My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

Da YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... Altro

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

1.5K 55 87
Da YOLOwriting101

"Would you mind if I told my parents?"

Mimi looks at me with wide eyes as we sat in his room, and I wait for him to give me an answer. He still held onto the beanie I got Primy yesterday. It was still all to new.

We're having a girl...

"Told...j-just your parents, right?" He asks me, and I smile awkwardly.

"I mean, my sisters might hear it eventually and might even be looming in the background. Sorry to say, but-."

"I...I don't know." He looks away from me, only to set his eyes back onto me. "What if your sisters say something?"

I was afraid of that too. They don't really like him anymore despite the fact that they know the situation. The way they hold grudges on my behalf is completely unnecessary.

"They know better," I chuckle, trying to make up for the fact that I wasn't sure if they really knew better, "And they wouldn't dare while my parents were in front. They know my mom would say something, and my dad will most likely stay silent on it. You're also pregnant with my child, they should know better."

"But...do they?" He questions me worriedly, and I didn't know what to say. "I just...don't want hate."

I nod in understanding because it can be annoying having to deal with such a thing.

Hate...dislike...the looks.

I just want him to come home to me now so that he'll be more comfortable in my presence all the time. I worry for him. He just...worries too much.

"Don't worry Mimi." I wrap my arm around his shoulder, going on my phone. I get to my mother's name and look at Mimi. "Are you sure?"

"I haven't said a-anything on it. I do want you to t-tell your parents, but...nothing, you can do it." Mimi nods forward and I look at him sadly. I end up not calling her, yet, as I cradle his face.

I tried to think of something that would help him feel better, and something came to my mind.

"For our wedding," I start, and Mimi's features light up, "I was thinking about what suits we could wear. Want to wear matching ones?"

"Matching suits?" He repeats, lifting up his hand that had his ring. "What color?"

"You could choose, it's all open and in the air. We haven't really discussed what would be happening, who'd come, what we'd do...the costs." I smile down at him and he looked worried about that. "But let's not worry about that, the costs. What color suit would you like to wear?"

I see Mimi begin to think, and I see his thumbs run along the fabric of the beanie.

"Dark colors look good on you, and lighter colors l-look good on me." He murmurs to the beanie almost.

"I think any color looks good on you." I say proudly, and he looks up at me softly. "Would you like to contrast? I wear a darker color and you a lighter?"

"Like what? I wear...black and you wear white?" I tease, but he was nodding fast. I found myself grinning awkwardly because I didn't really want to wear a black suit...that's more for funerals.

Except I couldn't say no to him as I nod in agreement.

"I can wear a white s-suit, and you wear black. When we stand before one another w-we will be so cool. Yeah...I like that. The baby likes it too." Mimi pats his stomach, and I rest my hand on his stomach.

"Primy will probably be born...in September or October, so when we have the wedding you will definitely be showing. Don't forget we will be on a K1-Visa. I can bring you, but once that visa is enacted we have up until that time. If you're not married to me by that time then...you'll have to go back-."

"That won't happen!" Mimi exclaims, rising onto his knees fast. "We will be married, e-even if we have to go to...Los Angles right?"

I frown, not knowing what he meant.

"What's that place that is known for eloping?" He asks, and I smile at his cute question.

"Las Vegas, close enough though." I nod firmly for him as he shook his head.

"Not close at a-all." He smiles, sitting back down on the bed. "We...we can tell your parents."

Yes!

I was ready to call her so fast as I click her name. I glance at Mimi who was looking down at the phone awkwardly. It was a FaceTime call, so she was going to see me first.

When she answers, Mimi gasps as he flies back against the headboard. To hear his head hit it I go towards him as I make sure he's okay.

"Travis? Are you crazy? It's late in the evening!" She exclaims and I forgot the time differences so easily. "How is it in China?"

"Good. I have something to tell you and everyone else." I start, and I look at Mimi who was looking down at his stomach. That's when I set the phone on his lap, and he gasps.

He looks at her and I saw her begin to smile up at him. His fear disappeared so fast just to see that she wasn't angry at him.

"Mimi, hello, how are you?" She asks him softly, causing him to look at me in shock.

I give him a thumbs-up, and he clears his throat as he grabs the phone.

"I'm doing g-good... How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I'm wondering if my son and your fiancé lost his mind for calling here so late, but I'll excuse it this one time since I got to see your cute face." She gushes to him and Mimi began to blush. "Mimi...I have a question."

Mimi nods down at her, and she nods at the lower part of the screen. That's when she can clearly see the beanie laying on his shirt. He began to smile shyly as he lifted it up, and out of nowhere my dad was in the screen with my mom.

