Ties That Bind✔️

Від _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... Більше

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 55

6.4K 506 195
Від _ScarOfTheWind__

Aarav came at beach after leaving home and was now throwing stones in water still angry at something.

That's when Karan came and sat besides him without making any noise. He too picked up stones and started throwing them.

Even after 10 mins when karan didn't ask anything from aarav, he got frustrated and looked at him angrily.

Sensing gaze karan looked beside and saw aarav looking at him making a bad face. He raised his one eyebrow asking what?

Aarav-what are you doing here?

Karan- Sitting. Throwing pebbles?

Aarav-(Rolling his eyes) shut up Karan. You know what I'm asking.

Karan-(sighing) even you know why I'm here. What's wrong aarav? Why so mad?

Aarav- I don't know. I'm just mad. I'm so confuse and things are just becoming chaos and I'm not able to choose or do anything right.

Karan-(confusingly) what do you mean?

Aarav- (annoyingly) means I can't decide which course I should take, I can't decide where I want to live, I can't decide what is good for me, I can't see myself anywhere after 10 yrss and now these exams are making me go crazy.

Karan-woah! That's alot of stuff huh?

Aarav- (sarcastically) yeah make fun of me. Hahah what a looser I am. You have all figured out that's why you are so chilled about things.

Karan-(amusingly) when did I make fun of you? I'm not making any fun of you aarav, I can see what you are going through and I understand too. You are not any looser, everyone goes through this. Okay here, listen to me.
You don't have to figure out everything right at this moment okay. After 10 yrss no one knows what they will be doing, no one knows which career will be blooming, no one knows what our passion, hobbies or choices will be. Right?

Aarav nodded slowly making karan continue

Karan-then why do you need to figure out everything right now? Yes I can understand you have to decide course and universities. We can do this together buddy. It's okay. Just make a list na?  Prons and cons. If you want to stay here in India then write down all the advantages and disadvantages and same goes with abroad as well.

Aarav-( making bad face) list? Seriously? You think it will work?

Karan-100%. I was confused too and that's when mrudula asked me to do this back in New York and guess what it helped me alot. Try it out atleast.

Aarav-fine, I'll do it.

Karan-good. Write it down whatever you want and then write down your options. Whatever suits you go for it. Simple.

Aarav-hmm, okay.

Karan- now? What else?

Aarav-boards.

Karan- I'll help you with studies don't worry about that.

Aarav-(suddenly getting excited) you will???

Karan-(smiling) yeps, come let's go home. Everyone must be worried. You just came like this.

Aarav-yeah...sorry

Karan just patted his back and then they both got up moving towards their car. As aarav came in his car, karan came in his with younger clan. Aradhya was standing outside waiting for aarav. She was hell guilty and as soon as she saw him coming, she ran towards him hugging him tightly.

Aarav stumble back but soon balance himself while karan smiles looking at them and then move away leaving the duo to have their time.

Aarav-(pulling her more close) I'm still mad at you.

Aradhya- I know and I hate you.

Aarav-(whispering back) I hate you even more.

Aradhya- do you even know how much I cried because of you?

Aarav-(guilty) I'm sorry

Aradhya- ditto.

Aarav chuckled and placed one Kiss on the side of her neck making her all happy.

Aradhya (concerning tone)- are you okay? Why were you so frustrated?

Aarav-ahh just forget it. I kind of lost my mind and well I have to talk to you about something. Meet me at night okay?

Aradhya nodded her head in yes and then when they both looked back, Karan's car was already gone and only aarav's car was standing there.

Aradhya (looking around) - where did everybody went?

Aarav took out his phone and saw a message from Karan.

" Enjoy your alone time whiny bro, I'm leaving with everybody else. See you at home temple guy."

Reading which aarav gives him alot of blessings in his mind but at the same time was cursing him for calling him names.

Aarav-ahh they left. Karan left a message. Come let's go.

He holds her hand and they moved towards their car.

*****************************

Manik was continuasly nagging nandini with something or the other while she was at kitchen making something for aarav as a compensation.

Manik made her understand that she kind of yell at him alot more and even asked for sorry for not talking with aarav when she asked him to. So now she was making a sweet dish for aarav , noodles for myrah and pasta for Karan  as he was asking for it from so many days but something or the other was coming up.

Nandini- ( stirring milk) Manik. Don't disturb me, just go and call karan. Ask when are they coming back.

Manik-(nuzzling in her hair) hmm, they must be coming... forget about them and concentrate on me. You don't give me enough attention.

Nandini-(Rolling her eyes) you wants my attention all the time Manik, I can't help it.

