Danny Phantom.exe Oneshots~

By HopesAngelSprite

As you've read in the title this book will be a series of oneshots and short stories about Danny Phantom.exe... More

Bestfriend~ (Oneshot) 😈
Cat Boy Cuddles~ (Oneshot)💗ðŸĪŠ
Chaos~ (Oneshot)ðŸĪŠ
One Hell of A Gentleman (Oneshot)💗
Honey Bunny (Oneshot)💗
Devil's In The Details~ (Oneshot)âœĻ
Baby Danny~ (Oneshot)😈
A Day In The Life~ (Oneshot)ðŸĪŠ
Thunder (Oneshot)âœĻ
Speak of The Devil~ (Oneshot)âœĻ
Big Bad Wolf~ (Oneshot)ðŸĪŠ
Challenge Accepted~ (Oneshot)💗âœĻ
Boss Man~ (Oneshot)😈
Redamancy~ (Oneshot)💗
Lightning (Oneshot)âœĻ
Ink and Petals (Oneshot)💗
Suit & Tie (1/2)😈
Suit & Tie (2/2)😈
Feel Me (Oneshot)💗
Devil's Advocate (Oneshot)âœĻ
Bookworms and Cigarettes (Oneshot)âœĻ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 2âœĻ
Hell Raiser (Oneshot)âœĻ
Kingpin (Oneshot) ðŸĪŠðŸ’—
Tempest (Oneshot) âœĻ
Pretty Kitty (Oneshot)💗ðŸĪŠ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 3âœĻ
Alpha and Omega âœĻ
Sweet Tooth (Oneshot) 💗ðŸĪŠ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 4 âœĻ
Devil's Due âœĻ
Rain Check ðŸĪŠðŸ’—
The Husbandos âœĻ
Star Kissed âœĻ
Bookworms and Cigarettes 5 âœĻ
Catnip 💗😈
Bad Habits âœĻ
Mistletoe 💗
Sweet Tooth The Sequel ðŸĪŠ
Reputation âœĻ💗
Boyfriend 💗
Levin âœĻ
Moonwake âœĻ
Wicked âœĻ
Moonwake 2 âœĻ
Take It Easy 😈
Hot Wheels âœĻ
Helping Hands 😈
Telepathy âœĻ
Sparks âœĻ
Mine 💗
Denny's ðŸĪŠðŸ’—
Telepathy 2 âœĻ
From Me To You 💗
Rock, Paper, Scissors 💗
Phase One âœĻ
Team Player 😈âœĻ
Golden Hour 💗
Vendetta âœĻ
Hot Chocolate 😈
Bookworms and Cigarettes 6 âœĻ
Thunder Bolt
Tyrant âœĻ
Middle of the Night âœĻ
Unification of Equals
Middle of the Night (pt. 2) âœĻ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Freaky Friday (Oneshot) 😈

4.8K 83 250
By HopesAngelSprite

(A/N): Hello my precious people!! I'm here with your reward for getting my book to 10K READS!! As I promised, this will be a smut story. Here are the warnings: Degradation Kink, Praise Kink, Bondage Kink, Overstimulation, Manhandling (if you squint), Breeding kink. As usual, read up to the ⚠warning⚠ if this makes you uncomfortable! Enjoy <3

I never considered myself to be a cowardly person. Almost nothing could make me scared or afraid to close my eyes... almost nothing. It was a slow Friday night when it happened. All of my classes and assignments were complete, and my professors had been merciful enough to give all of their students a weekend off from the stressful work we'd been doing all week. Instead of going out to party like everyone else, I decided to stay in my dorm and play video games. Don't judge me.

The day had been tiresome with all the last minute working and organizing going on on campus. The air had taken a nice chill as fall was beginning to manifest more. All the leaves were pretty shades of golden orange and red, and the nights were clear with star-littered skies. It was evident that October was here.

(A/N: ♏ SCORPIO SEASON BITCHES ♏ )

 It was about 10:00 pm when a knock sounded at my dorm door which was rare considering I didn't socialize much. I paused my gaming and set aside my controller before leaving my room to answer the persistent knocking. I opened the door to find my roommate Danny standing in the hallway with an awkward smile. I stared at him blankly before stepping to the side and letting him in. Danny offered me a bashful chuckle and said, "Sorry, I kinda left my keys here. Thanks for letting me in!". I muttered, "No problem.", before turning and walking away without another word spoken.