To see his amazement surprised me because he's always very calm. His expressions rarely change and to see it change made me happy.

"We're...p-pregnant, and expecting a girl... You can call h-her Primy." He tells them shyly, and my mom cries out in joy.

I heard my dad clapping happily and I saw Mimi completely taken aback by their excitement. I massage his foot, smiling down at him as his eyes began to water.

"Primy? That is the cutest name! Like Mimi, Primy? Oh that's so cute!" My mom gushes so much and Mimi looked happy to see their excitement.

I was happy to see him look happy about their acceptance on the matter. They'd be crazy not to! If you were to look at that beautiful face...how could you stay angry at that?

I don't know how I did it.

"Congratulations Mimi. I'm happy for you and Travis' future. I knew you two were meant for each other." My dad just tells him out of nowhere.

I had no idea he felt that way. He never told me this before.

"We are...I'm thankful for him...and I'm sorry f-for the pain I caused him a y-year ago." He whimpers, and I shake my head because he didn't need to apologize.

"It's okay. It's not your fault Mimi. You don't need to apologize, we were never mad at you." My dad stated.

"But...Zoe and Diane a-are." He whines to them, and that's when my dad calls them.

I found myself laughing because it seems like now we're about to fix that problem once and for all. Finally, they were being ridiculous about it.

When I hear them enter the room I saw Mimi look a little nervous by that.

That's when I sit beside him now and pull him between my legs to sit. Now I rested my chin atop of his head so that I could see what was going on on the screen.

"You two need to apologize to Mimi." My mom demands of them, and I hear Zoe gasp.

"What? What are you talking about?" Zoe snaps, and I suddenly see Diane right next to my mom. She looked at Mimi and saw him holding the pink beanie.

Out of nowhere she gasps, and her annoyance left her eyes so fast. She had that look in her eyes from when she first saw him...like she wanted to hug him for forever. Like he was some type of teddy bear.

"Mimi you're...pregnant?" She asks him softly, and he nods. "Is it a girl?"

When he nods again she squeals.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wasn't really mad at you, Zoe just didn't want to be the only one so I had to pretend - I'm so sorry for before!" She apologizes so fast, and I hear Zoe start going off on her.

Mimi began to smile at her words and I was happy to see him look so comfortable around them. At the same time, I knew Diane wasn't lying about that one.

Zoe and her manipulative-self...

"Pathetic." I mumble, and Mimi shushes me. Only for Zoe to suddenly be in the screen as if she snatched the phone from my mom.

"Who are you calling pathetic?" She shouts at me, and I wave at her as Mimi raises the screen so that she was seeing me instead of him.

"I am. The fact that you made Diane still be on the hate train on my baby when she wasn't down for it anymore. It's sad...you're sad. Mimi hasn't done anything to you, but just be cuter than you." I mock her, and I could tell that annoyed her.

Which was my objection.

"That's n-not true, she's cute." Mimi tries to help the situation and I smile down at him.

"Don't kiss my ass." She sneers at Mimi, and his smile ceases.

"Watch your mouth with him." My dad snaps at her now.

"This is ridiculous! I'm just watching out for him. We all saw how he hurt you and now you're having a baby with him when you said you'd never dare anyone again after that! But there you are with him, now having a baby? It's crazy!" She cries out, and I see Mimi just straight-faced.

It kind of startled me because I could tell he was irritated by that. Her words weren't getting to him like they used to. Now he just looked done.

I could say the baby was at fault for his change in reactions to certain things.

"Not crazy." He says, and she narrows her eyes at him.

"What did you say?"

"Not crazy," He says much more louder, "Not crazy that we are having Primy. Primrose will be the cutest baby ever and you will fall in love with her so much, you'll be apologizing t-to me for hurting my feelings! Then, I'll smile as I hold Primy."

She looked taken aback by that as she stays silent. He looks away from her now and I just smile at him, taking the phone.

"Yeah, we're having a daughter. Don't worry, we will both be there before the baby is born. You can see Primy in all her glory." I proudly state even though Zoe wasn't saying anything. "Zoe if you're just going to have your mouth gaping can I see mom now?"

I see her hand the phone to mom now and Mimi smiles at her.

"I'm going to d-dye my hair pink mama, would you like to see it?" Mimi asks her, and I found myself smiling down at him.

He called her 'mama'...

"Mama?" She murmurs, her hand resting upon her heart.

"Oh!" Mimi gasps, looking up at me as I grin at him. "C-Can I call y-you that?"

