Let Me Try: Tokyo Revengers F...

由 nazianazen

Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanf... 更多

Desc.
°Swish-Chapter 1°
°Drop-Chapter 2°
°Orphanage-Chapter 3°
°Start-Chapter 4°
°MickeyMouse-Chap 5°
°Leopard-Chap 6°
°Visitors-Chap 7°
°Closer-Chap 8°
°Last-Chap 9°
°Friends?-Chap 10°
•Rumble-Chap 11°
•Meet-Chap 12°
•BadLuck-Chap 13°
•Click-Chap 14°
•Blessing-Chap 15°
•GMRC-Chap 16°
•Friday,13-Chap 17°
•What?-Chap 18°
•Sorry-Chap 19°
•Wild Horse-Chap 20•
•Back-Chap 21°
•Vronti-Chap 22°
•Marked-Chap 23°
•Hero-Chap 24°
•Thief-Chap 25°
•Missed-Chap 26°
•Moebius-Chap 27°
•Do It-Chap 28°
•Sick-Chap 29°
•Slept-Chap 30°
•Katana-Chap 31°
•Boyfie-Chap 32°
•Festival-Chap 33°
•Mud- Chap 34°
•Ex- Chap 35°
•4k- Chap 36°
•Jealousy-Chap 37°
•Vitamins- Chap 38°
•Toru- Chap 39°
•Monster- Chap 40°
•Visits- Chap 41°
•None- Chap 42°
•Halloween- Chap 44°
•Gucci- Chap 45°
•Hospital Call- Chap 46○
°Hideous- Chap 47•
•Anthem - Chap 48°
•Stung - Chap 49°
•Money- Chap 50°
•Stain-Chap 51°
•Hook -Chap 52°
•Mission - Chap 53°
•Evening Winter°
•Church - Chap 54°
•Chandalier - Chap 55°
•Photo- Chap 56°
•Misery-Chap 57°
•8 years ago- Chap 58°
•Attacked- Chap 59°
•Dobbleganger-Chap 60°
•Beginning of Another-Chap 61°
•Failed -Chap 62°
•Shattered-Chap 63°
•Silhouette -Chap 64°
•Tenjiku vs Toman -Chap 65°
•Era of Darkness -Chap 66°
•Wedding-Chap 67°
•Roppongi -Chap 68°
•Red Room-Chap 69°
•His Pill-Chap 70°
•Deliver-Chap 71°
•Flames -Chap 72°
•Shell-Chap 73°
•Aged -Chap 74°
•Red Sea -Chap 75°
•Her-Chap 76°
•Aunction -Chap 77°
•Kidnapped-Chap 78°
•Ship-Chap 79°
•Drown-Chap 80°
•Cage-Chap 81°
•Hang-Chap 82°
•Unfinished - 83°

•Bloody- Chap 43°

6K 369 189
由 nazianazen

___________________●_____________________

"U-um Hanemiya-kun?" Takemechi called out to the boy. He met him a few minutes ago and was told to follow so he did.

"What? Kazutora's fine" Kazu answered "You're a third year at our school?"

"Yeah"

"So if someone as famous as you have been going to our school all this time. I figured everyone will make a much bigger deal out of it" Takemechi openly said his opinions and wonders.

"I only went for one semester as a first schooler" Kazu answered as he looks at him "I've been going to reform school.."

"Eh!? You got arrested?!" Takemechi was surprised.

"It was all his fault...."

"Any way we're almost here" Kazu regain his composure.

The two stands in front of an abandoned arcade, painted with a headless angel.

As they enter Takemechi notice the atmosphere was a lot different than Toman's.

"Crack! Whack! Wank! Whack!" Moving on forward Takemechi heard the noise. Seeing someone surrounded in a circle, he was paused.

"HUH?" It was Baji who beating Chifuyu's face.

"Kazutora-kun? What's the meaning of this?" Takemechi quickly ask Kazu.

"What do you mean the meaning of this? It means proving yourself worthy and faithful" Kazutora answered looking at him.
"Switching gang is like Switching religions. So Baji needed to prove that he's ready for Valhalla. Now he's beating his most trusted man, the First Division Vice-Captain of Toman."

"Is it Good enough for you Hanma-kun?" Baji finally stops, untying his hair and looking at the Valhalla captains.

"You're late asshole"

"I'm surprised you went this far"

"You're a real bastard"

The captains commented.

.

.

"Got it Mr.Perfect?" Nari ask her friend who have been listening to her plan the whole time.

"So it's like you know someone's gonna get killed because of your gut feeling? Dumb sorceress bish" Ichiro rolled his eyes.

"Bruhh you gonna help me or what? Your just gonna push the play button on my signal anyway! And yes never ignore your gut feeling because it's a way of a Human giving warnings to itself" The girl answered.

"Finee, but promise me you ain't gonna go and fight with us okay?"

"What do you mean us? Hello you ain't gonna fight cause you're suppose to be HIDDEN Ace."