Manik-(pouting) so mean Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini turned around and pecked his lips and said- you still love me Mr Malhotra.

Manik- that tou I will always do.

Saying this he again starts leaving trail of kisses on her neck when they both heard "shit".

They turned around too see Karan standing there covering myrah's eyes and closing his eyes as well. Seeing them both of them blushed.

Karan-(grinning) you guys have such a big room. Use that too sometimes?

Manik-(glaring) shut up idiot and you can open your eyes now.

He opened his eyes and remove his hands from myrah's eyes too who was just clueless as what actually happened. Didn't they come here to get food from Nandini? Then why suddenly they started playing games?

She looked up innocently seeing which karan bend down and give her soft kiss at her head making her grinn.

Myrah then looked at nandini and ran towards her, hugging her from her waist.

Myrah-(rubbing her nose on her tummy) maa, I'm hungry.

Nandini- aww my baby, just give me few more minutes... it's almost done.

Karan in the mean time move towards Manik and whispered in his ears- see, because of your romancing your daughter stays hungry. Tch...what a poor soul.

Manik- (sarcastically) because of my romancing only you three are born.

Karan-(making fake disgusting face) yuck dad. I don't want to know about it.

Before manik could hit him, karan immediately went behind Nandini in order to save himself.

Nandini-(turning back) Karan...where is aarav beta?

Aarav at the same time entered inside saying- here.

Manan and myrah looked at him trying to guess if he is still mad while he was just drinking water from fridge. Once he was done, he looked back and stumble a little back seeing trio looking at him so closely.

Aarav-(amusingly) what?

Manik-(raising his one eyebrow) are you still mad?

Aarav-(looking here and There) umm no but I'm hungry.

Nandini move towards him and place a kiss on his forehead and lovingly said- I have made kheer for you...go wash your hands, till then I'll serve.

Aarav suddenly got excited and ran towards his room saying he will be back in minutes.

Manik-(looking at aarav's retreating figure) he is pregnant or what? So many mood swings uff.

Karan-(giggling) just career pressure, don't worry he is fine now.

They nodded while karan started looking at other dishes and become all happy seeing his ,myrah and aarav's favourites.

*****************************

Aarav was sitting on his bed at night going through options he has when aradhya walkes in and sat Infront of him.

Aradhya- hey

Aarav-(looking up) ohh hey!

Aradhya- you wanted to talk about something?

Aarav immediately placed everything aside and holds aradhyaa's both hands and started caressing them with his thumb.

Aradhya (concerning) - what's wrong aaru? Are you okay?

Aarav-yeah I am... actually I wanted to ask you something.

Aradhya- yeah go on.

Aarav- what have you decided for after 12? I mean which course? Country?

Aradhya- ( confusingly) I'm not sure about country aarav, but I will be going for psychology career. What about you?

Aarav-(sighing) okay so here is the thing, I was not very sure about course and universities but now I have decided my course. I will be going for b.com too as it suits me best but I want to decide country based on your decision.

Aradhya- but aarav-

Aarav- listen to me first. I know we should not make our career choices based on other decisions but I'm very sure that I want to live with you. If you want to stay in India, I do have great opportunities here, if you want to stay in abroad, then obviously you know...their schools are best. So it's like a win win situation for me. I'm not comprising on my career at all Jaan. I just want you by my side. I want to wake up seeing your face aradhya, I want to bear your all tantrums, I want to just live with you all my life. I'm damnn serious about you jaan. Like really serious.

It will be a lie to say aradhya didn't feel like luckiest girl right now. She has always loved aarav and seeing him so serious about her and planning future which includes her as well just makes her heart swell. She wanted to talk to him as well about his future plans but thought he won't like the fact that she wants to plan with him or according to him so backed off. But now seeing him trying to do the same, makes her so happy. She was determined to do everything which she can to make this relationship work. Aarav has taken one step from his side and now it was her turn.

Aradhya- aarav, I'm too serious about you and I seriously love you alot. okay listen, I was not sure but mrudula and Bhai are going to California for b.com and Mrudula for research. I search and California has some really good opportunities for psychology as well. So I was thinking of going there only....what do you think?

Aarav-(grinning) perfect. Even karan told me about all the opportunities after b.com and he wanted me to come there with him as well if it's good for my career.  We four can stay together, I will ask Varun what he is planning to go for, then maybe he can join us too?

Aradhya (happily) - okay, I will talk with mom dad about this. You guys talk with Varun..then we can discuss this tomorrow morning at dinning table?

Aarav-(getting up) cool, I'll go and meet Karan.

