My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

Da YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... Altro

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

1.8K 67 78
Da YOLOwriting101

I push Mimi onto his belly, licking my lips when I see how deeply embedded my dick was within him. His eyes closed as he moaned softly.

"Make sure to keep your hips risen." I tell him, smiling when he readjusts them. "Want to move for me?"

He began to whimper as I see him pull his hips back. Could see him move slowly, letting my dick enter in-and-out of him at a slow pace. His eyes streaming with tears, only to increase in number when he let me all the way back in.

The sounds were arousing to say the least, but the sight was what appealed to me the most. To be able to look down at his body in such a way...how sexy he looked.

"You want me to help you?" I ask him softly, and I see him nod weakly. "But it looks like you're doing just fine baby, are you sure?"

"Hǎode..." (Yes, please... ) He whimpers, causing me to just smile at the fact that he was switching between English and Mandarin. I had a feeling that was around the lines of yes because he nodded very limply now.

I grip his hands now, laying my body over his. I nestle myself against him and look at his face. Could see his lip was bleeding some from him biting it to hard, causing me to rub it away. His eyes open as they set upon me.

"Travis...it feels nice." He moans when I start to thrust within him gently. His face began to smush against the bed until I turn it. Pressing my lips to his, I kissed him again.

Could feel him tremble against my body again, and I found myself smiling.

"That's the ninth time. I'm absolutely amazed. How are you doing that?" I question him teasingly as he shakes his head fast.

"I-I d-don't know. I feel w-weird, I'm...I'm scared." He whimpers, and I frown sadly. "B-Because it f-feels too good. I...It's overwhelming."

"Hmm," I smirk, sitting up from him now, watching him look over his shoulder at me, "Is it now?"

Mimi nods assuringly, and I just smile.

That's when I pull him up against my chest, and he gasps. I saw his knees rise off of the bed at this point and he cried out even louder. His hands grabbed at his thighs to try and stop himself from sinking further down, but it wasn't helping.

I lift his knees up to his shoulders, and I stand up from the bed. That's when I go to the bathroom, and I place us before the counter.

I saw more clearly all the marks that were on his body. The kiss marks...the hand marks... His dick twitched as if it was going to burst any second. My eyes going towards his hole that was swollen around my cock. His hands over his mouth as he leaned against my neck, eyes closed tightly.

Shaking his head sporadically, I let my tongue run along his neck. Hearing him whimper louder, his hands barely shielding a sound.

"Why are you trying to hide it?" I husk into his ear, lifting my knee onto the counter. That's when he leans forward some and his hand slams onto the mirror. His eyes open wide on himself, and seeing how his knees weren't even touching the counter. The only one keeping him from slipping any further, was me.

His eyes were on himself in shock, but his lips were slowly beginning to twist into a moan. I saw him try to hold it back as he inhaled sharply, but when I pull out some he crumbles. His hand slipping more as I thrust fast into him.

I see his head begin to droop until I grip it with my hand. I lift it up so that he has to watch himself and when he realized that, he cried out even more. His face becoming red the more he watched himself.

Just from all of that I found my body shaking. My dick beginning to throb the more I moved. His hand moving to lower hip as he clutched on to it. My body collapsed into his almost as I was able to catch us, and I feel him cumming again.

A loud groan escaped my lips as I tried pulling out. Being able to do so, I see my cum go onto his back. His hole gapping open at this point. Could see him lean against the counter, trying to catch his breath.

Couldn't even help myself as I grip his ass, spreading it apart. Licking away any possible cum that could've been inside, but at the same time I just liked hearing him moan gently to such a thing. I begin to kiss away from it, sinking my teeth into his bottom.

That's when I pull back and he really looked out of it. Still practically out on the counter, but I knew he was awake.

I turn around to start the bathwater, putting some soap inside. Right when I was going to pick him up he nodded behind him.

"Rosie..." He murmurs her name sleepily, and I grin.

Now his eyes were closed for a different reason because at this point we've had sex for ten hours. Walking out the bathroom, I go to the bag and see Rosie looking up at me. I smile at her as I scoop her up.

It was still dark outside though, but the sun would rise eventually.

I go to the bathroom and close the door, looking to see Mimi still lay there. I wrap my arm around his midsection, lifting him up now. I walk us over to the bathtub and I help him step over. Once he did I sit down, and help him sit between my legs.

I then move Rosie around me, seeing him grab her gently. Laying his head against my chest, he stared at her. At this point all we did was sit here. The water still running so that it could be higher up.

As we laid here I begin to kiss his neck, my hand weaving around his waist. I pulled him closer towards me the more I kissed along his neck. Could see him just trying to make sure Rosie didn't get wet by the water as he held her towards the edge. His eyes closing ever so slightly the more I kissed him.

