Soukoku OneShots

Soukoku_lover द्वारा

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . अधिक

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Nothing Really changed
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
Dazai wants no gift but-
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Innocent Love
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Nohatphobia
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Ships and one-sided Friendships
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness
Thank you for being born into this world

Naughty First Date

12.4K 260 1.4K
Soukoku_lover द्वारा

Warning : Mild Sexual Content !

"The guy with the brown turtle-neck top ... ah- there he is ."

Chuuya was in a small cozy coffee shop, staring at the broad shoulders of the man he was about to have a date with. Calling the date unique would be an understatement considering what Chuuya was about to do.

He checked himself one last time, he wasn't sure his large green top and tight black trousers matched the brownish theme of the shop but it was too late to worry about such minor details.

He walked to the man, feeling lucky that the table was in the furthest corner of the shop, there weren't many customers inside and the waiters were far from them so no one would hear their talk, hoped Chuuya.

As he reached the table, he breathed deeply in, preparing himself for his upcoming outrageous date "Only this one and i will be done .." Chuuya leaned a little, ready to address the man only to find him focused on his book.

"H-hello ..."

"Aaah i stuttered on the first word !!!" Chuuya couldn't let himself get embarrassed, this wouldn't match his character for this date but the smile the man gave him wasn't of help.

"Hello, are you Pianoman-kun's friend ?"

"Yeah, it's Nakahara Chuuya ."

"I'm Dazai Osamu, nice to meet you ."

"I already know your name, everyone knows your name .." Chuuya watched the brunet stand and slightly bow to him "He is so tall !!" he thought, they were never this close for him to notice their huge height difference, and now that he got a close look to his face, hazel eyes, chocolate colored hair and those round glasses "He's so handsome ..." Chuuya added to himself.

"I hope i didn't make you wait for too long ."

"Not at all, you are early ."

"You came earlier .."

"I had to ."

They were facing each other, that soft smile never leaving Dazai's lips. He put his book aside and pushed the menu towards the redhead for him to find what to order.

"How was your day ?"

"It was .. fine, i had two classes then i spent the rest of it with my friends ."

Chuuya felt so awkward that he forgot to ask the brunet about his day in return, he was more focused on finding the good moment to start his mission, even though ruining this date was the last thing he wanted to do, not when it is going so well, and mostly not when his date is the smartest, richest and most handsome guy in their campus.

A waitress joining them and asking for their orders eased the tension, Chuuya wanted something sweet so he ordered some western pasturies then he watched the brunet make his order, and watched him, and watched him ... until he noticed the guy staring back, always with that gentle smile.

"Is there something on my face ?"

"Yes ! Your good looks !" Chuuya cursed his friends under his breath, here he was about to ridicule himself, in front of his newly found crush and he couldn't even back away, he promised he would do it.

"Actually .."

He had to interrupt his words when the waitress came back with their orders, and here he was again mesmerized by the man who lifted his cup of coffee up to his nose.

"It smells so nice ."

"Actually !"

"Yes ?"

Chuuya's voice was louder this time, he hoped his cheeks won't turn red after what he was going to say, prayed this date won't end too badly and thought "Fuck it !" as he went for it.

"Whenever i go on any date, there is one thing i always let my dates know, if we don't agree on that point then i know it isn't going to work between us ."

"And what is that thing ?"

"I'm obsessed with sex ."

Silence.

A long silence followed. Chuuya could hear his heart beat in his ears, he gulped, staring at the man whose gaze didn't falter, though his smile did disappear for a second.

"That's unexpected, you seem quite the innocent guy ."

"That's why you don't judge a book by it's cover ."

Dazai chuckled and Chuuya felt his heart tighten in his small chest "He doesn't seem to be disgusted about it ... or maybe he's just being polite and trying to fake it ?"

"So you like to have a lot of sex ?"

"I wouldn't say no to a lot of sex, but i'm more into quality than quantity because you see, i'm a really kinky guy so for me it isn't only about the act in itself, but what comes with it too ."

"I see ."

The brunet nodded, taking a sip from his coffee, he was as calm as ever, he didn't seem weirded out by their extremely strange exchange at all.

"Then if you don't mind, how about you tell me what you are into ? So that we know if we match ."

"Well ..."

