π•Šπ• π•—π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦 | K. B...

By aFrickenGod

"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She work... More

πŸ’₯Soft for You - Pt.1πŸ’₯
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
πŸ’₯Soft For You - Pt.2πŸ’₯
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

2.

2.1K 40 50
By aFrickenGod

The bus trip was hell already. You sat next to Jiro due to the seating plan. Katsuki had an irk mark above his head when you sat next to her, even though he was only a seat in front of you. He sat next to Kirishima so he didn't complain that much.

Mineta had before literally smelled like an ass after it's been to the toilet, but when he got on the bus, he decided to spray axe-body on every inch of his body. He ended up throwing the whole bottle in the bin since he used every last drop of it.

You had a late night the night before, so you were very tired. You were on the window seat, so you leaned on the window to rest your eyes, but as you drifted off, you ended up laying in Jiro's lap as the bus turned a corner.

Katsuki was fuming when he saw that. He muttered things to himself.

You however, were having another dream.

It was like a stadium. In the middle of the stadium was a table with hand and legs chains on it. Blood was left to dry on the ground. You remembered this place. This was were the best of the best killed for the Yakasai, you were the youngest one to enter as a killer. Only at 9 years old, most people were 14 or 17 at most.

In the walls of the stadium was the class 1A. Everyone was there, they were crying, screaming. What is going on?

You watched as you appeared from behind you, you watched yourself with a evil glint in your eyes and a chilling smile on your face. You were dragging Katsuki by the hair. He wasn't even trying to stop you.

He had bruises running up your body. You instantly ran towards to help him, but as you went to touch him, he became all mist like and you passed through him.

Your doppelgänger let out a lunatic-like laugh as she grabbed out a drill and struck it into Katsuki, pressing the button and drilling into Katsuki. He let out a scream.

Your doppelgänger used your quirk and slashed Katsuki with it, hurting him, making him bleed. All the while, you couldn't do anything.

You ended up slowly carving out Katsuki's head. You took your time killing each of your classmates. Your doppelgänger drowned Uraraka, stabbed Tsu, poured acid down Todoroki's throat. It was brutal. You threw a grenade at Aizawa, exploding him.

The leader came from behind you and placed his hand on your doppelgänger's shoulder's, whispering something to their ears. They took a bone-chilling look to you, sending shivers down your spine. They took a single step towards you while holding up a knife before going into full sprint mode, running straight towards you.

"Y/n!" Katsuki yelled in your ear, waking up from your sleep.

"What?!" You awoke, startled.

"We are at a stop, get some air. You've gone all pale." Katsuki said, holding a hand up to your face and caressing it.

"Sorry, I'm just...thirsty." You lie, sitting up and beginning to walk off the bus.

"I'll get you some water as soon as we arrived at the damn place." Katsuki growls, angry that we weren't there yet.

"Oh my god! It's the Wild-Wild-Pussy-Cats!" Deku suddenly began to fanboy again.

Who?

Before you knew it, you were halfway down a cliffside and fell on your face. What a great start to the camp trip.

"Ow..."

Many of the class groaned as they got up, rubbing their heads to relived some of the pain.

"What the hell is going on? Are we in a video game or something?" Denki asks, pouting his lips.

As Mineta rushed over to a tree to pee, he noticed something rising out if the ground in front of him and quickly zips up his pants.

"AAhhh!" Mineta screams like a little girl and everyone turns over to look at him.

Right before him stood a huge rock creature who looked angry. It tried to smash Mineta into the ground, but Midoriya got to him in time and saved the shivering and shaking boy.

Everyone then got in on this and started to attack these creatures that sprouted from the ground. They were made of earth and rocks.

For everyone, it was somewhat easy. However, from the lack of metal you were slightly drained from energy and there wasn't much metal to control nearby.

Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya all git right into defeating this creature. Denki lagged out pretty quick and everyone took short turns of looking after him.

As you searched your pockets for any metal, you prayed to God when you found a small metal chain and a few other metal things. You always kept metal on you for things like this.

Even though it wasn't much metal, that doesn't mean its still not lethal. You smoothly cut if the hands and limbs of the creatures they were quickly growing in numbers.

"You know what?!" You yelled out, jumping away from a fist that struck down on you. "This is kinda fun!"

"Your idea of fun is terrible!"

When you finally made it to the campsite, everyone was covered in dirt. You were really tired and fell to the floor in exhaustion and just stayed their for a while.

When you got back to your feet, still covered in dirt, if not, then more dirt. You noticed how Midoriya was just kicked where the sun don't shine.

"Ha! I like that kid. He's got spunk" Katsuki smiled at the boy.

"He's like a mini you." Todoroki comes up with quickly, probably not seeing how witty and sassy he was being with that little attitude of his.

"The hell did you say?!!" Katsuki yelled at Todoroki.

At this point, you were too tired to deal with his bullshit and you just walked inside with everyone else to get dinner.

You didn't have to cook the first meal, your hosts were kind enough to make some for you. You greedily ate the food, but also made sure that no one saw you eat it, you felt a tad bit insecure when someone watched you eat.

After dinner was served, you were allowed to have a bath. But, plot twist, it has one really fucking hot one with the rest of the girls.

"OW!" You yelled as you stuck your toe in the steaming water.

"What's wrong?" Momo asks, tying her hair up in a higher bun.

"It's really hot! I'm going to become steak after this." You whine.

"It's only above warm, not that bad" Uraraka says, sinking in.

"I usually have cold showers." You say, not daring to say too much.

"Well, maybe if you hover over the steam for a few minutes or so, it would make it easier." Toru suggests.