"Mimi I love you so much. I wish we could just stay this way for forever." I breathe into his neck.

"M-Me too. I have never been s-so happy before. You made me this way...h-happy." He murmurs quietly, and I could hear his voice was a little hoarse. Made me smile because I could only imagine why it was that way.

"I made you a lot of things today, but the most crazy is that I made you mine." I sigh happily as I lean back now. "It doesn't get any better than this in my opinion. What could be any better than just being able to hold your one and only, your true love - at this very moment? I don't think anything can surpass this moment in my opinion."

I look down at my hand as I lift it from the water. I look at the ring on my finger, looking over at the one on his right hand. That's when I began to regret having not bought him something of this type - a ring too or a necklace...bracelet?

Buying him materialistic things...and an animal? Does it have the same significance as a ring?

"When I was in China I f-focused solely on school. F-Friends were not r-really options, and I w-wasn't really around people enough to know w-what I liked. I that my eyes t-trained more on very naturally attractive l-looking guys, but t-that was rare. Not that I'm s-saying people aren't naturally a-attractive there! I mean..." Mimi stops, turning to face me now. "I d-didn't really l-look at anybody until I m-met you, to be h-honest."

I grin, cradling his cheek. My thumb ran over his neck as I saw some hickeys present to the visible eye.

"Never had any crushes?"

"No, besides you before we...d-dated, then became b-boyfriends." He blushes as Rosie seemed to pass out in his hand. "All she d-does is sleep, it's so cute."

"Isn't it?" I smirk, taking Rosie as I wrap her up comfortably in a towel. I lay her in a little basket that held some towels and soaps, taking the bottles out. We both looked her comfortably nestled inside and I see him being the first to break that stare at her.

I face him too and saw him stare at me in awe. His eyes softening on me, my hands resting on his waist. I let them caress his back as I begin to massage it almost. My thumbs kneading into his lower back where it will probably most ache.

A relaxed expression takes over his face, and he sighs. His head leaning against mine the more I massaged his back for him. Smiling at his relaxed state, I could tell he probably was hurting already if he was enjoying me massaging it this way.

"Travis...I have a question." Mimi asks me quietly, his eyes closed when he asked.

"What is that?"

"Can you...t-tell me how you and Leo came to m-meet...and even get that f-far? I just w-want to know what he's t-toxic, maybe he needs a f-friend." Mimi murmurs softly, and I look at him just the same. His kindness was unusual to me because I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that.

Especially after everything Leo did to him... Tried to bring down his self-esteem, lie, and even turn him against me. He's the kind of person who needs to learn what his issues are himself because he won't be able to understand from others, he'll just take that as an attack.

"I met Leo when we were in middle school, but we didn't start dating or become exclusive until we were...freshman or sophomores. I'm a little iffy with that answer because we were very fickle. The lines of what was okay and what wasn't were unclear, we were too immature to be able to decide; but I know that at that time I considered him to be my world. This was before basketball, so I really devoted my all into him.

"Not to mention he had his issues, so I was willing to do anything to make him feel better. When we kissed or did anything of a sexual nature...it changed him for a bit and made him happier; so I linked those things together to come up with having sex with him when he needed it just to make him happy. Except it took a toll on me, and then I started leaning towards basketball - even trying to get him into it; but all he wanted was sex and he blames me for getting him into it. I just...at that time, thought sexual gratification was the answer because it made him happy for periods of time. I wasn't wanting of it just because I wanted to do it early...I just loved him and thought I could make the person I love happy. Me, as a person, wasn't working, but sex was...so." I explain to him, and I see Mimi look at me gently.

His forehead pulls off of mine and he scoots back some. I see him at least two feet away from me as he brought up his fingers to his face. I see him place them into some rectangular shape as if they were mimicking a camera, seeing only one eye peer through.

"What is baby doing?"

"Recording you," He bit his lip, and I just grin, "I...I don't know love yet, but I'm willing to learn... Remember that?"

My eyes widen on him, and I nod fast. I see him smile at my reaction and I began to understand why he was doing this.

"I remember, of course I do."

"Well, I like to tell myself that I'm full of knowledge on the word love. Though it has become apparent to me that I don't know it at all. Is my own view of love distorted by the way my family treats me? I believe so; but, I must stay positive," He smiles brightly at me, and I start to go towards him until his back touches the other side of the tub, "For I know-."

"-if I keep a smile on my face day-to-day-."

"-I can meet someone who teaches me what real love is. Then it all could have been worth it in the end." He finishes, and I feel his arms wrap around my neck.

"Did you find the real love...you were looking for?" I inquire gently as I felt him wrap his legs around my waist. I could feel myself becoming hard again the more his body rises before me. 

"Of course I did." He breathes.

"Was it worth it?"

"Shì." ( Yes. ) He nods confidently. "It was worth it, how couldn't it be?"

