My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

By YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... More

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

1.6K 80 86
By YOLOwriting101

"You know w-what I learned here...b-being away from you?" I ask Travis softly as he sat before me on the sand.

He shook his head a bit, and I grin at him.

I was happy that he agreed to go on a walk with me. Was able to take him to one of the few beaches in Beijing.

He's probably seen a beach before, but I feel like this one is a little different. Behind all you see is the city. Forward there are mountains and other distant buildings. In California there would've just been straight ocean!

I think this is kind of more scenic. Makes you feel like you aren't staring out at some lonely abyss. Makes me feel less alone.

"I learned that I am m-much more stronger than I thought." I state, causing him to raise his eyebrow.

"How so?"

"B-Because before I...got here, I c-cried in the plane ride. I cried in the a-apartment, I cried for weeks. All I wanted...w-was you, and I was taken away f-from you unfairly. That's where my f-friends come in. If I d-didn't make friends I'd b-be like...you." I state awkwardly, causing him to snort. "S-Sorry."

"It's fine. I chose to be this way. It helps with the pain, so that I don't get heartbroken like that again." He tells me casually.

I scoot closer towards him, looking more closely at him. I grab his hand and pull it to my chest.

"You know it w-wasn't my choice to leave, r-right?"

"Yeah, I know now." He nods in understanding.

"Then...why are y-you holding s-such resentment towards m-me it seems?" I ask him honestly, and he just looks at me. That's when I see him sigh a bit and grab my arm.

He nods for me to get on his lap and I feel my face warm up. We were in public, but there weren't too many people around. I get on his lap as I look into his eyes. I feel him wrap his arm around my waist, soon laying his head against my chest.

I was taken aback by that because he never did that before. I didn't know if he wanted me to say something because I couldn't. My hand rested on his head, just trying to make him feel better. Only for him to soon inhale deeply and his arms wrap around me even more tighter than before.

"I don't...hold resentment towards you. I am just afraid." He admits, and I frown.

"Why a-are you afraid?" I ask him softly, moving to caress his back.

"I'm afraid because what if I love you like how I once did? I am back to before and loving freely, trusting again, being vulnerable... Then what? I will have to leave Mimi, I can't stay here. I'm not a foreign exchange student and I never...ever realized how dependent I was on you too." He confesses and I look down at him gently. "I am being hostile towards you, not resenting. I get your parents are bitches - sorry."

"I-It's fine." I chuckle, and he looks up at me. "You're m-my first ever relationship...b-but my parents, for almost t-the entirety of their relationship, were never really t-together-."

"No offense, but your parents aren't normal." He interrupts, chuckling against my chest and I smile awkwardly.

"Yes...t-true..." I smile at down at him and he just grins up at me. "I mean, th-this whole time we were apart, we a-always considered ourselves to be i-in a relationship...right?"

I look at him and see him nod. That's when I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck, practically hugging his head.

"I think...f-for a day you should l-let go. Act as if w-we were never separated. Let that h-hostility go...just love m-me, wǒ de bǎobèi." ( my baby. ) I rub cheeks with him, sighing happily. "Just for today, t-today is a fun d-day! Today we m-must see! If it's t-too hard...you can go back t-to being this way. If it isn't h-hard at all, you must stay th-that way and love me for billions of years until we die and are r-reincarnated and then we find one another again in our new l-lives."

I pull back to see him looking at me with a grin.

"Okay, I can do that." He nods for me, and I smile happily. That's when I see him smile up at me with a smile I haven't seen in so long. "What do you want to do today then, baby?"

I found myself swooning, leaning against him completely. I hear him laugh as I was completely taken aback by that. His words...he's just so amazing!

"I-I want to take you to Ikea." I murmur shyly, and he begins to smile at me even more.

"Ikea? Mimi is there anything you would like from there?" He asks me and I nod. "What is that baby?"

I didn't know what to say...

He was speaking to me as if we were never separated, but now I'm scared. What if he's only acting like this because I just said to? That made me nervous because he wasn't like this before and I'm afraid he still holds hostility.

It's me that said for this to be done, but now I'm afraid. I don't want him to lie for my sake.

"Mimi?"

I stand up, stepping back from him as he stood up. I grin up at him solemnly and shake my head.

"You d-d-don't have to p-pretend, a-actually. You d-don't have to w-w-worry, I i-insist." I tell him, and he just looks at me. That when I see him look around and I didn't know what he was possibly looking for.

He grabs my hand and I'm surprised when he begins to pull me towards a hidden area of the palm trees. That's when he pushes me against the tree, and I look up at him in shock. Only to see his eyes closed, his lips tightened together. I saw his hand on my hand still and I wondered what was wrong...

"Travis what's-?"

"You don't know...how much I want to kiss you, right now. I'm holding back so much I don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to experience such pain again; yet when I get here before you I was angry at first and jealous and hurt that you did just fine without me when I crumbled. Except it's...so hard to stay mad. I just want to hold you..." He confesses with closed eyes, and I felt my face heat up.