You nodded your head and hovered over the water for a few minutes, 2 minutes and 32 seconds to be exact. You slowly got in the water, seeing your reflection as you slide in. For a spilt of a second you thought you could see a few spurts of blood splattered across your face with a cunning and eerily smile plastered on, but when you blinked, it all disappeared.

God, I need sleep.

As you half listened, half ignored everyone else taking, you kinda just looked up at the moon and stars. It was oh so pretty, the night sky. It was beautiful and majestic, mixed with layers upon layers of elegance, grace, mystery and knowledge. 

What drew you out of your daily day-dream, was the sound of Iida yelling unusually close to the wall. Not that you didn't trust Iida, but the things he was yelling and with his tone of voice, that was what concerned you and was the reason you turned your head.

"What you are doing is demeaning for BOTH yourself AND the girls!" He his voice rung out. "It is shameful behaviour!!" 

"Bet, it's Mineta." Jiro said, sinking to her chin in the steaming water.

"You don't have to concern yourselves, we have a watcher." Momo turns her gaze up to the wall.

The girls followed her gaze to the wall and the little boy that ruined half of Midoriya's chance of being a father. He swatted away an unknown person's hand, everyone knew it was Mineta thanks to those grubby fingers and non-existing nails.

What was him name again? Kuto? Kito? Kora? Kotu? Something like that. 

"Thanks Kota!" Mina jumped out of the water, splashing a few of those around her as her chest bounced around, full view for this kid to see and he turned around (instant reject) to see who called hi name on instincts.

"MINA!" You yelling, springing forward to grab Mina's  chest and shove that part back underwater.

It was too late as Kota fell backwards, the sound of Midoriya catching him was enough to tell you he was okay. Mina only smirked at you.

"Y/n! I didn't know you wanted to be friends with benefits!" Mina says as she grabs your chest back.

Blushing like a tomato in both embarrassment and another thing- you backed away from Mina and raised your hands to show piece.

Mina laugh, but stopped suddenly and stared at you. Confused, you looked down to where she was looking and just above your little, you know, was a very nice and visible hickey.

"HOLY HOT MAMAS!! Y/N YOU'VE BEEN LAID!" Mina belts out loud, the boys most likely hearing.

The girls whip their heads around, whipping each other with hair strands and water. Your eyes widens and you cross your chest with your arms and hands.

"No." You say, shaking your head, but Mina was now on you case.

"Who was it? Is he older than you? Did you give consent? Is he in our class? Who is he- Oh!Wait no,  who were they? Are you-" Mina flicked her wrist down. "Do you have limp wrist syndrome?"

"What?" Your eyes narrow.

"So no then- Who was he??" Mina shakes you. "Was it Bakugo? Kirishima? Denki? Sero? You hang out with those guys! Was it Bakugo? It was Bakugo wasn't it!"

"What are you talking about?" You ask her, honestly confused.

"You got laid!" Mina smiles strangely.

You glanced to the other girls to see their faces. They all seemed to know what Mina was talking about. You looked to them for help.

"You banged someone." Jiro says, you narrowed your eyes again.

"You did the spicy salsa." Uraraka says, using her hands as if the word was a rainbow. You mouthed 'what the fuck'.

"You did it" Momo says, starting to get concerned on your lack of knowledge. You shrugged your shoulders, still not knowing.

"You rolled in the hay." Toru said, now making you even more confused.

"You got busy -kero." Tsu said, not helping at all.

You gave dumb look to all the girls, having no idea what they were taking about.

"So I laid down, banged a person on the head, ate some spicy Mexican sauce, played the roll of pennywise, rolled around in hay and...had work calls to deal with?" You were slightly scared now.

"NO!" All the girls said, sighing and face palming.

"You have, hopefully, romantic feelings for another person and with that intimate relationship, the two of you had sexual intercourse and now you know each other's in the biblical sense."

"Oh, yeah, I did that." You say, now understanding.

Meanwhile.

"HOLY HOT MAMAS!! Y/N YOU'VE BEEN LAID!" Mina belts out loud suddenly.

The boys look at each other in alarm, some not even bothering to deal with this and just walked away.

"W-what did s-she um..what she's say?" Denki asks.

"Y/n...was scoring with someone." Kirishima says, clearing his throat.

Katsuki, was fuming from where he sat. His eyes darkened and he looked ready to kill. But, thankfully he remembered what had happened 2 nights ago and let out a breath of relief. One that didn't go unheard.

"Why'd you do that?" Sero asks.

"Do what?! eh?!" Katsuki barks back at the black haired mullet boy.

"You let out a breath, why? You did just hear what Mina yelled right? My ass hair probably heard it. The parasites on the fleas that live on my dog heard that." Sero says.

"Yeah, I know!" Katsuki yelled back, shuffling away.

The class would usually ask why Bakugo was acting like this, but they didn't for a few reasons. 1, Y/n wasn't here to cool down Bakugo if he got out of hand. 2, it's about y/n herself. 3, it was Bakugo.

For now, the class just let it go, now and then Katsuki would hear the conversations from across the wall. He was happy that y/n didn't let a single word escape her mouth about who it was with. Only a little bit happy...just a little.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 66 53
Akari Takahashi and her younger brother live with her grandparents after a tragic accident with her parents and goes to the same schools as Katsuki B...
234K 5.9K 33
There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly class 1-A learns that y/n is not the girl...
94 9 4
Y/n ,the number 2 hero, is sent on a mission to help the class 2-A stay out of trouble after a troublesome first year at UA . While she is there she...
53.3K 1.8K 27
What happens when UA decides to invite a villain into their school to learn the ways of a hero? Will they stay true to their nature and cause proble...