My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... Еще

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

1.5K 69 79
YOLOwriting101

My arms stay wrapped around Travis' neck, hiding my face in it. Laying my body atop of his, clinging to him.

His arms were around my waist as he held me too, neither of us doing anything. Even though I definitely wanted to...I don't know if he does though. Makes me feel like I'm being the one that's doing too much.

I need to calm down.

"Tryouts are tomorrow." Travis murmurs into my ear, and I nod. "Do your parents know about it?"

"Th-They're not here, they don't even know th-that I was possibly getting into the sport. I genuinely am not sure h-how they'd react...they'd p-probably like that I could add that t-to my résumé." I tell him.

I pull back some from his neck, and I settle my eyes on him. His eyes look straight up at the ceiling and I wondered if he was thinking what I was. It didn't seem like it...

"Travis?"

"Yes Mimi?" He answers me, so he isn't completely distracted. I couldn't tell if he was just going that or he really had something to marvel at on my ceiling.

"Since...basketball tryouts are tomorrow, can I kiss you?" I ask him, hoping I could at least get that. I really want to kiss him, so bad.

Travis sat up, causing me to rush to sit up with him. I look at him in wait as he set his hands behind him. He was hiding them from me for some odd reason.

"No, you can't." Is all he says, and I look away. "We can't touch one another because then the deal is ruined. We're allowed to do things to ourselves, but not to each other. That's it."

I look at Travis in shock, my face becoming warm with heat. His eyes looked at me with not much reaction and I didn't know what to say.

"We can't...d-do anything, but can i-individually do things... That's what y-you're saying?" I question him quietly, and he nods. "But...but I want y-you to."

He shook his head, shrugging as if what I said had no meaning. I could tell he was trying really hard not to do anything, but his facial expression was failing him. His eyes...more like it, that gave him away more than anything.

"What...what d-do I do?" I ask him, resting my hands on his chest. I don't caress it like I usually do because I wasn't sure if that bordered around sexual things. "I really...really w-want to kiss you."

"Kiss me then."

I was fast to rush towards his lips-.

"But," When he says that I stop, seeing his eyes on mine in wait, "if you kiss me the deal is over and you can't choose that one thing you want me to do. It ends as soon as your lips touch mine."

My lips fall into a straight-line, causing me to pull away a bit. His smile grew on his lips and I blushed.

"You're b-being mean..." I mumble, pulling away now. I sat on the edge of my bed and look over my shoulder at him, seeing his arms folded.

His eyes were closed and he avoided looking at me. This made me feel like...I had more power over him than I realized. He really was holding himself back...but it was only a day.

As I face forward fast my eyes set on the bag. My eyes widen because I forgot all about it. I've been so distracted with basketball that I forgot such a thing.

I stand up fast, rushing towards them. I grab the ring box and look over my shoulder, seeing Travis' eyes still closed. That's when I go towards him now and open the box. I take out the ring I got him, grabbing his hand.

His eyes opened when I did so, but I hear him gasp as I slip the ring onto his middle finger. He probably didn't know what that meant and I wasn't going to tell him. It's a secret...

"Mimi..." He looked at me in shock. I hand him the other ring box with my ring in it, grinning.

"P-Put that on my finger...on the r-right hand." I tell him and extend my hand. He just continued to look at me in shock, but did grab the ring. That's when he slips it onto my ring finger and I gasp. "M-Middle finger..."

I blush as he nods fast, switching it. Now we both had rings and we look at one another. I smile at him shyly as his hardened expression was completely softened.

"Is...this what you bought that time at the outdoor mall? You bought these?" He questions me softly and I nod. "How on earth did you get my ring size? It couldn't have been easy."

"I-It was okay. You're fingers..." I blush, not saying anything as he just chuckles at my expression. "S-Sorry."

"It's fine-."

"Travis I just r-really, really want to k-kiss you." I whimper, seeing him look at me with a raised eyebrow. My eyes move off of his and I sat back. "You p-probably think I'm a-annoying with the...constant statement and a-asking."

