My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

By YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... More

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

2.2K 84 93
By YOLOwriting101

I smirk down at Mimi, cornering him against his locker. My eyebrow raised on him as he looked up at me confidently.

When he wrapped his arms around my waist, I smile as his hands go up my back. The both of us just staring deeply into one another's eyes before everybody. It was obvious they saw with the people watching around us. 

"Is...is it o-okay?" He stutters, hiding his face in my chest. "F-For people t-to see?"

"Why wouldn't it be okay? Think about yourself for once, if Louis can't handle it-."

"I'm n-not talking about L-Louis." He interrupts me fast, and my eyes widen. "My f-friends liked you...a-and I think a-a lot do."

"So what?" I respond, seeing Mimi pull back some. "Do you think I care if someone else likes me? The only person on my mind is you. How could anyone cross my mind after what you did to me?"

I see his eyes widen, and he looks away shyly. I just smirk because he knew what he did and I certainly would never forget.

"I-I...I didn't d-do anything." Mimi whispers very shyly...I think it was the most shy I have ever seen him. His eyes looked only at my chest now, but I could still feel his hands cling to my back. "Y-You're so l-l-lewd."

"Am I?" I raise my eyebrow, just liking that I could tease him. Now that I could actually act on my feelings and do what I want...I feel great.

To see him blush up at me, he removes his hands and just folds his arms.

"You...you l-love making me l-look s-silly."

"Not silly, just cute." I shrug as he was about to say something until we hear a hand slam on the locker beside us.

The both of us look to see Louis slamming his locker. He glared at us both and I didn't know...what he wanted me to do. I just grin at him awkwardly, but he sneers as he goes through his locker. Once he got what he needed he closed it just as hard, only to look at me.

Not Mimi...but me.

"You really like to make a fool of me, huh?" He questions me with a hint of pain in his voice. I frown at him because I don't know what he meant by that.

"A fool? How have I made a fool out of you-?"

"Everyone," he rushed right on me, glaring up at me as he was very close to me. Mimi holding onto my hand now and looking at him nervously, "knows how I feel about you. For them to see...you two cuddling up on one another after knowing how I felt for years...? To see my best friend with my younger brother...dating...Looks so silly... You really make me look stupid."

"I don't...but okay." I sigh, shaking my head as his eyes soften slightly. Only to harden again when he rushes away.

That's when I saw Mimi's 'friend s' rush up, nodding up at me. Some of them acknowledged Mimi, but they were looking at me.

"Is it true?" Blythe questions me, and I raise an eyebrow. "You two are all over each other...it's obvious. Just admit it."

"That...that w-we are d-dating?" Mimi asks awkwardly, and they nod. "We're boyfriends."

That's when I hear them squeal, most of them. The ones I didn't see react were Blythe and Jillian...which I'm not surprised because I dated them, but it never went anywhere. It was just boredom on my part after I was no longer with Leo.

"Yep, we're boyfriends and I am absolutely his." I smile while wrapping my arm around his waist. I pull him against me as I hug him, his arms going around my waist too.

Pressing my hand to the back of his head, I keep his face at my chest. That's when I narrow my eyes on the girls, shaking my head at them.

"Don't do something you will regret." I mouth the words to them, and they grin like idiots. Only to soon nod, except Jillian.

"Travis I-I can't b-breathe." Mimi muffles against my chest, and I remove my hand from the back of his head now. Smiling down at him as he looks up at me happily, only to look at the girls. "A-Are you g-guys mad?"

"Why would we be mad?" Ophelia asks him curiously.

"B-Because I h-hid our r-relationship...and y-you guys like him...and I-I never said I w-was with him. Also t-that I lied." He says even though I don't think...that warranted them being mad at him.

If anything I feel bad for him that he has to hear that.

He's too nice, damn...I love him.

"Lied about what Mimi?"

"Lied a-about wanting to be a-around him all t-the time s-since he's so nice... I d-did...b-but I didn't w-want to be o-obvious. I f-feel bad. I shouldn't h-have lied." He bows deeply, and I rush to him to have him stand up straight.

Only for him to scoot away from me and persist to bow. Waiting for their approval, I see them look surprised...but it was Blythe and Jillian I need to watch out for. They didn't really give themselves away...but still.

"It's okay!"

I frown when Blythe was the first to react, resting her hand on his shoulder. He looks up in shock and smiles innocently.

"Really?"

"Yeah, duh! You're just lucky you got what we all wanted. Some have gotten in on it...but at least you get to have what we weren't able to experience, huh?" She smirks, causing his whole face to become red. "Am I wrong? Or should I say you already have you dirty boy-?"

"That's enough." I slam my hand on the locker before them, dividing them from each other. "What the hell are your questions?"