My roommate and I weren't all that close. Danny was kind, considerate, and unnecessarily good-looking. We spoke here and there whenever the two of us were in the dorm at the same time, but I made it my business not to bother him too much. I was never good at talking with people I liked anyways.

"Why aren't you out having fun like everyone else tonight?", he called as I began walking back into my room. I stopped and turned to see him coming out of the kitchen with a juice box. "I don't like crowds or people if I'm being honest. I know it sounds rude, but being around lots of people makes me feel drained.", I explained quietly to which he hummed with an understanding nod. "I know how you feel. I was supposed to be going to a party tonight but there were way too many people.", he started after taking a sip of apple juice from the box, "I figured that I'd come back here and watch a few movies. Maybe even convince my roommate to watch with me?". I froze for a second at what he was suggesting. I was being given an opportunity to spend time with my crush for 2+ hours... in a dimly lit room. Just the thought of such a situation made me nervous, but the hope in Danny's eyes was enough to make me give in.

"Sure, that sounds cool.", I agreed with a little smile. Danny cheered and ran towards his room. I chuckled a bit in confusion as Danny came back to beam at me from the hallway. "Meet me in my room in fifteen minutes! Dress comfortably!", he demanded before running back to his room. I shook my head as I entered my own room and walked to my closet. Although I was nervous, I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit happy. Hopefully, this was a good idea!

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRANDON CAUSE DANNY BE TRIPPIN-*

This was a horrible idea. It was one of the worse fucking ideas in the history of ideas I'd ever had. When Danny had invited me to his room to watch movies, I'd assumed he wanted to watch Marvel movies or an anime, but I was wrong. He'd chosen three horror movies for the two of us to watch... in the dark.

As stated before, almost nothing could scare me. The only exception was horror movies. I didn't have the stomach for it. So when he told me what we were watching, I thought about faking illness or something to get out of our little movie night. Then I saw how happy and excited he was sitting on his bed surrounded by blankets and various pillows. I reluctantly swallowed my fears and moved to sit next to him. A few minutes later the first movie began.

It didn't get bad until the second half of the movie. The killer was chasing the main protagonist in the dark, and it was obvious someone was about to die. The scene was like any other gore-filled horror movie murder, but I still found myself hiding in the blanket burrito I had wrapped myself in. With a little bit of effort and bravery, I was able to make it look like I wasn't scared out of my mind. Danny didn't look fazed at all, it actually looked like he was laughing a little. The second movie was ten times more terrifying than the first. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he'd set them up to get progressively scarier.

(A/N: In all seriousness, I feel like he'd do some shit like this lol)

By the time half of the movie had passed, I was trying not to flinch too much. I stared into the screen too afraid to close my eyes or look away. I pulled my blanket tighter around me and tried to breathe a little when I realized I was holding my breath. "Dude, are you okay?", Danny asked after glancing at me. I shrugged not trusting my voice at the moment. Danny paused the movie and pulled the blanket off of my head to look at me.

"You look terrified!", Danny exclaimed before breaking into a fit of laughter. I glared at him and huffed before scooting away from him. "Rude.", I muttered while turning away. It wasn't my fault he chose unreasonably scary movies. Danny laughed a little bit more and pulled me into a tight back hug. "I'm sorry for laughing at you, love. You just looked so cute all scared like that!", he hummed while squeezing me tightly. An unnatural warmth washed over me and I found my pout melting into a small smile. "I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of you, you know.", I complained with an annoyed eye roll.

⚠ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD, CONTENTS MAY BE HOT!! ⚠

Danny chuckled and dropped his head into the crook of my shoulder. "I think I can help with that.", he whispered and I frowned a bit in confusion. After a few moments of trying to figure out what he was talking about, realization settled within me. "Go on, I'm listening.", I said cooly despite my rapidly beating heart. Danny lifted his head to place a kiss underneath my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Why listen when you can feel?", he purred in a dark tone. A shaky breath escaped me and I grew warmer.

"Then what are you waiting for? Show me.", I said quietly as his hands began to roam underneath my hoodie. Danny clicked his tongue before planting a kiss at the base of my neck. "Such an impatient little thing, aren't you. In this room, you only get what you want if you say please.", he informed me while tugging at the waistband of the shorts I was wearing. I stopped myself from making a smart comment when his fingertips grazed a sensitive spot on my stomach. "Please... please show me.", I begrudgingly pleaded as he started to litter my neck with more kisses.