Travis shook his head no, and I frown.

"I don't find it all that annoying at all...it just shows that you really want me. So much so that you're almost to the point of pleading for it," Travis cradled my face, and I look at him with so much love, "I didn't know you wanted me that much."

"I w-want you a lot." I breathe, seeing him just smirk at my words.

"Say it again."

"I want you...a lot." I breathe again as he seems to edge closer towards me. His hand wrapped around my waist and felt him grip it. My back arched some as he pulled me towards him.

I wasn't sure what he was try to do besides...embarrass me. He knows that I'm pathetically trying to get a kiss and he's teasing me for it.

"After tryouts tomorrow...I'm going to take you to a nice hotel that happens to be nearby. Do you mind?" He questions me, and I flinch. My whole face heating up, but I nod fast. "Okay...good. We don't have school Friday so. After tryouts and we learn if you made it or not...we can go. This deal won't be broken."

He lets go of me now, and I see him hop off my bed. I see him smirk at me as I watch him just leave my room, soon hearing my front door close downstairs.

Rushing to the window, I saw him go towards his car.

"Travis!" I shout, lifting my window more as he looked with a silly smile. "Th-That was mean!"

"Sorry, love you!" He shouts back, and I just sigh.

"Love you too." I yell right back, seeing him smile as he gets in the car. Once he drives down the driveway I hear him honk goodbye again as he drives off.

A sigh left my lips again, finding myself biting my lip at the thought of...going to a hotel with him. After so long...of not doing a single thing with him...I can...

Once I try out I'm rushing to him once it's done. I won't be able to help myself I already know it. He's just so-.

"You two didn't do anything gross in here, right?"

I gasp, turning around as I saw Louis sitting on my bed. I smile awkwardly at him, shaking my head as I close my window now.

"N-No...don't worry. I wasn't even a-allowed to k-kiss him. We did nothing, p-promise." I sit before him on the floor, looking up at him.

He gripped his chin as he looked around my room. Once I see his eyes set on my basketball he rushed towards it. I watch him grab it and he examines it some, smiling.

"Do you really want this...to be on the team?"

I look at him in confusion, wondering why he'd ask that. I've been to their practices all week and didn't collapse when we ran one hundred times around that dreadful gym!

"Of c-course! I'm trying my b-best. I want to be on the team." I state confidently, nodding up at him.

"Why the sudden drive though? What happened for you to want to just want to join? You know...mom and dad are coming back Friday night. I don't know why, but I want to tell you this because I...don't hold any bad will towards you anymore. As your older brother I'd rather you know in advance." He starts, and I didn't know what he was talking about.

His eyes soften on the basketball, then he hands it to me. I grab it and just wonder what and where he was going with this.

"What...? Is s-something going to h-happen?"

"I heard mom and dad before they left. They plan on sending you back to China because they didn't expect for you to get distracted in such a way like...getting a boyfriend. They don't care about that, I promise. They...still want to conduct their study - you know how they are - and they feel like it is being jeopardized by Travis... So on Sunday they intend on...sending you back-."

"Leave."

I see Louis flinch, frowning at me. I don't say anything as I look at him. He just looked confused by me saying that and just brushes it off. Until I stood up, passing my basketball hard at him.

He caught it, obviously, but I saw him almost fall back.

"H-How is it y-you hear...all of that? And, o-of course, Travis' name i-is brought up! I refuse! Why are you d-doing this Louis!?" I cry, and he just looked at me in confusion. "I thought w-we were past the Travis s-stuff, but you're n-not-."

"I am past it! Mimi I'm telling you this because I care and I'm over it! You two being together, I don't care! You're so full of it-!"

"I am n-not! How am I f-full of it?" I question him now, and he rolls his eyes. "You d-do that because I'm n-not."

"You are, but I don't need to explain myself to you. I told you the truth and you either take it or not. You'll the one that will look stupid when you go around acting like it's not happening, when it is-."