"Of course you can!" She nods ecstatically and Mimi grins at her happily.

As they finished their conversation and hung up, Mimi looked up at me excitedly. He had a bright smile on his face and I raise my eyebrow.

"So...she's your 'mama' now?" I tease him, causing him to blush. Though soon he nodded quite firmly and I knew he was confident.

"Yes, yes I did," He threw his legs over the edge of the bed, looking over his shoulder at me while biting his lip happily, "Wanna come with me to get m-my hair dyed?"

____Mimi____*

I look at myself, blushing as I look at my pink hair. It's pink now...standing for Primy.

My happiness was growing by the second!

"Travis!" I exclaim excitedly, and I look behind me as I saw him staring down at me. I didn't even realize he was that close to me.

"I'm right here." He smiles, looking at my hair. "You're hair is like cotton candy now. Makes me want to eat you up."

"Do it!" I nod happily and he snickers. "I'm serious, but, you w-won't do it so... But I've never dyed my hair s-such a color... I look nice, right?"

"Of course. Why do you always ask me such obvious questions with obvious answers?! You are beautiful~." Travis drawls the last word, his tongue flickering against his teeth.

I snort because he was being silly as I look at myself once more. Running my fingers through my hair, I shake my head a bit to get my hair around. Once I stop I feel Travis grip my shoulders, raising his eyebrow as if he was checking to see if I was dizzy.

"You're so silly." I bite my lip at him, smiling as we both walk out of the hairdresser.

I grab his hand and as we walk I stop in my tracks. Looking to the right of me, my eyes come in contact with a café full of sweets.

That's when I look at Travis and he smiles down at me.

"Are you hungry for some?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me, and I nod ecstatically. "Okay, let's go my sweet! Gotta feed you and Primy!"

He practically rushes me in, and when we get our seats I looked at the menu. As I do I see Travis stand up as he presses a kiss to my cheek.

"I held my piss the whole time your hair was being done, so I'm going to go the restroom real quick, okay?" He lets me know, and I nod.

How silly of him to say that word as he rushes off.

As I sit here I could just think of how delicious all of these would taste. It smelled so sweet inside...and I don't even like sweets! I do right now.

"Hey."

I look, seeing a group of girls come towards me. I already knew they were here for Travis as I sigh.

"No, he's already taken." I say fast, but they shake their heads.

"You're really cute." The girl in the front compliments me, and I flinch.

That wasn't the first time I've been called that, but this felt different. These were girls I've never seen and they were approaching me in such a way? Travis wasn't even here and they weren't here for him, but me?

"Am I...h-handsome?" I ask shyly, and the girl behind the girl in the front nods.

"We saw you two walk in together, but we wanted to talk to you. You're too attractive to ignore-."

"I'm attractive?!" I gasp as I found myself so happy. Travis has told me these things, but I always thought he was just saying it because he loves me. To hear it from others just means what he's saying is quite possibly true, right?

I saw him leaving the bathroom, and when he gets to the front they all move for him. Only to look back at me.

"Could we hang out? Maybe...?" She questions me softly, and I grin.

"Oh, I just want to say that I'm in a r-relationship with him, so if that changes your opinion of me - don't waste your t-time-."

"Oh, we know!" She nods fast and I look at Travis now. I was very proud now because I was called handsome! He gets called that all the time!

But for me...that's rare!

Once the girls were gone I grab his hand, squeezing it excitedly.

"Travis...guess what!" I beam and he raises his eyebrow.

"What?"

"I was called 'handsome' by them!" I tell him excitedly, causing him to frown. "You might think that's nothing t-to be excited about, but this is huge! No one ever calls me 'handsome'."

Travis' grip on my hand loosened, and I saw how hurt he looked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, they do. I do-."

"Besides you though. Y-You're calling me 'handsome' because you feel obliged to. That...that was different." I state, biting my lip as I smile. "I have never been so excited! It's...it's the hair, right?"

I see Travis raise his eyebrow, looking away from me. It almost seemed like he was pouting now.

"Maybe it is. You stand out much more...because not many guys would dye their hair pink-."

"Well they should!" I chirp up as I grin. "I'm so lucky. I have you by my side, I'm n-now handsome to others, and I'm about to eat something I'm craving! Not to mention I get to show mama! I'm doing great right now Travis."

I smile at him and he doesn't say anything. I wait for him to agree with me and find ways to list off how great he was doing as well, but his silence only annoyed me.

"You don't f-find yourself lucky?" I question him now.

"Of course I do Mimi. I just think that you shouldn't let another stranger's words decide how you feel. I have called you handsome, beautiful, cute - so much words! And here you are, letting your day somehow be cheered up from some random girls." Travis shook his head in disappointment. "It isn't okay-."

