Is This Love Or Hate?

By time_slide

Luz Noceda, Half Vampire/Half Human meets Amity Blight, the Little Miss Perfect. Amity doesn't know, her vibe... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Fin.
Another Part.

Chapter 35.

174 13 1
By time_slide

"ughhh" Luz woke up with pain.
"You're alright!" Amity exclaimed as Luz looked at her hands. She finally got to remember everything. "Amity?" Luz looked at her. "You're the one I should be saying that to. Are you alright?" Luz checked around her body.

"I'm fine Luz. Could you just help me about with casting heal?" Luz casted it and all the bruises were gone. "Amity Blight!" Odalia screamed a little because of how her throat was still paining her. Luz also casted heal on herself and she was feeling extremely better that she could even move around better.

Odalia opened the door with force and saw Luz on Amity's bed. "What is she still doing here?" Luz rolled her eyes. "That's now how to treat an adult, young lady!" Odalia screamed. "That's not how you also treat a guest too, Mrs Blight." Luz smiled at her as she clicked her tongue.

Odalia was about to land a slap on Amity's face but Luz held her hand. "Can I tell you something?" Luz's irises turned black. "Luz, your-" Luz looked at Amity. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Luz said to Amity and looked at Odalia. "Just because you have a good status in the society doesn't mean you should treat your daughter like this as if you're "discipling" her. The way you treat her is very sickening and you should be in prison for child abuse." Luz squeezed her hand.

"Now, apologize to Amity." Luz said to Odalia as she kept on squeezing her hand. "I refuse!" Luz's eyes widened as she started laughing. "You can allow someone to apologize to you but you would refuse to apologize to someone?" Luz stopped laughing and continued her sentence. "What a stupid witch you are! You can at least do something for your daughter as a way of tell her sorry for all the terrible things you've done to her. Not even a stupid witch you are, you're a terrible mother." Luz let her hand go and held it once again but she was holding her wrist and Luz was pressing a vein that was on her arm.

"If you don't apologize to Amity in the next 3 seconds, I will drink your blood and eat your heart. I'll feed your body to a hyena and I'll make all of your family members apart from Amity watch you die as you get eaten and ripped to shreds." Luz smiled and looked at her, who was whining in pain. "Amity dear, I'm sorry for abusing you." Odalia didn't mean the apology because she knew very well that what she was doing to Amity was for her own good. Luz threw her on the ground and sighed. "I don't like hurting people at all." Luz sighed again sadly and healed Odalia.

"You're a wicked vampire, yet so caring." Amity said. "I know. Why do you think I'm usually angry when someone hurts you?" Amity looked away as Luz started smiling. "All done." Luz stood up and lied down on Amity's bed. "Don't you have a home to go to!?" Amity said. "Don't you need to take your mother to her room?" Luz said to Amity as she actually thought it was a good point.

Amity used a magic spell to carry Odalia to her room as Luz sighed. She removed her red tie, white blazer and black shoes so that she could get more comfortable and she arranged it orderly. "Today was such a tiring day." Luz said to herself as she sighed. Luz was calling Alejandro on the phone as he finally picked. "Alejandro, could you tell mother that I'm staying at a friend's house?" Luz asked. "I know it's Amity's house, right? Okay then." Alejandro agreed to do so and cut the call.

"Well that was simple and short."
Luz yawned as she looked outside and saw it was already dark. She saw the time on her phone was 8:05 and she yawned. She went to put her phone on charger. Luckily, James's phone was the same as Luz's phone but a different type but she was still able to use the charger. James gave her his charger so she stated charging her phone.

Luz sat down, and Amity came in. "Amity, do you mind if I crash over at your place?" Luz asked as Amity opened her eyes. Amity blurted "yes" as Luz snapped her finger and changed into her pajamas. Amity went to go take her bath and she wore her clothes and came out of the bathroom. She saw her bed and a futon that Luz was already arranging. "Where did you even-?" Amity asked.

"Oh, my sleeping schedule is terrible so I carry this everywhere because I'm a very busy person and hardly gets sleep." Luz smiled and went back to her normal face as she had already finished laying down her futon. Luz yawned and Amity lied down on her bed.

"Won't your back hurt when you wake up tomorrow?" Amity asked. "Its better than waking up tired and also waking up around 3 to take coffee to start doing paperwork." Amity giggled. "I- I know you woukd feel cold, so you can come lie down on my bed!" Amity said, like the tsundere girl she is.

"Are you sure?" Luz was surprised when she heard that. "You don't!?" Amity exclaimed. Luz kept her futon in the Item Box and lied down on Amity's bed. Amity shifted far away from Luz because she wanted to avoid contact. She switched off the lights and everywhere was quiet and dark.

The windows were opened and wind blew, and Amity started shivering. Luz held her hand and dragged her  close to her body. "W-w-hat are you d-doing!?" Amity said. "Would you rather shiver to death and regret it in the morning, or even use this opportunity to learn more about your enemy and also get warm?" Amity kept quiet.