I wrap my arms around my neck, standing on my tippy-toes... I hug him, smiling when I feel his arms wrap around me too.

"I want to love you-."

"I love you." I murmur into his ear.

"I want to...kiss you..."

I pull back, looking at him in the eye. I saw that familiar look of desire for me, and it was so evident. Made me see my eyes within his and I couldn't avoid the fact that my eyes reflected just the same.

I wanted him...possibly more than he wanted me.

"You want to k-kiss me?" I question him. He looked me in the eye and he doesn't do anything. That's when I flinch when I hear someone walk by, but they didn't see us.

There was no way I could kiss him out here. If we did that and were seen...I know there will be some people who will have much to say.

"Let's go back th-then." I insist, and he nods. That took my by surprise more, but I was even more surprised when he leaned towards me.

I feel his lips on my ear, and he inhaled like he was going to say something. Only to pull back and just smirk.

"Okay, let's go."

My face was red in shock, but I didn't care as I grab his arm now. Practically had us running back to my apartment now! If I can get kisses from him...after so long, I'm ready!

Except...

As soon as we get back I was startled to see Liu and Hai at my door. I felt frustration because I look over my shoulder, seeing Travis look down at me too. His eyes told me there wasn't much he could do to curb what he felt...and I didn't want to either.

"Zhè shì shíme ā?" ( What is it? ) I ask them as kindly as possible, speaking Mandarin so that they knew this was serious.

"Oh? Um...?" Liu rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, glancing over at Travis. "Wǒmen zhǐshì xiǎng zhīdào nǐ shìfǒu huánhǎo." ( We were just wondering if you were doing okay. )

I frown because they never were this willing to come and check on me. I was never one to complain to them about my sadness...I never really told them anything about that. So I was confused as to why they were here now when they never did this before.

"Wǒ wéishíme bù hǎo ní? Nǐ yǐqián cóng méi zhème zuò guò, zhēnzhèng de yuányīn shì shíme?" ( Why wouldn't I be okay? You never did this before, what's the real reason? ) I question them seriously.

That's when Liu looks at Travis and I see Hai look embarrassed.

I look over at Travis and saw him looking a different way. When I face them again I felt embarrassment too because I had a feeling I knew what Liu was saying.

"Travis shì...yǐqián duì nǐ hěn cūlǔ, wǒ juédé bù tài hǎo. Wǒ dānxīn tā shìfǒu huì zuò rènhé shìqíng, huòzhě shìfǒu huì yǒu chōngtū, yīnwéi wǒ bù quèdìng tā...dàzìrán." ( Travis was...rude to you before and it didn't look good to me. I was worried if he'd do anything or if there'd be conflict because I'm uncertain of his...nature. ) Liu says to me and I saw Hai slap her hand against her face.

Found myself gasping at his words and he frowns. He didn't find what he said offensive, but I did.

"Rúguǒ tā shì zhōngguórén, nǐ huì zhìyí tā de běnxìng mǎ?" ( If he was Chinese would you question his nature then? ) I hiss at him a question, and his eyes widen.

He shook his head fast, but I push him out of the way. I unlock the door and grab Travis. Once he was in I look at Liu who's face was completely red. I could see Hai was no longer by his side and he was still shaking his head.

"Huíjiā qù bā. Rúguǒ nǐ xiǎng zhìyí rènhé rén de běnxìng, jiù zhìyí nǐ de běnxìng." ( Go home. If you want to question anyone's nature, question yours. ) I state, and I slam the door in his face. I lock the door and just felt so much anger!

I don't know what would make him come and say such a thing. Am I being dramatic? He doesn't know his nature...I feel like he means that ignorantly because I have had people over. They have never come this much and I know why.

Because they were Chinese too.

"Mimi are you okay?"

I look over my shoulder at Travis, seeing him look at me with a raised eyebrow. That's when I bolted at him to kiss him, except he stopped me. He had a serious look on his face and I stepped back.

"What happened? I heard them say my name. Whatever they said...it made you upset. What was it?" He asks me, and I just look at him.

I...I don't say anything.

He begins to go towards me and I stay silent. When he grabs my hand I see him begin to walk back. Once my back was against the door I just keep looking up at him.

"I came here...and I really wanted to kiss you. I wanted to touch you and hold you against me, but I can't do any of what I want seeing you so upset. What happened?" He asks me softly, cradling my face.

That's when my lips tighten together, and I whimper.

"Liu said s-s-something a-about being a-a fraid for me because h-h-he doesn't know y-your 'nature'." I tell him sadly. I see his eyes widen on me, but he soon smiles. "Wh-What?"

"I forgot how cute you are. You're quite caring." He murmurs towards me, and I press my finger to his chest.

"Just f-for you."

"No, for everyone." He states very fast. "I don't think he meant anything by it when it comes to my race. I mean...if it came off that way then maybe so; but I will give everyone here a slide because I think the closest thing they've seen to a black person is Kyler. He's only half black, and he doesn't even look like it all that much. I still am thankful that you even care."

