tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... More

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch77 A Warriors Present
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 95 Cadell
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 118 Six Fronts
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 124 Looking Glass
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

Ch 53 Field Trip Prep

1.8K 67 9
By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Alexander Shard pov

"Remember this is a friendly duel, don't kill each other!" Claire announced as she stabbed her sword in the ground.

Both Theo and Elijah nodded in consent before Claire signaled for the duel to begin.

Theodore immediately took off, charging at him like a frenzied bull. Elijah stomped the ground, shards of the earth the size of his body flew at Theodore.

Theodore didn't really get what he was doing as he kept charging at Elijah, growing more and more frustrated from him running away and throwing earthen spears at him.

"Do you think I'll let you keep running around?" he roared as the spikes that Elijah launched towards him all started floating and shattered into dust.

Theodore thrust himself toward him during the short span that he decreased the gravity around him, increasing his speed tremendously.

Elijah just stood in place and took the massive hit to the gut that Theo threw at him without flinching, The ground under Elijah shattered and was reformed around Theo trapping his legs.

"Elijah you sly son of a bitch!" I Laughed figuring out what he did.

"What just happened Al?" Claire asked confused as to why the ground broke and Elijah didn't flinch.

"Elijah has a layer of dirt on him that took the blow and transferred the force of his punch into the ground," I explained while snickering because Theo basically just lost the fight because he can't even hurt Elijah right now.

Elijah dashed forward using the ground to push up against his feat Like he was moving in the same direction a treadmill was moving below you.

Theodore's initial expression of surprise turned into a cocky grin as he clenched his fist.

"Fall," he snarled. The sudden change in gravity Stopped Elijah in his tracks before he had the dust layer take the blow and slowly augmented himself, something he wasn't the best at but was good enough for now.

With a victorious grin on his wild, unshaven face, he took one last step to get in range for the final blow when Elijah shot him a smirk and pointed upwards with his finger in response, Theo remembering the trick from Arthur looked up immediately.

"it says gullible on the ceiling." Elijah snickered before slamming Theo in the chest with his war hammer launching him into the wall. Upon impact, Theo's body was tied to the wall with restrains made of earth magic constructs.

"STOP!"

Claire got in between the two of us as she made sure Theodore, who already regained consciousness, was okay. By that time, Theodore had already shoved the rock off of him as he silently dusted his uniform. He would probably get a nasty bruise on his back but his mana-enhanced body allowed him to avoid any serious injury-the rock wasn't too big after all.

"Good duel, Theo."

-----------------------------------

5-week time skip

For the past several weeks, nothing noteworthy happened, Professor glory had told me about the upcoming field trip she was planning for the class three weeks ago and that most of the dungeons she normally had brought her class to were closed by the council of Dicathen for some reason. This made me remember the events of widows crypt, And although Alea shouldn't be there or die due to the warning the same didn't go for Uto, He may very well be there when we show up.

After classes for the past week three weeks I forced Arthur, Elijah, Tess, Claire, and myself to the training room after our classes when we weren't patrolling to train all of us and advance our core levels as much as possible.

Arthur went from Solid yellow to initial Silver, His Quadra elemental core progressing fast as usual.

Elijah went from light orange to solid yellow, His strong spells were from the runes on his back that showed up after he got his memories and awakened his Vitra blood which didn't give him horns or pale skin so we assumed he just had a low blood content or his blood didn't get horns.

Tess went from dark yellow to Solid Yellow.

Claire went from light orange to light yellow with the help of a few spare beast cores I had saved.

And for me? well, I was about to have my breakthrough.

Sitting in the extremely mana-rich training chamber that Cynthia gave the five of us to share I felt all the mana practically screaming to get into my mana core.

I had been condensing the mana in here into a spell bead about the size of my head for the past few weeks because Whenever I tried to break through into the Initial Silver Stage since we got to Xyrus hasn't worked.

