My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

By YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... More

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

2.6K 123 116
By YOLOwriting101

"Is Travis a good boyfriend?"

I look at Zoe and Diane awkwardly as they kept asking questions about their brother. It didn't seem like from a caring standpoint, more like to find something on him.

"H-He is a great boyfriend." I smile, my cheeks becoming warm at the thought of him. "He is sweet...loving...handsome...h-he is everything."

"You make our brother sound like he's just the best." Diane rolls her eyes, resting her elbow on the the table. "I feel like he has to have one negative quality."

"What is wrong with you two?"

I look, seeing Travis at the table too. His eyes glaring at his sisters as they didn't look afraid.

His family have been much more calmer about finding us in that predicament than I thought. His mom was just upset that he got me all covered up in kiss marks. His dad said that what we do isn't his business...but to not get carried away until after we graduate - which I'm not sure what he means by that...

Then his sisters...who are very...interested in what we do.

"Travis, come on. It's you we're talking about." Zoe snorts, and he shrugs.

"And?"

"There must be something not lovely, sweet, or handsome he's done. Mimi think hard...please." Diane begs me and I glance at Travis.

He just was staring up at the ceiling, leaning back in his chair. He honestly looked like he wanted to cease to exist and I found it cute. Their family dynamic was fun...I liked it a lot.

"W-Well..." I drift, and I see him look at me. "We both get jealous of one another. He got jealous and I did too, so that's a negative quality we both have. R-Right?"

Travis nods quickly, smiling smugly at his sisters who pouted.

"That's it?" Diane mumbles, and I nod. "Lame!"

She gets up, bolting off. I see Travis snort as he sighed happily. His hands going behind his head and smirks at Zoe.

"You two are a mess. You just won't be able to get any dirt of me. I'm just that good Zoe, accept it for what it is. It's embarrassing really." He shrugs, and she glares at me.

"What's embarrassing Travis?"

"Seeing you lose every time." He laughs as she mocks him. I just look between them both in mesmerization.

I loved their sibling dynamic... It was lovely.

"Travis go away, I would like to talk to Mimi - if that is okay with him." Zoe looks at me softly as she says that. I end up nodding and she smirks at him.

Travis smiles, standing up as he presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"Scream if she does too much." He whispers, and she curses at him as he goes upstairs.

I watch him disappear up and then face her, seeing her grinning at me. I didn't know what to say because now it's just us two. What do I say...?

She is very pretty... I can compliment her instead-.

"Travis can be a lot, and I'm not saying this to bring him down at all; but he has a tendency to fall in love. He doesn't know he does, but it this isn't his first rodeo... You know that right?" She questions me, and I grin awkwardly.

"Y-Yes..."

"He's fallen in love and doesn't realize it, and his strong feelings and love for them never is reciprocated. They use him...and he's never once been with someone who has that same drive - that love... You impressed me. When I asked for dirt on him you didn't give me any or make fun like his past...relationship. You blamed both of you...and that was nice to see. I hope I'm not seeing things-."

"Y-You're not!" I exclaim, standing up as my hands slam on the table. She looks up at me with a kind grin and I nod adamantly. "I love Travis. What hurts him, hurts me. I don't like hearing someone hurt him...who could do that?"

"A bitch could do that, that's who." Zoe sneers in disgust as if she was thinking of that person in particular. "You say love though..."

"Y-Yeah..." I blush, sitting back down as Zoe smiles so nicely at me. "You're sm-smile is very...p-pretty."

"Thank you, as is yours."

"Thank you..." I grin shyly at her.

She smiles at me, causing me to really...like being here. Until I see her stand up and she nods behind me.

"Did you want to take a shower?" She asks me, and I nod. "Look, I'll show you where to go."

I follow her as we go upstairs. She takes us to the bathroom and points inside.

"You can shower here. I'll let you have my robe, I just got that. You can borrow it and just throw it out to the side when you're done." She nods at me, and I thank her. When she walks away I rush inside.

I close the door fast, wondering how...they can be so cool! All of his family was! I just...I'm curious...

Who hurt Travis?

How could they do such a thing?

I could never...