"What kind of date is this ?? I want to leave !!!" Chuuya was again cursing his friends, trying his best to keep himself from blushing or getting embarrassed, especially when the guy facing him seemed so comfortable with their talk.

"I'm generally submissive, i like to lay down and have my partner do the job, whether it's gently kissing and praising me or roughening and shaming me .."

"So you like it rough too ?"

"Yes, that's actually my favorite, like having my hair pulled, being spanked, slapped, spat on, humiliated, choked .. all of that turns me on ."

"Yeah your choker gives it out ."

Dazai was calmly sipping his coffee, never taking his eyes off the redhead, not knowing what a mess Chuuya's mind and heart were as he shyly laughed and touched the metallic circle on his choker.

"How about being blindfolded ?"

"I like that too, but my previous partners usually prefer to look at my eyes for some reason .."

"Can't blame them, you do have really gorgeous eyes ."

Chuuya's heart skipped a beat, but he was given no time to process the brunet's compliment, he had a new question he needed to reply to.

"How about being tied ?"

"I am a rope bunny, i really love that ."

"I'm a rigger so that's nice. What other kinks do you have ?"

"Maybe ... ice cubes ? I love how cold they feel against my burning skin ."

"How about wax ?"

"Wax ?!"

Chuuya almost got out of his character, he never knew wax could be a turn on for anyone out there, he only knows it to be painful, but then not like he knew half the things he himself was talking about.

"I mean .. i never tried it but i'm up to anything honestly ."

"Oh so you like experimenting ."

"How about you .. what are you into ?"

Chuuya thought it was safe to ask this question at this point, considering they are having such a chill conversation about one of the weirdest topics in their very first date, and the brunet did indeed not mind it.

"Many things .. first off, i'm the opposite of everything you said so i think we will get along ."

"What do you mean ?"

"What i mean is, i am the dominant guy, i do love doing it rough, pulling hair, spanking, choking, humiliating my partner, i'm all into that, just like at times i can be the vanilla type, do it gently, praise or even worship my partner .. it's all about what we would want to do at that moment ."

"I didn't expect that .."

"As you said earlier, never judge a book by it's cover ."

Chuuya meant his words, he really didn't expect that, the guy seemed calm, cool, that's why everyone loved him, teachers and students, men and women. Not even once did Chuuya expect him to be a freak in bed and by now, Dazai seemed more invested in their talk than Chuuya was supposed to be.

"How about crossdressing ?"

"I thought you were into men ."

"I am and men can be pretty too, i'm sure you would look very pretty in a dress, you don't even need a wig you already have long beautiful orange hair ."

"Those are too many compliments in one line !!!!" Chuuya's heart was racing yet he still was given no time to say anything.

"But what i think would look the sexiest on you is lingerie, i can perfectly picture you in lacy stockings and then .. could you step on me ?"

"W-what- i mean .. sure ."

"I'm sorry, i know it sounds weird but having my partner wear lace and step on me is one of my biggest turn ons, i guess that's what you would call .. a foot kink ."

"It's okay it's not weird, i do have a hand kink so .."

"Hand kink ? So hands turn you on ?"

"Yeah and now that i look at them, your fingers are pretty long .."

Dazai looked down at his own hand, he does have experience but this is the first time he meets someone who's into his hands.

"Well, i can say they do a pretty good job inside holes ."

"Do you know what else can do an amazing job inside holes ?"

"What is it ?"

"Your tongue ."

For a second, Dazai was taken aback by the redhead's straightforwardness and he didn't hate it, smirking at him.

"I would love to go down on you and eat you whole ."

Chuuya had no idea how he managed to keep a straight face, he didn't know what was this conversation anymore but at this point, he didn't mind it, he was already lucky that the man didn't leave so he could talk about whatever he wanted, Chuuya would just listen to him and enjoy the time they spend together now that he can, he knew it wouldn't work between them in the end anyway "He will probably hate me when he finds out i lied to him ..."

"Did you ever try roleplaying ?"

"Yeah once, we did the teacher and student thing ."

"That's a basic one, just like the nurse and the patient. How about owner and pet ? I think you would look adorable in cat ears, paws and tail, well the tail is a dildo too, you would get both the costume and pleasure at once so it's two birds with one stone ."

"I would like to give it a try ."

"I take it that you like toys ?"

"I love them, especially vibrators ."

"Lovely. How about master and slave ?"

