tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... More

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 53 Field Trip Prep
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 95 Cadell
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 118 Six Fronts
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 124 Looking Glass
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

Ch77 A Warriors Present

1.2K 55 8
By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

"Al you ok?" I heard Elijah speak as he pulled me up from the ground with Gravity magic.

"Iv been better." I groaned out using my emitter powers to heal Elijah as we sat down on a pile of dead Golems.

"Wren Is a Slave driver even compared to Kordri and Sillas." Elijah Sighed.

"Sillas?" I questioned the unfamiliar name.

"The other pantheon Asura Training me and Arthur."

"Ahhh, so that's his name. Also, Wren isn't too bad compared to Virgil."

"How bad was it with him?"

"Let me frame it this way, You were training for like what 4 ish years with the Aether Orb right?" I questioned and Elijah nodded in confirmation. " I spent 8 years getting dismembered and beaten in the Stasis Orb. And I learn twice as fast as Arthur so It would have taken him 16 years."

"Holy Shit," Elijah said flatly in shock.

"That Aint even mentioning the fact Making new limbs fully functioning limbs If I get dismembered Is a fucking reflex that takes me a 10th of a second." I rolled my eyes holding a fully functioning arm out of ice and holding it in my hand.

"You sure your Still Ok? Mentally I mean." Elijah spoke in a worried tone as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Lonely as fuck without Claire, But other than that I'm fine." I shrugged.

It's been a month since we got here and have been training with Wren, Arthur Should be showing up any day now but other than that we are doing fine.

after My short chat With Elijah and Walked over to Wren, there was a small favor Id like to ask him.

"What Is it, Lord Tempest?" He spoke Curtly but in a slightly respective tone while going over a chart of our performance.

"Why do Asura's Call me Lord Tempest?" I questioned the second time I've been called that.

"You didn't know? No matter, The Clan Head of the Strom dragon Clan Has always been called Lord Tempest." Wren was confused as to why I didn't know but informed me anyway.

"I assume there was some other reason for you coming to me?" I asked quizzically.

"Yes, there was, I was wondering If you could make a weapon for me?" I couldn't go back To Dicathen without a present just didn't sit right with me.

"Boy, You may be the leader of an Asuran Clan, but do not overstep your Bounds. Doing such would be a waste of my time anyways." He waved me away, But I wasn't going to let up that easy.

"How about a deal then?" I smirked.

Wren eyed Tempestarii out of the corner of his eye but remained silent waiting for me to speak. "Wren If you make a Rapier for my lover I will let you Study my sword Tempestarii that was gifted to me by my god Boreas," I spoke holding out my hand for him to shake.

"your terms are... Agreed upon." He smirked slightly as he shook my hand, his hands were slightly calloused but not as much as mine, probably something to do with Asura's being more durable than 'Lessers'.

I handed him the Sheathed sword and obeying my will Tempestarii didn't drain his mana and allowed him to wield it. out of his dimension ring or the asura equivalent he pulled out a whole array of equipment ranging from tables to magnifying glasses and other random equipment that I didn't know the function of.

Wren drew the blade and started fawning over it like a schoolgirl with a new car. He flipped the sword in his hands over and over, looking over every inch, infusing mana over and over, testing sharpness and edge retention.

He constantly murmured and whooped with each new discovery he found in my sword.

"Remarkable! Truly This Is The Work Of The Gods! Marvelous!- So That's how that was Forged!" His voiced with each glace at it, Hell even Elijah joined in looking at it. Apparently, Elijah could already hide his presence well enough so he only took like two days to finish the forest training So he came here early and has been an apprentice to Wren as he trained his earth and Metal manipulation.

While Wren and Elijah were raving about my sword, I was experimenting with altering the Shape of my spell beads, It was a lot more difficult by I had some success with minor shape changes from the normal small orb to a cone shape and a Cube but anything other than that vastly decreased the mana and Strength of spells I could store in them.

Wren took an Interest in what I was doing So I explained the concept to him and He was surprised at the idea and that It worked, he tried a few times but after failing to do it he just went back to studying Tempestarii.

** 3 hours later**

"Alexander I'm Going to get the nessecery information to make the Rapier for your Fiancée, her name was Claire Bladeheart correct?" Wren spoke as he opened a portal.