____after shower____*

I stood outside his door, feeling embarrassed again that I was wearing this robe with nothing underneath. Zoe gave me her robe...but I feel like I am doing something wrong for wearing it. She was nice about it, but still.

When I open Travis' door I peer inside, surprised to see him sleeping. I felt bad for thinking what I thought.

I enter inside, closing the door behind me. I lock it and start to make my way towards him. Looking down at him, I bit my lip.

He looked...so good. He just was sleeping in such a relaxed position, his hand on one side of him while his arm was under his head. I crawl onto his bed and sit on his lap.

I look down at him, my hands resting on his chest. That's when I lean down and press my ear to it. Trying to hear if his heartbeat would change, but it didn't. Now I pull back some and lean towards him.

Pressing my lips to his, I kiss him as deeply as I could. Usually I never can because my shyness creeps in too fast. It changes how I react and I go about it too softly. Now that he's asleep and not looking at me the way he does...I have confidence.

My hands cradle his face, and I kiss him just like how he kisses me. With so much want each time and it never ceases. I pull away for a minute, looking at him. Just to make sure that his expression doesn't change and his eyes don't move under his eyelids.

Only for him to stay the exact same and I felt better. I kiss him again, but at the same time I let my hands run over his chest. I just found his muscles to be so nice to the touch and they weren't too hard, too soft.

I even start to kiss his neck, wondering how you can leave a kiss mark on somebody. With how it feels when he does it...it feels like he's sucking on my skin; but it's not the normal type.

He will hold on and I would feel his tongue rubbing against a particular part he'd suck upon. It feels so nice...and for him to pull off and there be a mark...

That's when I press my lips to a particular part of his neck. I start to suck on the skin gently, rubbing my tongue along it. I then pull back to see a tiny little dark blue mark on his brown skin, causing me to smile awkwardly.

I did it.

I go back to his lips and kiss them, but I let my tongue go past his lips. I run it along his a little and start to suck on his lip. He always does that to my lip, so to do it to him now like I have the power...?

Suddenly I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, causing me to flinch. I let go of his lip only to feel his hand move up to my head. Pulling my head back down, our lips meet again.

He kisses me normally to my surprise, and I'm guessing it's because he just woke up. But it began to not be normal as he leaned forward into the kiss. His tongue entering into my mouth and mine connected to his.

There was no room for even catching a breath with the way he was kissing me. Only for me to feel his other hand lower, but it didn't touch me. I feel something...press between my bottom through the robe.

I felt my face heat up at the realization of what it was, and I whimper at such a thing. My eye opens to see his eyes hooded upon me, and I closed mine immediately. It was too much!

"Mimi I am surprised by you." He murmurs against my lips, kissing them gently. "I wake up to feeling you give me a hickey... That was quite sexy of you-."

"I-I th-thought you were s-sleeping!" I exclaim, just continuing to be embarrassed because I wanted it to be secret. He was awake for that foolishness?

I might as well dig my own grave.

"I was, but I'm wide awake now." He sighs peacefully, and I look over my shoulder. I saw his...cock between my bottom and it was just resting there. I faced forward immediately, breathing heavily because there was just a robe keeping him from actually touching my skin.

I found myself whimpering when I feel him grind against me, my eyes widening on him. He had a smirk on his lips and I felt mine twist into something. I don't know what, but it had Travis licking his lips.

"Mimi come here."

I frown, because I was already on top of him. Only for me to feel him put his hands under my pits. He starts to lift me onto my knees and I was confused.

Until I feel his hands grip my bottom, and he starts pulling me towards his face. I gasp when my hands rest on the headboard and I look down, seeing my bottom was above his face.

I could even feel his lips kiss the inside of my thighs. His fingers groping me so intensely that my body went forward. I gasp when I feel him spread my legs apart, only to feel his tongue lick on my hole.

Made me feel embarrassed because it was such an indecent place and I didn't want his mouth there. I felt like I was dirtying him.

I tried moving, but he held me firmly. Forcing me down until I feel his tongue enter inside, a noise leaving my lips I haven't heard before. I had to cover my mouth because we were still in his house, but this time his family was here.

I look down at Travis, seeing him look up at me lustfully. His tongue and lips sucking...and licking in such a place that made me feel bad. I felt bad because no matter how bad I felt that his mouth was there...it felt too good.