"I don't know... I'm just making sure. People have told me this before, that everything they went through with me and for me was worth it - only to disappear and or hurt me. It just seems too good to be true." I confess with shame.

Mimi presses his lips to mine as soon as I finish speaking. Felt like he was trying to kiss away my fears...and it worked. Found myself feeling more confident in not only him, but just...the future in general.

"Snake..." He breathes against my lips just when I began to align myself over his hole. I look at him with a raised eyebrow as his eyes were closed, seeing him sigh peacefully.

"Snake-?"

"Horse and snake. Our Chinese zodiacs - that is v-very big where I live. I am a h-horse because I was born in 2002, you're a snake." He tells me out of the blue and I just decide to sit here.

I wonder how long it'd take for him to realize that I was inside of him.

"I wonder what th-their love compatibility is... I bet they're g-good together." Mimi smiles at me and I smirk. "Do you think s-so?"

"I agree with everything you are saying baby. That's fascinating, most people go by the zodiacs that are most known like Aries, Libra - Gemini, which is mine. Yours is-."

"Capricorn!" He squeals happily, but I saw him gasp when he lifted off my lap just an inch. He looked to see my dick sitting inside of him. His eyes rise back onto me and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Travis...you're s-so lewd."

"Yes," I lean towards him as I see his hand rest on my chest right when I lean him back, "I am lewd, lewd for you Min-Jun."

____Mimi____*

I sat on Travis' lap in the car, kissing him more even though we just left the hotel an hour ago. All of my happiness was over-exuberant and I wanted nothing else to do but be with him.

I was still...kind of new to the fact that I have finally had sex with Travis. To know that I could possibly even do it again without any fears since it's happened...?

"Mimi your parents are probably wondering why the car is shaking." Travis teases me, and I flinch.

I look behind me and did see that there were more cars in the driveway than usual. My eyes divert off of them as Louis' words came flooding to my head.

"You know...mom and dad are coming back Friday night..."

A lump formed in my throat as I pull back from Travis a bit. I look over at the passenger seat to see Rosie looking at us. When I look at Travis he looked at me happily and I found myself feeling sick.

"I heard mom and dad before they left. They plan on sending you back to China because they didn't expect for you to get distracted in such a way like...getting a boyfriend. They don't care about that, I promise. They...still want to conduct their study - you know how they are - and they feel like it is being jeopardized by Travis... So on Sunday they intend on...sending you back-."

"No..." I whimper, and Travis just smiles at me.

"It's okay, I was kidding. We didn't move enough for the car to shake-."

"N-Not that..." I whimper, and I found myself panicking. "I...I need to ch-check something, okay?"

I grab Rosie, and I open his door. That's when I was about to go forward until Travis grabbed my wrist. When I look at him I saw him look at me with concern.

"Is something okay? Why are you behaving this way out of nowhere? Is there something going on-?"

"N-Nothing." I say fast, and I see him raise an eyebrow. "I...pr-promise. I forgot th-that I have m-matters to attend t-to with them. They might be wondering why I-I'm so l-late... Kind of m-makes me n-nervous."

I found myself...lying to him. I don't want to tell him something that could possibly be false. At the same time what if it's true after all?

No...

"Oh? Don't be nervous, I can say it's my fault-."

"No!" I cry, seeing him begin to frown. "N-No...that w-won't be necessary. I pr-promise I will call y-you...when it's done, okay?"

Travis just looks at me, and I wait nervously for his response. Until he stood up from his seat. He cradled my face and pressed a firm kiss to my lips. Only to pull back after some time, and grins.

"Okay, I trust you; but if they need someone to take the fault - just say it was-."

"That w-won't be necessary." I interrupt him, grinning as I kiss his cheek. "I will c-call."

I feel him grab my hand and I see him grin at me. I smile this time as I let go now, rushing forward with Rosie in my hand. When I got to the door I look over my shoulder to see him still standing there.

He waved at me, and I wave back.

"See you later!" He shouts, and I felt like I was a horrible person... Hopefully my inhibition is wrong...

"Goodbye!" I shout back, and he nods. That's when I go inside now to see my parents already in the hallway.

They just looked at me calmly as I closed the door. I didn't know what to say because their facial expressions were kind of off-putting. I couldn't tell...what they were even thinking.

I saw my mom look at Rosie first, only to look back at me. That's when I see my dad grip his neck loosely.

"What's on your neck?"

My eyes divert off of them, my face beginning to become heated.

"K-Kiss m-m-marks." I admit pathetically. "They're f-from Travis th-though, don't w-worry."

I thought that would make them feel better, but they looked discontented with that answer. That's when I see my dad extend his hand.

"Give me your phone."

"Wh-Why?" I whimper as I shake my head. "Why d-do you need it?"

"Are you questioning your father-?"