"Yes that's correct, But please don't make her strip to analyze her mana flow like us." I sighed.

"I will collect the data through observation in a way that preserves her dignity, Oh and yes Do keep busy with your training while I'm gone," he said as he summoned a few thousand Powerful golems as he stepped through the portal.

"Oh, you Motherfucker!" I spat at the spot he had just disappeared from as the Golems approached us.

"Well, this is great." Elijah sighed pulling out his Warhammer.

"50 50 spilt?" I asked as my horns manifested and my claws dripped with Acid.

"Unlike you, my magic isn't meant to kill army's, 25 75 Split.

"haaaa... Fine, four eyes."

"Can it, Ya horny bastard."

"First off, my horns are fucking beautiful and So is Claire. Secondly, Fuck you too, half breed."

"Ok THAT was personal. Your a bottom and you fucking know it!" He spat at me.

"Ok but it's Claire your talking about can you really blame me? Also, keep talking like that, And I won't resurrect your Wife!"

"I can't blame you for that with Clare, but YOU IS A RAT BASTARD IF YOU DONT RESURRECT CECILIA FOR ME!" He pointed at me as he insulted me.

without a word two shadow spikes launched from our shadow impaling the nearest golem.

"Nah I'm just Fucking with ya" I punched him in the shoulder as we both burst out laughing before Turing to the Golems

-----------------------------------------

A few days later

Arthur showed up and Was trained just the same as us, Wren making him strip and fire spells. us getting attacked with only a few hours of sleep, fighting for hours and sometimes nearly a day straight.

Wren had been making Claire's Rapier at a painstakingly slow pace saying he needs the time to make sure every aspect is as perfect as he possibly could while using Tempestarii as a reference for the base of its structure.

From the few glimpses I saw of it which was merely the handle and guard and a bit of the blade, which to be honest looked like a thinner version of dawn's ballad with a fancy yet fictional handguard as well as a translucent red blade that was the same shade of crimson as her hair. But I did notice that the hilt was shaped to fit what seemed to be specifically Claire's hand, My main reason for deducing this was that the handle was thinner around the top and wider at the middle ever so slightly. Claire's pointer and ring finger had more Calluses than her ring and middle finger so it lined up more or less.

During our training, we were split up around the Crater at different sections as we fought a massive army of golems with our allied golems.

Throughout the battles, Wren shouted out pointers, advising us to avoid being herded into a corner as we mowed down enemy golems. Every now and then, golems that were stronger than usual would pop up, throwing us off guard at the start because they massacred the golems on our sides.

The day ended when we took down all of the golems. "That was brutal," Art sighed, laying flat on the ground. we were in an almost constant state of battle from the moment we were rudely awakened, with no chance to eat, drink, or even pee.

"Ya got that right." Elijah sighed.

"I don't even have the energy to heal myself." I breathed out, Although the Blade storm Style's stances let me fight with no wasted movement at all which made this a lot easier, Fighting for 14 hours straight leaves me exhausted.

Dinner was spent around a fire after Wren casually removed the golems and fake blood with a swipe of his hand. We began by debriefing the battle; Wren pointed out the mistakes we had made, from the minor ones to the potentially fatal ones.

"The total number of casualties on your side was 2451 golems, while the other side had 4500. Not an impressive victory considering the level I had made the golems on the enemy side," Wren read off from his notes.

This cycle of fighting while not in good shape till exhaustion or killing the army would be our routine for the next two and a half years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The discord link is in my bio so if you don't want to type a code it's right there to click on!!Join the Tbate fan fic discord and talk to us and get reminders of new fics https://discord.gg/SrZwypk3N6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 541 59
(FINISHED WRITING, BEING REVISED!) An only child, by the name of Nathaniel, has a very unfortunate life. Unpopular, bullied, and outcasted by everyon...
16.2K 684 12
What if Arthur beat everyone he deemed an enemy to him after uncovering Fate? But in the process lost everyone he loved in the midst of this war. Cou...
48.2K 1.7K 63
"This is my fate? The destiny of everyone? What was even the point of it all if this was inevitable. I have moved heaven and earth, mastered the buil...
96.8K 3.6K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...