So my solution was to store an absolutely massive amount of mana into a spell bead for storage until the time came to a breakthrough. Placing my hands on it I began to meditate on my core With cracks all over it, It had refused to break through so I figured its time to be a bit force full.

I started absorbing as much mana from the orb as I could, Drawing more into my core and compressing the density of mana in my core. 100% of my normal mana pool, 110%, 120%, 130%, and finally 150%. This was the same amount I used to kill the Elderwood Guardian.

Wincing from the stress this caused I started purifying my core, Swirling the condensed mana purifying my core.

tch... It's not working the normal way even with this much mana, I spoke to myself mentally. I started pulsing mana from my core in waves bringing out its impurities with time.

The mana flowed through my mana channels widening them, And when my orb of compressed mana ran out My mana veins guzzled the mana in the air. I could 'hear' the light yellow cracking and flaking off and then It worked.

I was at Initial silver, I could feel the mana dance through me and I and at my fingertips. I activated my beast wills first stage and looked to see how many of the mental books Boreas left in the will had opened. I now had access to 11 of the 14 books he left in my mind.

Book-9 [Cry of Katrina] It's a spell that summons a hurricane to attack my foes, uses lightning, water, wind, and traps them in a sound illusion.

Book-10 [Storm Shroud] Envelops one's body in lightning and flesh rending winds.

Book-11 [Stormcallers Wrath] Another mass destruction spell, A extremely condensed storm that takes the form of an arrow that the caster shots into the air from his bow and causes a storm of lightning bolts to fall from the sky that freeze a large area around where they land.

these were all extremely useful spells during the coming war, I know from [Ragnarok] that I can also add in any other power to the mix while I'm casting the spell so adding soulfire to [Storm shroud] would heal me and burn those who touch me.

The only problem was [Stormcallers Wrath] Because I needed a bow to cast it properly and other than the weak training bow that Helen gave me I don't have a single bow that I can use, Maybe I can ask Vincent for one?

Well, Might As well progress the Assimilation of my blessing and Stasis into my body. I got back into my meditation and focused on my beast will, I was about 45 percent completed with the process so let's see how far I can get with it this time.

My empty mind was a black void and After a bit, I saw the massive dragon that represented my beast will, and a massive shard of ethereal looking ice Radiating Stasis now compared to the previous energy that was more like Boreas power, Which was still in it but not as much as the previous times I did this.

I Activated my beast will to its second stage, the second I did this My will brightened in This mind Space and the process sped up, I speed it up willing it to combine faster, then the Stasis particles moved towards my core.

the instant the Stasis Particles in my blue layer exited it and entered my core and were being absorbed by the Blessing and My beast will. My core Ached and my body was immediately strained and in pain, Pain nearly knocked me out cold like every time I do this but I held on slowly but agonizingly acclimating to the pain and strain, each time I worked on combining the blessing with my will it was like getting frostbite but your nerves never froze so you could feel it constantly.

I could feel my body growing stronger from the stasis absorbing into my core. and this time after observing the flow of stasis I saw that they were slowly moving through my body making channels for them to flow through, Albeit extremely slowly I was making stasis channels.

Slowly but surely I progressed in the Will and blessing combination to 60 percent where It stopped progressing, opening my eyes I saw that everything in the large training grounds was covered in frost and all the water was frozen.

"In hindsight, I should have remembered I would have to thaw the room."

'im not complaining I like the cold,' Zeph chirped in my mind.

'Zeph your not the one that has to clean this up.'

'touché.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Join the Tbate fan fic discord and talk to us and get reminders of new fics https://discord.gg/SrZwypk3N6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
62 0 55
Magic, monsters, mayhem ... and high school. What could go wrong? Everything! I'm a freak, but I've got the God-given sense to know to keep it a secr...
92 13 13
In a world of gods, pirates, and blessings, Phoenix Finch lives in a small coastal town secluded from the rest of the world. In a town that values ru...
163K 4.7K 115
So by the title you are a boy who died in his 20s you are then given a chance to live again and you get to choose your ability's (I choose) and you a...