Danny made a noise of satisfaction before finally pushing past the waistband of my shorts and underwear. I shivered at the slight friction between his rough hands and my soft skin. "You know,", he mused while separating my legs with his own, "These walls are very thin.". I hummed wondering what he was talking about. "They're so thin that I can hear the pathetic way you whimper my name in your sleep. What do I do in your dreams to make you sound so needy and weak?", he asked and a wave of embarrassment crashed over me. As I tried to think of a way to explain myself, Danny's fingers moved to knead the sensitive button beneath my underwear. A soft mewl escaped my lips and my eyes widened.

I quickly brought my hand up to cover my mouth, but he stopped me before I could. "Don't go quiet on me now, darling. Say my name the way you did a few nights ago.", he ordered and quickened the pace of his skilled touch. I whimpered and squirmed at the familiar feeling building in the pit of my stomach. "D-Danny please!", I moaned earning a dark chuckle from him. Danny lifted his free hand and brought it up to grasp the sides of my neck. He squeezed and released my throat a couple of times while whispering filthy words into my ears. The tension in my stomach grew closer and closer to breaking with every desire and wish he spoke of fulfilling.

Just as the coil within me was about to snap, a loud knock echoed through the house from the living room. I gasped and reached to grab Danny's wrist but he slapped my hand away. He quickened the pace of his fingers again, this time applying pressure to my sensitive cunt. I squealed and Danny moved his hand from my throat to my mouth and muffled the sound. "Not a fucking word, you understand me?", he growled quietly to which I nodded.

Another round of knocking came, but my focus was no longer on who was at the door. I bit my lip in a weak attempt to quiet the sounds threatening to escape me. Danny chuckled and pressed harder. "You're so fragile it's sickening. I'm going to enjoy breaking you over and over again.", he hissed and the coil finally snapped. I screamed into his hands as the orgasm that had been building up hit me harder than I expected. Instead of stopping and allowing me to collect myself, Danny pressed even harder.

I writhed and squirmed in a weak attempt to escape the sweet torture he was subjecting me to. My legs shook as he forced them further apart to explore more of me. I whimpered as another orgasm washed over me. Tears of pleasure leaked from the corners of my eyes as stars clouded my vision. "Oh no, are you crying? You poor thing, such a pitiful little whore.", he teased with fake empathy, "Maybe I should move my hand and let whoever's at the door hear how much you like my fingers in your worthless cunt.". My eyes widened and I shook my head before leaning back against his shoulder to look up at him with pleading his eyes.

My weak gaze was met with the cold, wicked eyes of a sadist. Danny glanced toward his closed-door before moving his hand from my face. I shut my mouth and steadied my breathing before shakily exhaling. "Don't worry, they should be gone by now. If they aren't, they're gonna get an earful.", he said as he slipped his other hand out of my shorts. His fingers were coated with a clear, sticky liquid and I looked away in embarrassment knowing that I was the cause of it. "Stop acting shy and open up.", he commanded while bringing his hand to face. I hesitated a moment before parting my lips allowing his fingers entrance to my mouth.

Two of his digits were roughly shoved into my mouth and I gagged a little bit. There was a sweet taste on my tongue that I soon realized was the taste of me. "I'd love to make you gag more, but I'm afraid that'll have to be on another day.", he purred as he pulled his fingers from my mouth and put them into his own. He hummed at the taste and released his fingers with a pop. "Sweet, just like you!", he chirped as he booped my nose.

Danny rolled his shoulders before shoving me onto my back. I sat up on my forearms and watched curiously as he began untying the strings of his sweatpants. Once he was finished, he leaned over to open his nightstand. From the dark drawer, he pulled out a long strip of black velvet and held it in front of my face. "Wanna try something new?", he inquired with a quirk of his brow. I nodded with heavy enthusiasm and offered him my wrists. He took my hands and carefully began to tie them together. "You dirty little bitch,", he teased as he secured my wrists to his headboard, "but you're my dirty little bitch!". With that, he tilted my chin upward with his thumb and forefinger to kiss me gently.

He broke the kiss and leaned back to tug at my shorts. I lifted my hips and allowed him to pull them off along with my underwear. Once they were off, he tossed them over his shoulder and onto the floor. A few moments later he'd rid himself of his clothes as well. I tilted my head to take in the wonder in front of me. "What are you staring at, love? Something you like?", he asked while raking his fingers through his hair. "Perfection.", I answered breathlessly. Danny chuckled a bit before pushing my legs apart and lining himself up at my entrance. "Don't think flattery's gonna stop me from fucking you brainless. The compliment is much appreciated, though." he spoke quietly before slowly pushing himself inside me.

