tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... More

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 53 Field Trip Prep
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch77 A Warriors Present
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 95 Cadell
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 118 Six Fronts
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 124 Looking Glass
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart

3.9K 110 40
By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Alexander Shard pov

I can feel the mana rushing into me this feels great, focusing in on my mana core I could see it it was newly formed and empty with no mana filling it, looking closer at it I saw a pule of mana come out from the blessing shard at the center of my core, then that mana formed a shell of light blue mana over my core, it started off as like a cloud then condensed around my core leaving an empty space between it and my core. once it finished condensing it pulsed sending a wave of power through my mana channels and veins they felt like they were freezing and overflowing. I felt like a balloon being filled with liquid nitrogen and stretching to the max about to rupture, then I saw a tiny crack start to form in my core, not the cracks you would see when you breakthrough, this was damage from an overflow of mana.

Opening my eyes I saw the mana rushing into me at a terrifying rate, using the mana channels I slowly enhanced through the past 3 years and used them to suck out all the mana I possibly could redirecting it out of my core to my mana veins, exerting all of my mental capacity to push out all of this ocean of mana out of my body. As if opening a flood gate holding back an ocean it all flooded out of me, My enhanced learning speed slowly but surely pushed out the mana from my core.

after I felt I had reached an equilibrium I opened my eyes to see the mana violently colliding with each other if my mana pushing outwards fails this battle, worst case I lose my core and have to remake it, or I Die.

Focusing back onto my core, mana veins, and vessels I absorbed a bit of mana then shut off all flow into me. Boreas said id have a wind and water affinity for sure, time to be the fastest conjurer or die trying!! I screamed mentality.

I flooded my mana veins pushing every drop out and focusing on all the mana I released I forced it to become a violent wind, not any particular spell just wind to push against the mana, and did the same with the rest that didn't become wind I forced it into water droplets.

I pushed the torrent of water and wind mana up against the wall compressing it making the speed go up, and up, and up. I felt the internal flood towards me ease up and I didn't let up I forced it all out and as I won the explosion burst out, Falling towards the ground I saw a lightning bolt that froze the ground, then the world faded to black.

"About time you made the core alexander" Boomed that familiar voice.

"Back in your domain am I, Boreas." I shot back knowing there's a reason why I'm here again.

"so what do you need to tell me this time Boreas?"

"A warning, and an explanation about your core" he shot back quickly, I have to admit I like that he doesn't bullshit me and gets to the point.

"Starting with the explanation, it's about your core and its uniqueness. because of the shard of my power that's is at its core or "blessing" as you still call it, has influenced the core as it was being created, the pure mana in your body that created it has been altered, it would have been a Quadra elemental core but the "Shard" altered it to be the dual elemental core of wind and water. But with one key difference when you condense water Ice mana enough it becomes lightning."

"WAIT, I used ice MANA??" I cut him off in surprise.

"yes you did child, but that was only due to the extreme density of water mana you produced to save yourself, I doubt you will use till you progress further."

"explaining your core a bit more will make this smoother, just be silent and listen."

"Saying you have a mana core isn't entirely accurate, Its closer to what gives me my divine power as a god The Hoarfrost Heart, Although it's like an extremely cheap knockoff yours has the potential to grow extremely powerful for this worlds standards."

your Hoarfrost Heart has 3 distinct features. First of all, It manipulates mana and acts like any other mana core that's twin elemental in water and wind, other than that you have a massive mana pool.

Secondly, the blue shell over your core, will absorb Aether slowly and combine it with your mana to produce a type of energy that's similar to my divine power although it's about only a 10th as potent, I examined this energy while you were unconscious and it was made in a way similar to nuclear fission, it destroys mana and aether and then freezes them together to produce a kind of supercharged ice mana that can freeze anything to a point past absolute zero given enough exposure.

This is extremely powerful and dangerous energy as it has the potential to freeze anything just short of a god, including the flow of time itself in a small area but this is incredibly dangerous so don't do it unless you're about to die, Also feel free to name this element whatever you want.

And thirdly the blue shell will protect and camouflage your core, you can make it appear as any core stage from being coreless to where you currently are, But to those that are 2 whole stages above you will be able to see the blue shell and your core level.

"well that was a lot to digest," I sighed in disbelief"

"well of course it is, I may be able to tell you what happened and what your core is making but it's not like I predicted any of this, and also remember that while you're here I can read your mind so I can already tell that you decided to name that element Stasis, Good name choice," he said patting my back in condolence, he may be a blunt god that looks down on me as a mortal but he is a good person.

"well send you can wake me up now right Boreas?"

"I was about to do that, but here take this." he poked me on the forehead, and memories implanted themselves into my mind.

"A complete perfect memory of my explanation on Stasis and how to disguise your Hoarfrost heart, and remember you cant consciously absorb aether let alone perceive it so Its going to be a long time before your able to use it again, that one Stasis lightning bolt you made when you awoke used up 90% of what you had."

And with that, I woke up in my room in Arthurs house, a simple room in a wood house with a low bed for a 3-year-old with enough storage to keep my practice weapons and clothes. I sat up and saw Arthur sleeping on the bed.

I shook his shoulder waking him.

"Art how long was I out?''

"2 Days" he shot back with some concern.

"Al, what happened to you when you awoke? your core had a blue shell around it" he questioned, rightfully curious.

with a smirk on my face overjoyed at my circumstances I replied.

"Arthur ill give you the short answer my core has some special magic that I need to learn how to use but it drains my magic severely if I overuse it."

"I won't question it we both have secrets," Arthur reassured me.

"thanks, Art."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N now we got something real special, and no I will balance this a bit so its not so overpowered it gets boring and as a example here is the things about Al usings stasis and why he wont do it often.

1 its super straining on his core, its like the strain 3 seconds of static void causes on arthurs core, if he so much as moves stasis out of the storage layer between the shell and his mana core. and it gets worse from there on.

2 it hurts him, Becuse of how powerful stasis is the more he uses it the colder he gets and let me tell you hypothermia fucking sucks

3 it takes aether as a fuel source, Al cant manipulate, sense, or even slightly influance aether at the moment. so producing stasis particles is incredibly slow.

4 Al can only store a limited amount of stasis at anytime and the capacity scales with how high is core stage is along with his ability to use or see aether.

5 its super draining at the moment, ok so Al can make lightning with stasis that  behaves the same as regular lightning but it can freeze A class mana beasts solid, that stasis bolt drained 90% stasis he made, the aether that he had been accumulating unconsciously for just shy of 4 years ontop of using the mana of about 30 seconds of static void. now that he has his core to replenish the aether to do that again would take about 2 years, or novel arthur 20 seconds in the relictombs.

enhancing spells with stasis takes half as much as making a spell out of it does.

JOIN THE TBATE FAN FICTION DISCORD!

we give updates on when chapters for a bunch of diffrent fics come out

https://discord.gg/d4h86bzNzR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.4K 26
The universe's greatest creation. A young elemental with the power to control the sky and everything beneath it. But instead of being gifted a life a...
49K 1.8K 65
"This is my fate? The destiny of everyone? What was even the point of it all if this was inevitable. I have moved heaven and earth, mastered the buil...
100K 3.7K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
893K 41.4K 143
Who knew the 21st century feared assassin, The Black Dragon would crossover to become the arrogant daughter of the Glacies Duke? Artemis Ray, 23, wa...