"Tch, I forgot about that part.... be thankful you have me protecting your crazy reckless ass" Ichiro chuckled standing up as he strech.

"Thankyou dude! You're always there for me" Nari stated smiling at the taller boy.

"OH yo" Draken with Mikey greeted as they arrived at Nari's house "Didn't know the Home God is gonna be here too"

"Same goes to you big guy" Ichiro commented back at Draken.

"Nana-channn~ I miss youu~" Mikey open his arms and hug me tight.
"Haha Mikey we just talk yesterday" Nari giggled letting Mikey hug her.

"Have I heard that right?" Riosha suddenly pops out of nowhere hearing the boy's voices "Ah! My boyfie's! Hello babies what brings you here?" She said grinning, snaking her arms onto Draken's biceps.

"Tch...." Draken frowns but Riosha smiled wider. She wasnt contented so she use her left arm to grab Ichiro's. The boy couldn't do anything but let her after all she's Nari's cousin.

"Riosha... I think you're making them uncomfortable" Rainari tried to stop her "OH shush darling, no boy is uncomfortable if the girl is pretty" Riosha answered back.

Nari sigh 'Well she's right, even in anime. Pretty faces always win'
"You can have that childish looking friend of yours while I have this two" Riosha stated pointing at Mikey who was clinging to me, making the two boys paused.

Nari sweatdrops 'OH honey if you knew the timeskip of this baby looking guy you may want to regret your choices'

On the other hand Mikey snickered at the two, well he have Nari all by himself while the two are being occupied.
"Nana-chann~ I want a lollipop" he pouted at the taller girl.

"Haha what flavour?" Nari smiled back making him happy.

The friends happily ate dinner at Nari's house. It's not the first time anyway, every time it's Nari's birthday the whole Toman will eat a feast. Of course Mrs.Kato gladly accepted them, for she herself knows they won't let her precious granddaughter get hurt.

"Then Nana-chan~ Thankyou for the food want to come with us?" Mikey smiled at me offering his hand, As I gladly took it and nod. Riosha, Draken and Chiro follows as well. But too bad Draken parted ways saying he got something to do, Ichiro was drag by Riosha to who knows.

Few minutes of walk we've finally arrived, observing the area I realize it was Mikey and Baji's usual spot.

"Eh? Nari-san?" Takemechi who was there waiting called out my name when he saw me. Turns out he was waiting 'wait I know this scene'.

Mikey let's go of my hand and told me to wait. He climb up to the monkey bar as Takemechi informed him about somethings. I quietly watch them at distance, suddenly Mikey's eyes turn serious.

The only thing I heard that is audible was "I've made up my mind"

With that An O form my mouth, and knew that shits about to get down.

The following morning at the location where the fight of Valhalla vs Toman is gonna be held at was crowded. Delinquents who was wearing other uniforms besides Toman and Valhalla was there too.

"What!? Who are these people?" Takemechi wondered as he saw them.

"They're 'Spectors' Toman Vs Valhalla whoever wins today will be step one closer to ruling Tokyo" Chifuyu who was beside Takemechi answered him "The fight's caught all the attention of All the Influential Delinquents"

"You got that right....Looks like nothing but bad dude" Takemechi commented observing the area.

"Like those two over there" Chifuyu looks at a certain direction as Takemechi follows "Hm?"

"The Haitani Brothers, they can summon hundreds of men with just a shout. Those two are like celebrities in Roppongi" Chifuyu informed making Takemechi shock "A hundred men?...."

"And that Fatty over there" Chifuyu change his head's direction looking at the fat guy on a car "That's Leanman, he controls Ueno"

"HA-HAHA! It's party time! Toman Vs Valhalla ain't worth shit!" A man with a ICBM printed in his uniform said, gaining their attention they notice how everyone with the same uniform bowed down "Good to see you, Sir!"

"I'm the one seeing the fight today, The names Hansen from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members" the man Hansen introduces.

"He's one of the big fish from 1998 group! He's our oversee today" Chifuyu informed their new member who was just assigned yesterday Takemechi.

"Overseer?" Takemechi ask.

"That's like a Referee. Hansen, The Haitani Brothers, Leanman they're just gonna watch today. But they're normally fierce rival with Toman" Chifuyu cleared.

Takemechi gulp thinking 'So they're just gonna sit there and watch?'

"YOU GUYS READY TO THROW DOWN!?" Hansen yelled at the center of the area as Toman was on the right side and Valhalla was on the left "FIGHTERS! MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!"

"TOKYO MANJI GANG!" Hansen shouts as TOMAN entered with their flag standing proud "VALHALLA!" He shouts the next gang as they enter with a headless angel on their flag.

As every 'Spectors' were watching they recognize the blonde dude with overflowing charisma.

"The Invicible Mikey"

"Its Mikey"

Everyone started to whisper.

"Hansen-kun, first of all I'd like to thank you for seeing this fight today" Mikey as the president give his greetings.