"Of c-course I care...!" I whine. "Why w-wouldn't I? I'm here before y-you, right now. We came h-here...for a-a reason... You're here with me, r-right now."

I start to push him back, watching as he went back until I push him onto the couch. He looked up at me as I crouch before him. Pushing his legs apart, he looks down at me in shock; but I didn't care.

"Do you m-mind?"

I see him stare down at me, not saying a word. Until he just looked me straight in the eye. I see him grip my chin and I soon feel his thumb run over my lips. He looked at me in the eyes way differently than I have ever seen.

He doesn't say anything and I don't say anything either. All I know is that there was built up tension in here. The more I looked at him I could just feel us both...wanting each other.

Too much.

That's when he rushes at me, and I already knew that this was everything I wanted.

____Travis____*

I couldn't hold back anymore.

It only got harder the more I was around him, and what I'm doing at this moment is proof of that.

I gripped Mimi's hips, slamming into him repetitively. His hands gripping my arms as I continued to thrust inside of him. I see him crying like before, but this time it seemed more pleasure-filled than his first time. I didn't have enough control to be gentle.

We were on the ground, literally fucking like animals. I didn't care as I grab his wrist, pulling him forward only so that I could get deeper inside.

"For too long I have wanted to do this." I groan, watching him cum again. His body turning a light shade of pink while he did so.

I grabbed his legs again, pushing them further back. I push him back enough until his back was off of the floor. I got on my knees and stood up a bit, licking my lips as I look down at him. He looked so out of it even though in my opinion, we barely got started.

"You know how much I just wanted to hold you?" I question him, causing him to smile.

"Y-You don't h-have to hold back a-anymore. I-I'm eighteen, I'm a-about to be nineteen soon. On my birthday, I-I want you to d-do this to me...all d-day." He murmurs to me, and I lick my lips again because he was so...

"December 24th...right?" I ask just to make sure, and he nods. "Then, let's make a deal."

"Another o-one?" He whines, and I pull my dick out. I pick him up into my arms and go to his room. Sitting on his bed, he just sat on my lap as he runs his hands on my chest. "The last t-time we made a-a deal...it was so h-hard. I almost c-crashed from the lack o-of Travis 'sexy time'."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckle, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Well, this is the deal. Your birthday is...actually in a week and four days. On the day of as soon as you wake up we can do all of that stuff. Anything you want."

"How about...since my birthday is coming up and it's b-been so long...we just do whatever? I don't think we should l-limit ourselves to deals. I just got y-you back, and I refuse to limit our love." He moans, pressing kisses to my neck and I feel his bottom grind against my dick.

I wasn't sure if he knew what he was doing, but it was sexy as hell. The way he kissed on my neck and my dick rested between his bottom...only for him to rub against it with it. I sigh in content, leaning back on the bed as he falls with me.

Just smile as I raise my arms, practically feeling alive.

"Why didn't I just do this in the beginning? I am absolutely crazy. This...is the best. I lost my mind Mimi..." I groan, gripping his bottom as he rests his chin on my chest. "You're so...oh my gosh! I can't even be mad! I am here...with you, once again! This time, nothing is separating us - I don't give a fuck."

I flip him over now onto his back. He looks up at me and just smiles, wrapping his arms around my neck as I practically lay on him. I kiss his neck as I hear him hum happily.

"You k-know what would really t-tie us together forever?" Mimi says, and I look at him.

"What is that baby? Marriage?" I smile, and he blushes.

"That t-too, but no." He shook his head, and his face only for redder. I didn't know where he was going with this and he seemed surprised that I didn't either.

That's when he pushes back my shoulders. I watch his hand go to his stomach, and my eyes widen.

"A baby...w-would tie us together for f-forever."

"Mimi..." I begin to chuckle, grabbing his hand and placing it above his head. "Mimi, Mimi, Mimi... You know how expensive a human being is...right?"

I see him nod, and I raise my eyebrow.

"I do! It's a lot of money, I know. Except...if we have a baby it'll be great." He says clearly.

"How so? Besides making us young parents when we barely got to experience anything."

"Why experience things when we can do everything together? We will do everything together. It'll be so fun too, but with us having kids too?" Mimi sighs in content like his idea wasn't crazy. "It'll be so much-."

I hear him gasp, and I didn't know why. That's when I see him look at his hand and start counting. Only for one finger to raise and he shook his head.

"Oh my gosh..."

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm...I forgot I'm supposed to visit my grandparents for Christmas." He whimpers and I just smile down at him.

"Well, I guess you're bringing a guest."

I smirk down at him, soon smiling down at him the more he smiles brightly.

"I guess so."

_________________😌

he guesses so. 🥴

but...it got a little wild there. 👀

bringing up kids...? 😲

not bad. 🤭

- yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
288K 12K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
86.2K 2.7K 60
14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the death of his grandmother. He has to start...