"I never tried it but the idea of being my boyfriend's slave is turning me on .."

"You can't get turned on here, at least wait till you're in a room ."

Dazai laughed, taking a bite of his crepe while Chuuya was busy thinking of how to change the topic, this conversation was getting too weird but his friends wouldn't let him.

"Why a room ? Aren't you into exhibitionism ?"

"No, i'm a very private and jealous lover, showing off my partner is one thing i would never do ."

Chuuya bit his bottom lip, he liked what Dazai said more than he was supposed to, he was only now finding out that he's into possessive guys.

"What else .. ? Are you into bdsm ?"

"Yeah, but not into the too painful stuff ."

"Like electrostimulation and knife play ?"

"Those two sound extremely painful ."

"You're right, there is pain that turns you on and then there is pain that is straight out painful and by experimenting we can find your limits right ?"

"I guess yeah .."

"You're lucky i'm quite a nice sadist ."

Chuuya wasn't sure how to feel about this one, he didn't like it as much as the Jealous part but then again, he felt like he could do anything for this handsome man.

"How about gagging while you give head, do you like that ?"

"I would gag on your dick as much as you want ."

"You're making it hard for me not to get turned on .."

Chuuya skipped the Daddy part that he was told to say, as if what he said wasn't embarrassing enough, he only wanted this date to end but at the same time, he wondered what Dazai was doing when he moved his hand under the table, as if adjusting his trousers around his groin "What's with him .. ?"

"I shouldn't have worn tight pants .. anyway, do you have other fetishes ? Weird ones ."

"As in ?"

"Maybe felching, farting, piss or even shit kink-"

"Shit ?!"

"Don't be so loud !!"

Chuuya had to cover his mouth, looking around and making sure no one heard him then going back to their talk, he still didn't get over it.

"People have that as a kink ?!!"

"Yeah, some people get turned on by having their partner shit on them or by being the ones to shit on their partner .. i know it's weird, even i have my limits when it comes to this .."

"I don't get how anyone can be into that .. or piss too ... or even farting like what ?!!"

"Yeah out of the ones i said, the only one i would go for is felching probably .."

"I don't know this one ."

"It's like when i cum inside you then i lick my cum off you and kiss you to share it with you ."

"O-ohh ..."

Chuuya looked down, taking his latte and gulping it in one go to occupy himself, his face was turning bright red and Dazai didn't miss it.

"Our talk got too awkward just now .. i'm sorry ."

"Don't apologize, you were just explaining what it meant ."

"By the way, you were pretty loud earlier, does that mean you're loud in the sheets too ?"

"I .. yeah, i am very loud and talkative ."

"I bet your moans are so sexy, your voice on it's own can be a turn on, just like your hair, lips, neck, armpits, butt ..."

Chuuya gave up, covering his burning face with both hands, he so failed at his character this time.

"I .. i'm sorry, i was never told such things ..."

"Your previous lovers don't flirt with you ?"

"They do but not like this ..."

"I mean, flirting for me is something like ..."

Dazai looked around until he spotted what was perfect for their conversation and what he was sure would turn Chuuya's face redder, if that was even possible.

"Do you have a food kink ?"

"Food ? How ??"

"For example, i would love to soak you in chocolate then lick every inch of you ."

Chuuya would swear his heart stopped for a second, he could feel steam coming out of his ears, he couldn't get more embarrassed, he didn't even know if it was luck when he spotted the reason of his misery in the shop.

"Oh look who is here !"

Pianoman didn't wait to join them, greeting his friends and sitting with them when Dazai asked him to, luckily for Chuuya, he interrupted their talk and started a new one.

"I just wanted a coffee to keep me awake for the afternoon, i don't want to go to my part time job ..."

"It must be tiring ."

This was Chuuya's only chance to leave the table and get to breathe properly, he excused himself and headed to the restroom only to get pulled to one of the backrooms by Albatross, resting his hand on the mouth of a panicking Chuuya.

"Be quiet !!"

"What are you guys doing here ?!"

"We had to be close in case something goes wrong like you getting out of character just now, that's why Pianoman interrupted you !"

"The owner of the shop is a friend too ."

Lippman made a V sign with a bright smile which disappeared at Chuuya's glare.

"What did you all make me say when i was in there you bastards-"

"Could you all shut up for a second ?"