"I can be happy about whatever I-I want to be happy about!" I snap at him. "The word...say it to me."

Travis just looks at me, looking into my eyes. I wait until he grabs my hand and presses a kiss to it.

"You're handsome." He compliments me, causing me to grin.

"Yeah...it f-feels nice hearing it from you, but to know a stranger is corroborating that just adds to your words. You must understand, I have never dealt with this before in my life." I slam my hands on the table, grinning at him. "It doesn't mean I don't appreciate your words th-though."

"Maybe, maybe not." Travis shrugs and I narrow my eyes on him. "What?"

"I lost my appetite." I stand up, walking out of the café. When I look I see Travis rushing behind me. My changes in mood weren't ideal...I know.

I began to feel bad for him as I kept walking. What if he breaks up with me because my mood keeps changing abruptly like this? The baby and I will be left alone and what if he stops loving me because my mood is so sporadic?!

Primy needs to stop making me go crazy! I pat my stomach multiple times softly so that she knows, and out of nowhere I see Travis looking down at me. He had a raised eyebrow and that's when I grab his arm.

"Travis don't b-break up with me." I whimper to him, and I'm suddenly swept up into his arms.

"Mimi I will never, ever break up with you! Where did that come from baby?" He asks as he walks us along now.

"I just...my moods are quite sporadic. I-It is so bad. You must teach me the ways." I rub my hand on his chest, and he frowns.

"Ways of...what?"

"Ways of confidence." I say.

He suddenly stops at a window of a shop, setting me onto my feet. I could see into the shop as he rests his hands on my shoulders.

I found myself blushing as there were people looking, but my blush soon went towards Travis when he kissed my neck. To feel his lips go to my ear made me...feel weird.

"Just look at yourself everyday and tell yourself you are handsome, you are cute. Whatever adjective you want, be confident in that assertion. Then, before you know it, you'll believe it more than anything else baby." He murmurs into my ear, and I look up at him for having did that.

A grin grows on his lips and I could see the mischievous nature of it. His hand wrapped around the front of my waist, feeling it go under my shirt. My eyes were wide on him through the mirror as my hand gripped his arm.

Only for him to kiss my cheek, smiling.

His hand just rested on the bump, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to go higher.

"Travis m-more." I beg him, and he licks his lips.

"Where can I possibly give you more Mi-?"

I start pulling him, and I have him follow me back to the apartment complex. Except I don't take us to my room because I knew Louis was there. I have the elevator go all the way up to the roof, and I turn to Travis as it goes.

"So, we're going to the roof? Hope you're not afraid of hei-."

I rush towards him as I grab his shoulders, pulling him downwards to me. Pressing my lips to his, I push him back against the wall of the elevators. I just kissed him as if it was me against this wall and he was me in this predicament.

My hunger and desire was beginning to be too much to bare. His hands gripped my waist as he tried to hold on tightly to me, but I moved his hands. I wanted to be in full control for once, and now I was.

When the elevator doors opened I pull us out, walking backwards as I didn't want to separate my lips from his.

I could feel the breeze from up here as we kissed, my hands shoving him into the wall. I could feel his tongue enter into my mouth as it rubbed against mine, his hand grabbing my waist. Pulling my body against his, I felt my leg go around his.

That's when I pull back and go against the wall. Grabbing his hand, I pull him in front of me. I grab his shoulders and push them down until he was in front of me on his knees.

His hands gripped my hips gently as I bite my lip, seeing that there was a rise in both of our pants.

Even though if I was to look up I'd see the city, I didn't care because no one would be seeing me from this high up. I see Travis smirk up at me as he pulled my hips towards him, my bump closer than them. He smiles only to raise his eyebrow.

"What does my handsome baby want?" He questions me in a huskily manner. I felt my face heat up for him calling me handsome...nodding downwards. "What baby?"

"I want y-you..." I rest my hand on my crotch, and Travis licks his lips as he continues to look up at me.

"You want me to...what?"

I breathed in shakily...I can't do this anymore.

"I want you t-to lick it."

__________________👀

he can't do it anymore. 😗

he wants him to...lick what exactly? 😶‍🌫️

Mimi you must be specific! 🙇🏽‍♀️

leaves lots of...options up in the air. 😲

with Travis, there's many. 🥴

- yolo
*happy yesterday Thanksgiving*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

176K 6.9K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
Dad's Boss Da amber

Storie d'amore

5.8M 203K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
164K 9.6K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
890K 39.1K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...