"Yes! I-I d-d-don't understand what he n-needs it for! It...It was given t-to me as a replacement f-for my other one s-still in China... Th-This one has an A-American number on it. It's t-the only way t-to contact me...so... Wh-Why would you t-take it?" I question them shakily.

My parents just looked at me with blank expressions. I felt my eyes water as my mom looks away first.

"I t-told you two h-how much he m-means to me...and y-y-you're trying t-to tear him a-away from me. I n-need him-!"

"Min-Jun this is unacceptable!" My dad shouts at me, and I flinch. "Your dependency on him is just absolutely unacceptable. We were fine with you two being together, but you changed-."

"Changed...f-for the b-better." I croak, interrupting him. His eyes narrowing on me for doing so. "I have g-good grades! I'm d-doing sp-sports now, might m-make it on th-the team! I'm d-doing great, all A's... Higher than L-Louis...but y-you're doing th-this to me...why?"

I just look at them, and they don't say anything. Until I see my mom step forward now. Her hands rubbed on her shirt as if she was nervous, but her facial expression said otherwise.

"You came here for one reason, and that was to see the difference. With no distractions on either end-."

"L-Louis is distracted!" I yell, and she gasps. "He does sports he...he is c-close with Travis, h-he is doing everything I am doing b-but be in a-a relationship! What a-am I doing wrong-?!"

I gasp when I see my dad smack me in the face. I held my face as I look at him and he glared down at me.

"That's why you're going back." He sneers, and I felt tears streaming down my face. "And enough with the crying, ridiculous!"

"What...?" I cry, my lips trembling as that was the first time I've been hit by someone since I've come here. And again, it was family... "I-I-I'm g-going b-b-back...b-b-because I a-a-am f-finally happy? Is th-that it?"

"Tomorrow." He hisses, and I saw my mom look shocked by that.

"I thought it was Sunday so he can at least say goodbye-."

"No! You're not saying goodbye to anyone. Disrespectful people don't get what they want." He snaps, and he goes towards me again. "Give me your phone, now. I'm not going to ask again. I'll just take that and whatever thing he bought you too."

I don't bother as I give him my phone now. I was shaken up at this point because Louis...didn't lie, but they gave vague answers. His were more detailed, theirs lacked.

But I had a feeling as to why...

Just when they turned I step forward, bowing my head deeply. Bowing as deeply as I could to them, trying to hold Rosie even when tears fell.

"D-Don't m-m-make me l-live with my g-grandparents, p-p-please... Let m-me live alone and p-please l-let me say g-goodbye-."

"No." I hear him snap, and I found myself collapsing onto my legs at this point. "But you can have your own living arrangements and take that cat, I'll give you that one. You're about to be an adult anyway, but if they ask for assistance you better be there."

"Y-Yes-."

"And be packed by tomorrow, you're leaving. No more questions." He sneers, and I continue to look at the ground.

Just continued to cry because I felt helpless.

Why is my life this way?

"Mimi?"

I look up, seeing Louis look down at me sadly. Holding a box of tissues towards me, I shake my head.

"Mimi did you tell-?"

"No Louis! I d-didn't! I didn't t-tell h-him anything! I th-thought you were l-lying... I knew you h-hated me, b-but I didn't know y-you hated me this much-."

"You leaving has nothing to do with me. This was all them-."

"And I sh-should believe you b-because what?" I snap, glaring at him.

He pulls the tissue box back now, looking upset that I would say that. As if I don't have a reason for it.

"Because now I'm all you have-."

"No. Travis i-is all I have."

"Not anymore." He says calmly. Only to walk away from me now.

That's when I look away and rush to the door, looking out the window. Travis' car not there anymore and I just wish I had told him to stay. He could've walked up and when they opened the door I'd bolt into his arms and tell him everything!

Now...I can't.

It looks like I'm a liar.

It looks like I'm no different from anyone else in his life.

I look like not only a user, but a fake and just a massive liar! I'm none of those... I want Travis...

I want...

"Travis..." I cry, hugging Rosie tightly to me. Crying the more I thought about it...and how unfair it was.

I should've said something! I just didn't think they'd do this to me...

I was so wrong to have faith in them. Now they're taking me away from the person I love most and won't even let me say goodbye?

What did I do to deserve this?

Just finally be happy?

Now look at me...I'm a liar. I'm not like anyone else in his life now.

I should've just told him...

"I'm a h-horrible person."

___________________🌧

no, you're not. 🙁

your family is. 🙇🏽‍♀️

but, to be honest... 😶‍🌫️

you should've told him just in case. 😗

now... 😲

what now? 👀

- yolo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Dad's Boss Da amber

Storie d'amore

5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
409K 17.1K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
714K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
86.9K 2.7K 60
14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the death of his grandmother. He has to start...