"I'll rather do the second one..." Amity said it in a very low tone. "That's nice to hear." Amity started getting warm than before. "She smells like flowers and cinnamon." Amity thought in her mind. When she looked up, she saw that Luz was already fast asleep. Amity touched Luz's eye, where there was a scratch and frowned. "Danger and Death comes her way everyday." She shaked her head and decided to look for Luz's weakness around her body.

Luz didn't specifically have a weakness. Luz could only die, if someone could use poison to kill her directly at her heart. "I can't- seem to find anything!" After minutes of searching around, Luz didn't even move an inch or feel anything while Amity searched around her body. "I know I will find something!"

Amity didn't find anything. She was too tired that her body was so weak, she just buried her head on Luz's chest. Amity looked at how adorable Luz was sleeping and she smiled. "I don't think I can deny it." Amity went to sleep and the two girls started sleeping in each other arms.

The Next Morning...
"Ugh, this is so much worse than waking up 3am in the morning to drink coffee." Luz sighed and started making coffee for her to drink. "Shit, the paperwork!" Luz felt like dying at this moment because of the amount of work she had to do. Investigation on Dorcas and Doris's plans, paperwork, learming more magic powers and future things that are yet to be discussed with James.

"Luz? What are you doing here?" Emira asked. "Oh, you two were even around. Good morning Edric and Emira." Luz sipped her coffee. "Good morning too." They said at the same time. "Oh, I stayed over at your house because of your mother and Amity's problem." Edric and Emira completely understood.

"I know there was nothing that you two could do because of how terrifying your mother is. She would shut both of you up and tell you to act like nothing is happening, all for her status in the society. So sickening. Even my mother can't do that." They all shaked her head as Odalia came downstairs. "What are you still doing here?" Odalia said in a mean way. "Protecting Amity away from you." Luz smiled and sipped her coffee. "What is that? Coffee? How dare you take something that belongs to this house!?" Odalia acted quickly.

"Mrs Blight, do calm down. Isn't it a bit too early to start fighting? If a visitor was here, wouldn't you attend to his/her service? You refused to do so for me, so I might as well do as I please. Aren't I right?" Odalia was speechless. "Don't worry, I used my own cup so that you won't jump into conclusions like the person you are." Luz smiled and kept on sipping her coffee.

"But I must say, this is really good!" Luz wasn't trying to anger Odalia at all, even Edric and Emira thought she was doing that but she wasn't. Luz wasn't the person that would always want a fight at all. She was more like a lazy person that was blessed with supernatural powers from God.

"Could you shut up!?" Odalia said as Luz looked at her, still sipping her coffee. Amity finally woke up and came downstairs, just for her to see that Luz was only standing in the kitchen as Odalia was insulting Luz, while Edric and Emira were just standing. "To be frank, doesn't this get too tiring?" Luz said to Odalia.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm only speaking facts. When will you outgrow this? You're a grown up woman, who has 3 children and a husband to take care of. I pity the fact that you don't have shame while demonstrating abuse to your own daughter." Luz shaked her head in disgust.

Luz saw Amity on the stairs as Luz waved at her. "Amity! Good morning. How was your night?" Amity just wanted to melt at the moment but she decided to keep her cool. "It was alright." Amity yawned. Odalia secretly carried a knife and threw it, making sure it would hit Luz's chest. Luz immediately caught it with her finger. Thank Titan for fast reflexes, to be honest.

"Oh." Luz said and started laughing villain-like. "So this is what you want to start doing, right? Killing innocent children that is only trying to correct the wrong? I don't even understand how you became a mother. I pity the husband that married you. No, let me not say that. I pity your own life!" Luz started laughing because of how funny it is but all of them were just shocked.

"Speaking of the devil, here's the man!" Alador came downstairs as he greeted all of them and saw Luz. He immediately knelt down and came to her service. "No, you don't need to kneel down! Just take me as a friend of this family!" Luz said to Alador. "What's your name sir?" Luz asked. "She's Odalia, I'm Alador." Alador said with fear in his voice.

He stood up and when he saw Luz, he was scared. Luz was smiling so wickedly that people would run for their life when they saw this face. "Ah. Alador and Odalia. What beautiful names." Luz said. "I'm Luz. Its very nice to meet you. Ah, where are my manners? Good morning, Alador." Luz's voice was so deep and scary.

"Alador. Did I tell you how much I despise your wife?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 435 15
Amity Blight, known as the top student at Hexside, finally works up the courage to ask out her human crush Luz Noceda... but what will Willow, Amity'...
13.1K 427 18
Luz Noceda is a Hexside student. She's just like any other student but she is also dating Gabriella: a snobbish and a self absorb brat who things she...
13.8K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...
19.7K 537 37
A new student comes and joins the students of Hexside. Top student, Amity Blight, one day encounters them sleeping at her usual spot in the library. ...