"We're friends! I'm just kidding. I can't kid around?" She asks me plainly, causing my eyes to narrow upon her. "I have been friends with Mimi longer than you two have been together-."

"Wrong." I snap, her eyebrows furrowing in. "I was with him before he even knew you guys existed, so try again."

Blythe looked taken aback by that and I smirk at her. I know Mimi couldn't see my face because I would never want him to see my condescending expression towards her... I forgot that I used to not be that nice. I only started being so nice because of Mimi...for Mimi...to make a good impression.

"T-Travis...?"

I look, seeing Mimi look up at me awkwardly. He nodded behind me and I knew he probably wanted me to get out of the way. That's when I move back some and he steps forward, looking at her.

"Some h-have g-g-gotten in on w-what? What did o-others not g-get to experience?" He asks her straight up and I could tell that put her off, because soon after he asked Jillian came forward.

"Before you were even here, it was all about who could get with Travis. I would feel terrible for you if you were to be lumped in on his deeds. Many...have done stuff with him and many have thought they were the one. Leo is a prime example, but that didn't work out. If you really want to hear anything on it speak to him. Travis isn't all that different from a player, so don't consider yourself the lucky one. Many did, but you're looking right at them and have probably walked past some. Just to let you-."

Now I stood in front of Mimi, glaring down at her. She looks up at me with a smile that was laced with venom. This girl knew exactly what she was doing.

"Excuse us, see you later Mimi; and congratulations." Jillian waves as they walk away and I scoff.

When I look back down at Mimi he had a uncertain expression on his face. It was twisted into some form of...disbelief and hurt.

"Mimi I won't stop you from believing what they say, but don't listen to them." I rest my hands on his shoulders, rubbing them.

"You...d-did many t-t-things w-with people? L-Like...t-that?" He questions me very quietly.

I just look at him, nodding.

I watch him bite his lip, and his eyes divert off of me. Already for some odd reason I felt bad even though I never once thought I'd meet him. If I had known I wouldn't have done all those things...but I can't change history.

"Mimi I'm-."

"I w-want to be b-better than a-all o-of them combined!" He exclaims. My eyes soften on him as he looks back up at me and nods firmly. "I-I must be better. I h-hope I n-never disappointed y-you-."

My hands cradle his face, and we both hear the bell go off. Except the halls were practically clear at that point. I just smile down at him because he was...so sweet. I loved...this side of him, he didn't see it negatively.

That's what I'm used to...but he's different. Didn't see it in the way others might've...

"Travis t-the bell."

"It's okay...I just want to look at you." I murmur to him, grinning at his beautiful nature. "You have never once disappointed me. You are definitely better than them all combined, but I didn't just...go about doing things senselessly. I had my reasons...and I wasn't in the right state of mind."

"B-Because of Leo...r-right?" He asks shyly and I nod. "S-So mean...he took y-your love for granted. I-I will not!"

"I wouldn't say granted, he abused it if anything." I chuckle awkwardly only for Mimi to stare at me blankly. "Bad timing?"

He just smiles at me, rushing around me now. Knowing where he was running I follow him to class, holding both of our bags on one shoulder. When we got there the eyes and obvious stares were crazy.

Though it didn't seem like Mimi was paying mind as he sat at his seat. When I sat beside him he leans his head on his desk.

I look down at him and see him playing dead, causing me to snort. That's when I poke his his cheek and use a finger to lift one of his eyelids. As soon as I did he pulled back only to snicker playfully.

It was...great. I have never once seen him act so silly before. Was this because now he could do what he pleased? Nothing was stopping him so was this his true happiness?

"Could you two be anymore obvious?"

I hear someone tease us both, and I don't pay them mind. Only for Mimi to nod quickly as he grabbed my hand. He was too cute.

"Am I going to have to separate the lovebirds?" I hear the teacher question us as we both had yet to even look forward. When I do he had his eyebrow raised and I just snort.

"I don't think so." I say to him, and I nod for Mimi to look forward. That's when he does and now we both were looking straightforward.

The person I saw though...was Louis no longer next to me. He was towards the front sitting away from me. That...frustrated me because he's still my best friend, I do care about him.

He's being ridiculous.

I have dated others before Mimi and Louis never got this way. I could probably guess it's because it's his younger brother that I am with...and I've been around him longer...

Just don't know why he lets that get to him.

I still care about him. Just because I never grew feelings for him doesn't mean I don't care about him. Just means...I don't see him that way, and he needs to accept that for what it is and not see it as some...weird competition.

My eyes move off of him as class starts, and I saw Mimi looking at me worriedly from the corner of his eye. I just grin at him to try to reassure him, but he didn't look convinced.

"It's okay." I whisper to him, but he continued to look unconvinced.

"I-I d-don't want to g-get b-between a f-friendship-."

