The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Dadd...

By Pink_Crayon

❝I wish I wasn't so average, I want to be original.❞ A simple birthday wish causes chaos for Terrance J. Arch... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Not A Chapter But A News Update!
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Date Night For Cloud & Terrance
How Terrance Met Cloud

Epilogue

55.1K 2.2K 408
By Pink_Crayon

The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Daddy

October 12th 2013

____________________________________

Epilogue

It was a beautiful autumn day for a wedding, close knit family and friends all dressed impeccably to view the marriage of one Terrance Archibald and Cloud Stryker.

It was taking place in a church, the dark wooden pews lined up in rows where family and friends sat, whispering among themselves while Cloud, standing on the alter, watched over them, anxiously pulling at the collar of his crisp white dress shirt, reciting his vows over and over in his head to make sure he didn't forget.

His anxious movement weren't gone unnoticed.

''You look like you're about to pass out, bro.'' Wind stated, standing at his side as his best man, wearing a smoky gray suit, white dress shirt and a navy blue bow tie.

''I know,'' Cloud mumbled, forcing his hand down, even though he wanted to continue to pull at the snug collar and maybe loosen his black tie but he resisted, wanting to look his best and swallowed hard. ''I'm nervous about forgetting my vows and-''

''Dude, you were reciting them throughout your whole bachelor party-I think you'll be fine.'' Wind interrupted dryly.

He flushed at the remembrance, his bachelor party had been held at a strip club an hour outside of Dawning with both half naked men and women for entertainment and while the others got their lap dances and spending their money for attention, he ended up talking a poor female stripper's ear off about Terrance and Zayden and asking the women whose name was Glitter if his vows sounded all right.

''What's he worried about?'' Eugene piped up nosily, wearing a similar smoky gray suit, white dress shirt but instead of a bow tie, he wore a navy blue tie and he stood on the other side of Wind, raising a thick regal eyebrow.

''He's worried about forgetting his vows.'' Wind replied.

''He was saying them all last night, though, how's he gonna forget?''

''Okay, neither of you are of any help.'' Cloud deadpanned, adjusting the cuffs on his black tailored suit.

''I swear, bro, you're so whipped, it's sad, even surrounded by both hot half naked men and women fawning over you-your mind is still Terrance Terrance Terrance.''

''Shut up, like you're any better,'' He returned with a smirk, recalling his brother not paying for any lap dances and merely sat up at the bar texting on his phone. ''Mr. Ryder said I can only do this and this.''

''Whatever.'' Wind huffed, going quiet in embarrassment because like his brother, he too was enamored with his lover, Ryder.

★ ★ ★

In the back room stood a frantic Terrance, hastily trying and failing at tying his white tie, while Cloud wore an all black tailored suit, white shirt and black tie, he wore a black tailored suit, black dress shirt and white tie and while he was trying and failing at tying his tie, his two best friends sat on the couch watching his reflection in the mirror.

''You need help?'' Ryder asked, trying and failing to keep the amusement from his voice.

Terrance scowled at his friend. ''You don't know how to tie 'em either.''

''No, but I would have offered up Carmen's assistance.''

''What's makes you think I know how to tie a tie?'' Carmen demanded, shoving at Ryder's shoulder.

''You guys are no help at all.''

''Hey, she's the best man.'' Ryder pointed out, poking a thumb in Carmen's direction who glared in return, knocking his hand away.

''Best woman, you asshat.''

''It's whatever, I'll google how to.'' Ryder said, pulling out his smart phone and went to work.

Carmen sighed. ''Anyway, I gotta asked why Cloud chose this particular day.''

Terrance who was fumbling around with his tie stopped, flushing a bright shade of crimson and averted his eyes away from his best woman's gaze who only got even more intrigued because of his reaction. He knew why Cloud chose this day, his cheesy, corny bastard had gone and did it again, deciding the date of their wedding would be on the exact date they had been together intimately the first time around.