I hissed at the almost painful stretch and pulled at my restraints. Danny leaned down to catch my lips in a soft kiss as he continued to fill me up. Soon, he'd bottomed out and allowed me some time to adjust to the intrusion. "Ready?", he asked after a second or two. I nodded and took in a breathe. Slowly, he pulled out and rolled his hips forward. I moaned softly at the slow drag of his member against my walls and lifted my hips to meet him halfway. "Eager aren't we.", he purred with a soft hiss. He groaned and gripped the back of my thigh creating tiny crescents in my flesh with his fingernails.

With every roll of his hips, I became a little more breathless and a lot needier. A string of weak whimpers and moans escaped me as Danny pushed my legs further apart and toward my chest. "You're taking me so well, baby! You look so pretty and helpless underneath me.", he moaned and began thrusting faster, "I think I'm gonna fill this pretty pussy up and keep you tied to me. You'd like that wouldn't you?". All I could do was whimper and nod while choking back moans. He'd set in at a bruising pace with enough force to shake my body. The only thing keeping me from hitting my head on the headboard was his hand around my neck.

"Please, Danny, please!", I managed to mewl out through ragged breaths. Whether I was begging him to slow down or speed up, I had no clue. The only thing on my mind was the blissful feeling of him abusing my G-spot. Danny cursed under his breath before grabbing my leg and placing it on his shoulder. With a devious look in his eyes, he let go of my throat and dragged his fingertips down my chest to the hem of the hoodie I was still wearing. Nimble fingers pushed the fabric of my hoodie up until it was gathered at my chin. I winced at the cool air against my bare chest and Danny groaned at the sight of my bouncing tits.

I cried out and arched my chest into his hands as he began to explore the expanse of it. "You shouldn't hide things from me, darling. I don't like keeping secrets.", he grunted while flicking my nipples between his fingers. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I lazily babbled promises never to hide anything from him ever again. That same tension in my stomach from before began to build again as Danny's hand settled on my lower stomach and pressed down. A broken sob escaped my lips as he began to rub fast circles on my already sensitive clit. I gripped the velvet that was binding my wrists together and shut my eyes as the coil inside me snapped a thousand times harder than before. "C-cumming! Fuck- can't take it - too much!! Don't stop", I wailed desperately as my walls clenched around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck fuck fuck.", Danny hissed through clenched teeth at the warm, wet feeling gripping his member. He whimpered softly as he dropped his head into the crook of my neck. His hips stuttered once, then twice before he came undone in thick, white ropes. The room was quiet save for the heavy breathing between us as Danny pulled out and rolled onto his back beside me. "Holy fucking shit!", he chuckled out while reaching up and untying the velvet strip and freeing my hands. Once they were free, I stretched and rolled over to cuddle into his side. Danny cooed and wrapped me in a tight hug before kissing my forehead.

(A/N: SMUT IS OVER!!)

"You did so well, princess! I'm so proud of you.", he whispered sweetly. I looked up to find his eyes filled with warmth and a soft smile on his face. I tilted my head up to kiss his chin and mutter, "I'm proud of you, too.", just loud enough for him to hear it. We laid together in peaceful silence until Danny pulled away and sat up. "Come on, let's get a shower and some food before we both pass out.", he said and I hummed in agreement as I made my way towards the bathroom. "And if you're up for it we can get a headstart on round two.", he drawled causing me to stumble and nearly fall over. Danny caught me and laughed. I rolled my eyes and put my arm over his shoulder to steady myself before reaching to pinch his side. "I was just kidding, love! I wasn't being serious..", he teased as he picked me up bridal style.

"Or was I~"

THE END

(A/N:) LAWD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONNGGGGG!! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this story (ya lil freaks 😏)! It'll probably be the last smut I'll write for this book considering I'm getting close to finishing the book as a whole!! Please remember to vote, share, and comment your thoughts and fave parts. Also, take care of yourselves and feed and hydrate yourselves properly. I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH <333

thesmolbean out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 7.6K 137
Collection of both Headcannons and Oneshots for characters like Michael Myers, Billy Loomis, Hannibal Lecter, Bo Sinclair, Brahms Heelshire, Amanda Y...
1.2K 13 13
join me on a ride of half phan fluff, half phan crack adventure! please note that my writing is much better now than the earlier chapters, so ignore...
23.4K 220 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
17.4K 320 11
A collection of oneshots hand-made by yours truly, no ai included!, catering to a wide and diverse selection of fandoms. A continuation book to my Ma...