My body trembled as I didn't want to sit on his face, trying to stay on my knees. Except he gripped my hips and yanked me down more. I tried stifling my cries of pleasure as his tongue did wonders.

I felt his hand start to pull up the robe, exposing me more down there. I groan so quietly when I felt something splatter onto my face. Realizing my body was shaking more, I felt that white substance on my face.

That had me feel just worse because now he sees that. How shameful this must be for him, but to see me like this! I expected that...I expected him to call me out and state it.

Only for him to sit up. Him slamming me on his bed and spreading my legs far apart. I couldn't even cover my mouth as he yanked me towards him again. His mouth back at such a place and I don't know if he knew...how much I liked it. 

It felt so nice and he made it seem like he enjoyed it. The way his tongue would thrust inside and I witnessed such a thing. My senses were overriding to the point of it being not okay.

I shook too much, I felt too much, I saw too much. He made me feel too good and I began to wonder how this was possible.

"Travis...k-kiss-."

He pulls away, his lips traveling up my body. At this point he just pulled the robe off of me. Our lips connecting with one another's and my arms going around his neck. I held onto him so tightly, my legs wounding around his hips.

I didn't know what I was doing anymore. I just did what felt right. His cock was pressed right against mine, and he ground against it so deeply. Moaning against his lips from such an action, he did so again.

I held onto him more tightly, wanting to be closer than I know was possible. His body overpowered mine and was much bigger than mine. He was atop of me and I wondered how I wasn't being crushed. Except I found myself...liking his weight.

My hands go for his shirt, and he immediately just pulls it off. I watch him throw off to the side and lean towards his chest. My lips kissing upon it and I even kissed his nipples, running my tongue along it too.

I hear him groan from such a thing, and I liked hearing him make noise. Just when I wanted to do more he rolls onto his back and I was atop of him now. His hands still gripped my hips and ground our members together.

I had to moan against his lips, hearing him moan against mine. The complete lust we had for one another was becoming too much. It came to the point where...I didn't care anymore if his family heard me, and he evidently didn't either.

He sits up so fast and my back just slams against his headboard. All of him trapped me here as he yanks my hips towards him he practically thrusted his cock against mine. I cried out when I feel myself trembling again, that white substance leaving his too.

It all came onto me, and I didn't even care. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just didn't...care.

"Mimi oh my fucking gosh." Travis groans, and I have never heard him curse before. Only for me to figure out why when I found us on his floor. He rolled me onto my stomach, lifting up my hips.

When I see his hands rest on the floor right beside my head, I began to feel his cock slide under mine. My whole body about to collapse from all of this pleasure. Gripping my hips, I feel him start to slam into me. His cock rubbing against mine and creating such a friction that frightened me.

It was so much at once and I cry out so loudly that his hand rests on my mouth. He covers it as he continues to slam into me. I knew he wasn't inside, but why did it appear to be that way?

My eyes began releasing tears the more he thrusted against me. The sounds of our skin meeting echoing quite loudly. I felt his other hand grip my shoulder now and pull my body against his whilst he pushed his into mine.

I found my vision getting blurry because it was too much. It felt too good and I couldn't even catch a breath anymore. All I heard was my stifled cries and his loud moans.

Out of nowhere I felt my back arch and felt myself shaking. This time it wasn't the same kind of shaking though. My body wasn't stopping and I didn't feel anything coming out of my cock. Travis still was thrusting against me and my hand gripped his on my mouth, trying to tell him that I was losing it; but he was too strong.

I feel him yank me onto my knees now and still do so, and now I couldn't control it anymore. I saw myself releasing that substance again, my vision sparkly. I felt him shaking against me and his grip loosen, but his body still kept going.

Mine couldn't though...

And that's when everything went dark for me, so shamelessly.

____________________😮‍💨

that was... 💀

I don't know what word to use. 🤔

I know it's something crazy. 🙇🏽‍♀️

the gOoD crazy. 🥴

- yolo💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 28.9K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...
500K 22.2K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
181K 7K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ, Gay, and highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #12 Gayness #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have...
3.3M 125K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...