While he opened and closed his mouth, trying to find words a knock sounded at the door and it opened to reveal his sister, her dark hair was curled beautifully and she wore a pale purple knee length, strapless dress, holding his lovely five month old Zayden who was dressed in his brown Domo onsie (the onsie Cloud had bought for him at their trip to Disney) and even as hideous as the little onsie was it was Cloud's choice and Terrance had other things to worry about besides their baby's wardrobe because he was getting married today, dammit.

''You look so handsome, Terrance.'' Winnow told him sincerely, even getting a little misty eyed at seeing her brother dressed for his wedding-the day seemed to have come so soon.

Terrance smiled his thanks and held his hands out for his little munchkin, taking his boy into his arms and smiled brightly at him which Zayden return-still toothless but teethed on his purple gummy ring that indicated his baby teeth were coming in.

''Winnow, please tell me you know how to tie a tie or I'm gonna have to rely on Ryder and google.'' Terrance said, expressing his desperation.

''Rude.'' Ryder stated with a snort.

''Course I know how to tie a tie,'' She stated proudly. ''You know how many clients I've had who hadn't known and I ended up having to help?''

''I'm gonna take a wild guess and say more than half?'' Carmen asked and Winnow smiled, giving a nod of her head as she began fixing the dreaded tie at hand.

★ ★ ★

Cloud startled when the organ sounded and everyone stood to their feet as the doors opened, revealing Terrance and he looked breathtaking, his arm looped in with Lucas as they walked down the aisle but Cloud only had his gaze set on Terrance who stared back, a small smile playing at his lips. They hadn't seen each other in over twenty-four hours and they could both state that it was worth the wait, each thinking about ripping the stuffy suits off their bodies.

Lucas gave Terrance's shoulder a squeeze and a nod to Cloud before he turned and went to his seat next to Araki, leaving Terrance to walk up the three steps and stand directly across from Cloud, both their hands outstretched to hold in between them-their eyes bright with happiness.

''I love you.'' Cloud mouthed.

''I love you, too.'' Terrance returned, holding back from just closing their foot of distance to kiss him.

Their priestess cleared her throat, giving the men that stood before her a small smile before she began reciting but both men zoned her out, lost in each others eyes and only responded when necessary and it soon came to reading out their written vows.

''Terrance, today I become your husband and you become mine. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how-completely and forever.'' Cloud vowed, wiping back a stray tear that trailed down Rex's face.

''Darn it, Cloud,'' Terrance whispered, hoping only he could hear and he did because Cloud smiled in return, squeezing his hands as Terrance composed himself. ''I, Terrance take you, Cloud to be my husband. I promise to continue to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.''

Terrance didn't hear what the priestess said next but he knew this was the part about kissing the groom and he did, reeling Cloud down to meet him to a kiss that left the two of them breathless, not caring about the round of applause that sounded from their friends and family, cheering them on. Cloud had Terrance wrapped up in his arms and pressed up against him and neither could think of a better place to be.

*Vote*Comment*Fan*

A/N: All right, this story is done! Yeah! *pats self on back* It was a long ride but I'm so pleased with how this all turned out! Though, side note, Cloud and Terrance's story is finished! But, there is a Sequel posted called The Crazy Bad Boy Has Me Smitten which will involve Wind & Ryder.

Sadly, I don't believe Zayden will be getting a story of his own.

On another note I also have a new story out called 'Singed' and let me tell you, it's turning out amazing. Please check it out <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 893 9
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!! Book One, BoyxBoy, Completed Eli Stamp life was just as perfect as he could make it, his gay fathers well put together a...
150K 5.5K 9
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyXBoy, Book One, Male Pregnancy, Completed Life can be fantastic for many in the eight century with many adventu...
184K 6.1K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
5.4K 581 43
❦ WINNER OF THE RIVETING WRITING CONTEST ❦ OLIVER IS DYING With only months left to live at just seventeen, Oliver spends his remaining days of endle...