I press my finger to my lips, and his lips fall into a straight-line. I just grin shyly because I don't know why he was so considerate in such a way... After everything and what will probably come his way...I bet he'll still be so positive and sweet.

How could I not fall in love with that?

I need to calm myself. My sister says that I do this...fall in love too easily. I'm doing it again with Mimi and I know he isn't one to abuse someone's love. I still...have my reservations after such a toxic relationship such as Leo.

He's nothing like him...he's better, but why am I this way?

He's said the word love within his sentences before. I don't know if Mimi realized it ever, but I never objected or disliked him doing so. Why wouldn't I enjoy hearing such a thing?

Someone professing their love for me...who wouldn't love that?

Except when it's the cost of others, I don't care; but Louis is really letting this affect things. It's so silly when all I want is for us to get alone without Louis treating Mimi like shit.

"I'm going to go to the restroom." I say aloud for the teacher to hear, and he nods mid-lesson. Right when I stand Mimi rests his hand on my arm worriedly. "It's okay."

That's when I head forward and make my way out. As I leave the room I head past the bathrooms. Like I was really going to go in there.

While I'm walking though I begin to see someone I didn't wish to see leave a classroom at convenient timing. When we make eye contact I sneer in disgust while he just grins in contempt.

"We always did leave at the same time. It's like we were always in sync-."

"Shut up with that." I hiss at Leo, and he snorts. "You're a waste of breath I might as well leave-."

"Please don't. I heard you and Mimi are now public. That's great...I was wondering when you two would just give it up already. You always were one to keep things from Louis." He smiles at me when I don't respond. "Am I right?"

"There's no point speaking to you on the matter because it honestly has nothing to do with you. You have absolutely no meaning in my life, and I, therefore, do not wish to divulge my truths to you-."

"But, that's wrong. If I didn't have any meaning, our relationship wouldn't have affected you the way it did-."

"Who wouldn't be affected by that?" I hiss at him, his eyes relaxing almost. "You abused my love for you and took advantage of the sexual aspect in things, making me not even myself. You were manipulative and honestly just...toxic. I don't deserve that."

I inhale a deep breath, letting my head droop forward some.

"You have a meaning when it comes to the negative aspects of things, but presently and positively...you don't reach those realms. I don't need you, I have Mimi-."

"And you think that boy can be the same?" Leo snaps in frustration almost and I just look at him.

"What don't you understand? I don't want him to the same as you. I love him just the way he is...completely different, from you." I hiss at him and he just scoffs.

That's when I see him shake his head, looking annoyed. I don't know what for considering he's the one that broke up with me, and I'm happy he did. I certainly couldn't have done it...I was too caught up.

"You're love for him will scare him away," He sneers as I began to walk away, causing me to stop in my tracks right there, "You give your all and just let anyone walk all over you. It's too much, who'd want to be a part of something like that? I feel bad for him because you play the part of knowing what you're doing, that you're positive of whatever relationship you two have now. He's fallen in love with you just like how everyone else has."

I glare forward, flinching when I see Leo walk in front of me. Looking up at me, he grins.

"I bet he fell for the looks. Then I bet something crazy happened and you showed him that side of you that becomes too much for the person you like. Next he liked it because it's Mimi we're talking about - he looks like an absolute used-to-be prude, and then I bet a relationship started from there. That all happened once before...does it sound familiar? Travi~?" Leo's hand rose as he was about to cradle my face until I grab his wrist.

"You...know nothing." I growl, tossing his hand away from me. Leo just grins at me as I found myself so frustrated! What he's saying isn't true...but at the same time...isn't it? "Why must you try and ruin my happiness? I'm happy and in love...why try to ruin it for me?"

"I want you to see that it's the same for everyone. Mimi isn't much different, I can tell-."

"Well it's not up to you to tell." I sneer, and he flinches. "Stop acting like you care and stay out of my life."

I rush back to class now, actually wanting to be there. When I did get there I saw Mimi first out of everyone.

His eyes were on me worriedly and I saw that he was writing notes for the both of us. When I sit beside him he nudges my arm.

"W-Why were you g-gone f-for so long?" He asks me quietly, except I couldn't answer.

The incident with Leo won't be the last, I know it. There's no point in me stressing him out further over things such as that.

I feel his hand on mine, and I look at him again. To see him look so worried for me saddened me...I don't want him worrying for me. I'm okay...

"I'm okay." I say simply, and that's when I see Mimi's worry turn blank. That was new as he faces forward and I do too...that was easy-.

"We need to talk later." Is all he says, and I could only imagine what that 'talk' will be...

Why do I feel like I'm in trouble?

____________________🤭

you can say that... 😶‍🌫️

I guess. 👀

good luck. 💀

- yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 31.7K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
197K 6.8K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...
195K 5.7K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
623K 30K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...