: The Spy in My House. If you want to understand this story better, you have to read my first book. But even if you dont you are not...
70.2K 3.7K 16
A concept of Arranged Marriage with a Twist...! To know more about Manan and story of their marriage peek inside...!😊
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
4.2K 233 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................