"Stop trying t-to ruin m-my happiness!" I cry, and he sneers at me. He rushed out of my room now, slamming the door behind him. I stood there for some time and look away.

I don't know why I felt like I was the dumb one this time... Am I crazy for actually saying what I said? Or do I have the right?

I grab my phone, and I immediately called Travis. If it was the old Louis...he wouldn't have told me at all... Or he would've to stress me out - or to rub it in my face.

I don't even know anymore.

When he answers I saw him running on something, and I could hear things behind him. I see him look at me now and I saw his shirt was off!

"Tr-Travis!" I cry, my hand flying over my mouth. I look at him as he was clearly in a gym. He chuckles, but I look back out my window and saw it was dark! "W-Why aren't you h-home?! I would've w-wanted to g-go to the gym w-with you."

"It is best you didn't. You got me all riled up, I needed to let off some steam. Why do you think I was in such a rush?" He laughs, slowing down his running as I see him step off.

"Because y-you were scared o-of how cute I-I was." I tease, and he chuckles.

"That's definitely it, you caught me." He just smiles as I see him go into the locker room. That's when I see him turn the camera and I gasp at what I see.

I see him stand before the mirror and I saw...how amazing he looked. He just chuckles as he walks close to the mirror, and points at it.

"I'm all yours. All of me, isn't that crazy?" He teases me now, and I see him smirk. I don't say anything as I tighten my legs together.

"You look...really hot." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrow. "I-I'm serious!"

"I know, you said it clearly. What about you?" He backs away now, turning the camera so that I just saw his face and some of his chest. I saw him sit somewhere else in some corner it looked like.

I don't say anything, but I shrug.

"What d-do you mean...what a-about me?"

"I showed you my goods, it's your turn."

"I-I...I don't look th-that good! N-No..." I shook my head fast, looking around my room. "I don't e-even have a full l-length mirror anywhere."

I lied as I saw one right near my closet. When I look at Travis his eyes were blank as if I was crazy for lying about that. I just smile at him and he grins back though.

"Well, m-moving on-."

"I'm waiting." Travis interrupts me softly, and I blush. I see him raise his eyebrow and I stood up now. I turn the camera and just lift up my shirt some before the mirror. I pull it up until I grab it with my teeth.

I just let him look now and I wasn't sure if I was doing this right. Except when I look at him I see Travis gawking.

"Tell me you love what you see Mimi. You look toned, you do have muscle - it's not great in amount; but it suits your body type. I think...you look sexy." He licks his lips, and I drop my shirt now. "What? Why'd you cover it up?"

"Travis I l-love the c-compliments, but I n-need to talk to y-you." I say seriously, still standing before the mirror as I look at my camera.

I look at him now and saw he was serious too. He nods, causing me to just grin at him. I wasn't sure...if what Louis said was even true. It doesn't sound believable.

Our parents brought me back here to compare the difference at the end. We were a study and they'd really...send me back all because of Travis; but yet he isn't a problem...but he's the reason why they're sending me back?

It doesn't make sense because how did he get all of that information? It's all so specific and so detailed! There's no way...

"Mimi?" I flinch when I hear him say my name. I look and saw him wait patiently, but I don't want to say anything that I'm uncertain about. It doesn't even sound real.

They heard what I said. I love him and I can't be torn away from him now, he's like my lifeline almost. I love him too much to just be taken away from him all for studies!

They...they respect that. I need to believe my parents have my best interests at heart. They wouldn't dare do such a thing when they see how happy I am, that's impossible!

"Mimi, are you okay-?"

"The hotel..." I start, smiling shyly as I sit on my floor again. I prop the phone up against the mirror and grab the basketball. "H-How nice is it w-when you say nice? Do I n-need to dress up or...?"

Travis laughs, but abruptly stops as his finger presses to his lips.

"I can't give out such information. It'll ruin everything. I want to surprise you without a doubt. All I will say is that you...will love it, okay?" He grins softly at me, and I nod excitedly. "Good...now, for tryouts tomorrow you need to sleep good. Eat breakfast when you wake up, or I can pick us up some."