"Ha! If this fight sucks I'm kicking all of your asses" Hansen stated.

Draken and Kazutora stands in front of Hansen "A five on Five fight with your best guys or An all out melee with everyone, which one will it be?" He ask the two.

"Valhalla pick the fight with us first so you pick First Kazutora. We just have one condition" Draken answered first looking at the smaller guy "To Rescue Baji!"

"If Toman wins the battle. We will Take Baji Back. That's all there is to it!" Draken added.

"Huh?Baji joined our gang on his own. There's no turning him back now!" Kazutora grin at him with malice.

"We're taking him back." Draken repeated glaring back at him.

The tension between them rise as Kazutora clench his fist "You fucker think your hot and shit?"

Hansen saw this and restraint Kazutora "Hey, don't start throwing punches just yet"

WHACK!

Suddenly without a warning, Kazutora punch the supposedly Referee Hansen. Making everyone surprised.

"Ga-aghk" Hansen cough out as he fainted to the ground.

"Damn what a lame asses" Seems like Kazutora snap as he commented grinning down at the knock out body.

"Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game?" Kazutora kept on grinning at Toman.

Mikey's face turn serious as he glare at Valhalla.

"We came here to torture you guys to death" Kazutora smiled opening his arms wide open.

"LETS DO THIS TOMAN!!"

"Are you sure?" Nari who was at the back of the area with her Friend Chiro whispered. "Yeah, yeah the sounds of the Firetruck was turn off and the speaker is here too" Chiro reassured.

The two peek back at the scene where everyone begin fighting.

Kazutora went from Mikey but was block by Draken. Soon who was kick by Hanma.

"Yooo this shits firee" Nari smiled in delight making Ichiro to frowned "I don't know if your worried, happy, scared or anxious" he commented but soon watches with her.

"Yeah bro punch him in the face!" Nari was enjoying himself like she was watching a show "Na-ah punch him in the gut that's more effective!" Chiro who was frowning at his friend soon vibes with her.

Black and blue faces was now visible. "Um? Chiro I think they need you there" Nari sweatdrops and look at Ichiro who was glaring at her "Ain't no shit, I'm not gonna go there and leave your reckless ass behind" He cross his arms together.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna fight beside I don't know how! I can do the mission on my own....well I can think of a way" Nari was trying to reassure him, but it seems like he just ignore her.

Ichiro soon grew worry as most of Toman was beaten "Come on~ Mr.Perfect~ look they need you" Nari snickered as Ichiro gulp. He clench his fist and sigh "If I see you down there, don't even think about it"

"I'm gonna beat all of your asses!" I heard Takemechi scream as everyone look at him. Nari was fighting the urge to shout with him and cheered them up.

Seems like every main characters shout works, for Toman regain strength once again. Mitsuya supported Takemechi and smiled, soon The Ichiro Iekami supported Takemechi's left side.

Valhalla gulp for the black raven hair boy and glowing blue eyes charisma was strong. While on the other hand Toman rejoice "THE HIDDEN ACE! ICHIRO IEKAMI!"

The Spectors know that raven haired boy too well, he himself have a reputation of being strong. He just came back a few months ago but everyone remembered the strength he held when he was a little boy gaining the nickname 'Toman's Shadow'

Nari can't help but to grinned, she jump and celebrated for this scene was so overwhelming and fire at the same time. The battle continued so on, until every Valhalla captain started to Target Mikey.

Draken and the others couldn't get to him for they were neither beat out or surrounded. "Help Mikey!!" Draken shouted looking for the other members, desperately trying to reach the President.

Ichiro could easily beat them but he was not attacking due to Nari's order. Valhalla was getting tired of his defends and dodges while they were punching him with all their might, not of it landed. Knocking them out slowly, he was watching Mikey's Direction but he trust the girl so he just let them be.

Moments later Kazutora knock him to ground making everyone in Toman beside Iekami surprised and get worry.

Nari who's smile turn into a frown focuses and got her plan ready "Wait a little longer"

Mikey rise up but was held by the captains as Kazutora expresses his sufferings and kept on hitting Mikey on the head.

Just like Nari's plan Ichiro's opponents grew tired as he easily walks away from them running towards Mikey.

"Go Iekami!!" Draken shouts looking hopeful at him.

"Gotcha" Nari nodded, she was about to start but.

"Hello~ like this is not the kind of party that I was expecting for" A girly voice suddenly yelled making Nari to look for it.

And then she saw her cousin Riosha with a summer dress and shades on her. A megaphone on her hand as she talks, gaining everyones attention.

'WHAT THE PACK IS SHE DOING HERE!!?' Nari's soul left her body.

___________________○_____________________

Yeheyy!Because I haven't update so this chapter is longer, thankyou for your votes and reads mwahhh! I'll publish the next chapter soon. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I have a lot of things to do so I cannot update everyday sorry but love you guys please enjoy♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

249K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
28.3K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
156K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...
581K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...