They turned to Iceman who was holding two phones, one in which they were in contact with Chuuya and told him everything he was saying during his date and with the other, they were listening to Pianoman and Dazai's talk.

"The most important question is coming ."

Chuuya didn't know what Doc meant by Most important question, he approached Iceman with his other friends and they quietly listened to Pianoman's talk.

"So ? How was your date until now ?"

"More fun than i expected to be honest ."

"Really ? Chuuya-kun is a lucky one then ."

"I am just as lucky ."

"Oh stop with your fake kindness, you know everyone wants to date you ."

"But i don't want to date everyone, that's why i'm lucky ."

"So you're lucky because you found someone who matches you ."

"Exactly ."

"Isn't he too short though ?"

"What do you mean ?? His short height is one of the cutest things about him ."

Chuuya who listened to the whole talk, blushed hard at the cute part but his face turned to a pouting one at his friends teasing him.

"So you are saying you wouldn't mind going on a second date with him ?"

"Not just a second but many more, as long as he is okay with me, he may not like me that much after that weird conversation we had .."

Iceman suddenly turned the phone off, not letting Chuuya hear the rest of the talk, all his friends were glaring at him, confusing him.

"What is it ??"

"It wasn't supposed to go that well ."

"I didn't expect him to be into that either .."

"But it can't work !! We have to find how to ruin this date !"

"What ..."

Chuuya didn't want to ruin it, not now that he was sure he had a chance with his crush, but he could never admit it to his friends, it was embarrassing and they didn't seem to care about his feelings anyway, they were busy plotting how to ruin it until they found the best plan, with Albatross pushing Chuuya to the door and telling him what he should do.

"Go back to him and tell him that in fact it was all a prank and now you have your talk recorded and you are going to let everyone in the campus know that he's a sex freak !"

"What ?!"

Chuuya was out of the room, with the door shut on his face, by the time he was back to their table, Pianoman already had his coffee and left. Dazai was on his own, resting his head on the palm of his hand as he looked at the window on his right, it was raining outside.

His friends kept repeating to him what he should do through the earphone but Chuuya wasn't listening to them, all he could focus on were Dazai's gorgeous features, he did want to date him.

"Oh you're back, Pianoman-kun already left, he said you should call him later ."

"Yeah we did plan to meet up in the evening ."

"And before that ? What did you plan to do ?"

"I will go to my part time job, i have an afternoon shift ."

"What's your job ?"

"I work in a flower shop ."

"So you're familiar with flower language ?"

"I do know some of them .."

"That's sweet, what is your favorite flower ?"

"I would say ... red camellias, they are so pretty ."

"Just like you, what do they symbolize ?"

Chuuya blushed, he could never get used to the other's flirting, but at least they were having a normal conversation now.

"Love and deep desire ..."

"I know what flowers i should bring in our next date then, well if you are okay with having a second date with me obviously ."

Chuuya was about to say that of course he would love to ! But this wasn't his friends mission .. he was lost between his feelings and his promise.

Instead of giving him an answer, he looked at his left and chose to make a suggestion as he noticed that the rain stopped.

"How .. about we go for a walk ?"

"If that is your wish ."

Here they were standing next to each other, the dark brown coat that reached the brunet's knees made him look even taller than he was, Chuuya seemed so tiny compared to him.

The first thing Chuuya noticed now that they were out is silence .. he couldn't hear his friends through the earphone, he didn't know why, all he knew was that he was going to make the best out of it.

"When is your shift starting ?"

"In like .. an hour ."

"There isn't much time left then, is the flower shop far from here ?"

"Not really, we can spend the rest of the hour together, if you want ."

"Or we can meet again .. if you want ."

"You know .."

They were crossing a small bridge when Chuuya stopped, looking down at his reflection in the water puddle next to him. The brunet who walked two steps further, also stopped and turned to face him, listening to what he had to say.

"I spent the four past days going on dates .. i had to act like a drunkard, i had to be short tempered, to make it seem like i'm obsessed with dogs, or with my own self and my looks and as you can guess, all my dates failed ."

Chuuya looked up at hazel eyes that couldn't be more serene. He bit his bottom lip then wore an apologetic smile, he chose honesty and was ready for whatever consequences that may come off it.

"This date was supposed to fail too since i had to act like a sex freak ... but it worked somehow ."

"Why did you go on these dates ?"