"Can we get b-breakfast tacos? I've never h-had any." I suggest, and he nods.

"Of course. After at school just don't overthink it. When that time comes...and it's over you can do whatever you want with me. Rush me, tackle me to the ground, kiss me, punch me-."

"I w-won't hurt you Travis!" I exclaim, and he smiles.

"I know...just teasing. I don't want to distract you any longer because it's eight...I'm going to go home now too. I'll see you when I pick you up tomorrow...okay?" He raises his eyebrow and I nod sadly. "It's okay. I'll be there at seven."

"That's eleven hours I won't h-have you w-with me. That's...a-a lot of time I don't w-want to waste w-without you." I confess sadly to him. He just smiles at me, blowing a kiss to me.

I pretend to catch it and press it to my lips, but fingers linger.

"Don't worry. It's only eleven hours. Most of that time anyway, you'll be sleeping! That's the exciting part, because when you wake up and get ready...that's only one hour that you have to wait. I'd even come earlier if you told me to. All that matters is that it's not forever, won't be too long. I think I'd...be a completely different person if I couldn't see you again, or if I couldn't see you for a year...years?! Man...that'd be fucked up, especially if I wasn't told." Travis just sighs a bit, soon smiling. "But that won't happen. That's the good part, and when you leave in May - you won't really be leaving because...anyway."

I feel my face heat up at the idea of...marrying him. I'd love to!

"Don't w-worry...I would never d-do that to you. I love you Travis...I'd collapse w-without you. I-I'd die if y-you up and l-left me without saying a-a word." I murmur, and he nods.

"Ditto. Don't break my heart Mimi-."

"If! - a-and only if!...if I w-were to d-disappear...w-would you s-search for me?" I ask him nervously, and his eyes narrow.

Only for him to smile brightly.

"Of course! If I felt it was right, but hopefully that won't happen. Wait...you're not trying to tell me something are you-?"

"N-No! I'm not g-going anywhere, pr-promise!" I exclaim, and he just smiles.

"Okay, good then. I believe you." He murmurs, and for some odd reason I just couldn't tell if I was really...going somewhere. I don't think so...no, I trust my parents! "I really must let you go so you can get good sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you Mimi." He grins at me, causing me to smile.

"I love you too, Travis." With that the he hangs up.

As I sit here I found myself sighing, feeling like I was being watched.

I look over my shoulder and see Louis at my door. His arms folded as he leaned against the door with a look of disappointment.

"What?"

"That was your chance to tell him the truth and you just fucked it up-."

"I-I b-believe in our parents! Th-They know how m-much I need him!" I exclaim.

"Mimi...they're scientists and professors. They don't...I'm sorry to say this, but they don't give a fuck about that relationship. It's their studies first over what you want. Their studies end once we graduate, then we're free. They don't care, I'm sorry, they don't." Louis states calmly, but I shake my head.

"No...I-I trust them. They know h-how much I need h-him."

"Do they?" Is all he says, and before I could respond he just turns away. I rush out my room and see him going towards his door, only for him to stop. "You get two days...to tell Travis the truth. If you don't, you're fucked."

"There's nothing t-to tell, Louis." I found myself croaking, and that's when he goes in his room. My lips tighten together as I whimper, rushing into my room.

No, no, no! They wouldn't do that to me... Their study is still ongoing, and I'm doing it! I have all A's...they're proud of me.

They are...my parents, I might not know them well; but I know enough to know that what Louis is saying is a lie!

It...

It just has to be.

____________________👀

is it? 🤭

what do you think? 😗

I... 😲

have nothing. 😌

- yolo

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Rich Boy's Assistant Paul Victor

Подростковая литература

195K 5.7K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
409K 17.1K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
Under A Paper Moon kara

Про оборотней

717K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
Highschool Sweethearts (Boyxboy) Anna

Любовные романы

87.2K 2.7K 60
14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the death of his grandmother. He has to start...