"It was a stupid bet and this was what i had to do in case i lose .."

"And you lost ."

Dazai chuckled, tucking his hands in his coat as he looked up at the cloudy sky then down at the redhead.

"This means you didn't come because you were interested in me .. so i guess there will be no second date ..."

Chuuya had his eyes wide open, this whole time, he thought the brunet would hate him because he lied to him but all he cared about was their second date ?!

His friends with their worst timing, regained the signal with him at that exact moment and were telling him to follow their plan but Chuuya couldn't be bothered at this point. He pulled the earphone, threw it into the water down the bridge then he held tight into the edges of his sweater as he bent down.

"I'm sorry for lying to you and i know i may be selfish but i will say it anyway !"

Chuuya bent even more, shutting his eyes tight.

"Would you please go on a REAL first date with me ?"

Chocolate eyes were wide open. Dazai hesitated for a second but still rested his hands on Chuuya's shoulders, urging him to properly stand up.

"Why me ?"

"What do you mean ?"

"You could have been honest with the guys from the previous days just like you are now, right ? So why me ?"

"Why you .. ?"

Chuuya's cheeks were flushed as he let out his words in a mix of embarrassement, shyness and frustration.

"Because i fell for you ! Isn't that obvious ?!!"

The blush on Chuuya's cheeks seemed to be contagious because the brunet's cheeks were of the same color now, his hands still on the redhead's shoulders, still looking down at him as Chuuya averted his gaze.

"Although .. before you give me your answer, you have to know that almost everything i said in the shop wasn't true ..."

"That's okay ... i'm more worried of the first impression i gave you after all the things i said and just to make sure you know, i did say the truth .."

"I don't mind that, those are your tastes and i'm okay with them but are you sure YOU are okay with me ? Like .. i don't have all those kinks, i .. i don't think i can take it if it's too rough and i ..."

Chuuya was covering his embarrassed face, he wished the ground could just open up and swallow him.

"You will never find a more virgin guy than me .. i'm sorry !!"

Dazai's eyes were wide fully open and before he could even process it, he pulled the redhead against his chest, hugging him tight but the hug didn't last long for their liking, Dazai already pulled away.

"I'm sorry i just thought you were too precious and my body moved on it's own ..."

Chuuya could feel his whole body burn even though they were in the middle of winter, he was grabbing tight on his long sleeves, not daring to look up.

"S-so .. are you okay with us having a real first date .. ?"

"Yes, of course, if you are okay with me being your date ."

"Of course i am ! And .. let's talk about other things than our kinks ..."

"I'm sorry .. i'm sure i scared you with what i was saying there ..."

"N-no ! If anything, i feel like i am the one who disappointed you now that you know i have no experience ..."

"There is nothing wrong with that, we can take it slow .. and we will with time, find out what you like ."

Chuuya shyly nodded, finally finding the courage to look at him only to fall for him all over again, who would have ever expected that he, Chuuya, was about to date the most popular guy in their campus ?

"So, when should we go on our real first date ? Tomorrow maybe if you have time ? Or is it too soon ?"

"Let it be this evening, if that's okay with you .."

"But .. weren't you going to meet with your friends ?"

"Who cares about them ?! All they wanted to do was to ruin my only chance with you !"

Dazai giggled at Chuuya's cute pout, moving to stand next to him.

"I guess it will be for this evening then ."

"Yeah .. let's meet up this evening ."

Dazai opted to accompany Chuuya to his work place. They walked side by side, their hands brushing against one another making them blush, but also smile as they both looked forward to their real date and all the upcoming time and experiences they will share together.

*I wonder how many kinks you learned about through this fic 👀

*I'll let you imagine how they will slowly find out that Chuuya is into all the things he mentioned in the date XD

*If you enjoyed this OneShot then don't forget to vote on it and leave your thoughts about it ♡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.2K 2.1K 52
I HAVE MOVED ON TO AO3, THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (ao3: zaikunxx) I PLAN TO REWORK SOME OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ON AO3, SO PLEA...
80.2K 2.4K 17
Basically.... Dazai and Chuuya end up travelling time and well... they discover a lot more than they need to. Story art by Lex_dark_ on twitter (I th...
6.2K 129 74
I try to update weekly (If not daily) and take requests as long as it's not that weird! Have you read it? Did you like it? Give it a vote if you did...