Aradhya-(stopping him) wait aarav.

Aarav-what happened?

Aradhya-(slowly) what about Diya?

Aarav (sighing)- you can talk to her?

Aradhya- (smiling) okay.

Aarav just nodded and pecked aradhyaa's lips making her blush and went away to see karan and told him about his decision.

As soon as he entered, he immediately turned around as Karan was literally kissing the hell out of Mrudula while she was responding him back.

Aarav-(closing his eyes+ making a disgusted face) geez!!! What the heck did I just saw. Yuck.

Karan who was in no mood to leave his kiss, continue but mrudula was just embarassed and blushing so she pushed him back resulting in karan making a bad face.

Karan-(glaring) well that's what you get for coming in someone's room without knocking. Ughh, you just spoiled my best kiss.

Aarav-(laughingly turning back) I'm sorry buddy.

Karan just give him tight lip smile and Mrudula immediately stood up to go away.

Aarav-(holding Mrudula's hands) are are don't go, this brother of mine will kill me in your absence.

Mrudula (blushing) aarav

Karan and aarav both chuckled seeing her that's when Karan signalled aarav to not tease her more to which he readily agrees.

Aarav-(making serious face) acha acha okay, actually I have a news for you guys. So please stay.

Mrudula- what?

Aarav- well, me and aradhya has decided to move to California as well after boards. I'll be going to talk with Varun as well and aradhya will talk with Diya.

Karan-(jumping on aarav) are you fucking serious?

Aarav- (dramatically) yeah bro but please get off me, you are literally breaking my bones.

Karan-(hugging him) ohh aarav, I'm soo happy buddy.

Mrudula (excitingly) yeahhh...me and aradhya will stay in same apartment.

Karan/aarav- ( shouting scaredly) noooooooooooo!!!!

Mrudula (pouting)- but why?

Karan-(immediately pecking her pout) baby, have some mercy on this sweet boyfriend of yours. What do you think? Why I am taking you away from our two overprotective dads? To let you stay in another apartment or to stay in same apartment with this temple guy? Hahaha! Hell no.

Aarav-(glaring) I'm not temple guy jerk. (Turning towards mrudula+ sweetly) yes mrudu, please baby let me spend some happy moments with my girlfriend?

Karan-(giving a tight lip smile) first she is MRUDULA second she is not a baby.

Aarav showed his tongue to Karan who rolled his eyes at his brother's dramatic nature while mrudula smiles seeing Karan's possessiveness.

Mrudula- okay fine, but you have to promise us that we will have one girls night out every weekend.

Karan/ aarav- okay fine.

Mrudula-(happily) cool.

Aarav- okay now I'm going and Karan?

Karan-what?

Aarav-(running away) close the door before eating her lips.

Karan-(shouting) fuck you idiot.

Karan closed his room's door and again holds mrudula in her arms to which she smiles.

Mrudula (happily)- isn't this great? We all will stay together?

Karan-(smiling) yeps. It is.

Mrudula (getting out of his hold)- okay now enough, you should sleep. You have appointment tomorrow na with your psychiatrist?

Karan-(sighing) yeah that.

Mrudula (concern) what happened baba? Aren't you happy?

Karan- (annoyingly) I don't know mrudula, It just gets too overwhelming.I just  Don't like it at all. Being weak, vulnerable that too Infront of a complete Stranger.

Mrudula (softly)- you want to talk about it?

Karan- not yet.

Mrudula (lovingly)- okay! Take your time but remember I'm here haan? Just come to me if you feel stressed out. Also, you have just done 2 sessions...give it some time. You will be okay.

Karan-yeah I guess so.

Karan's mood was totally down by now and he was just looking lost. So to cheer him up mrudula tip toed on her feet and pulled his collars kissing him softly on his lips making him smile in pure happiness and peace.

Mrudula-(whispering near his lips) I love you

Karan-(pecking her lips) I love you more Jaan. Just stay by my side, I don't want anything else. You don't know but I was so exhausted after my first session and when I saw you there waiting for me in the car, I felt alive right at that moment.

Mrudula- (smiling) I thought you will be happy seeing me, that's why I accompanied maa and appa when they came to pick you up.

Karan- (lovingly) thank you for doing that. You are so precious to me.

Mrudula- you always makes me feel special Karan and you don't need to thank me. It is my responsibility to make you feel good and holds you in your hard times. You do that all the time, did I ever say thanks to you?

Karan didn't said anything just hugged her tightly feeling her presence.

**************************

In manan's room, Nandini was working on her laptop, she has some presentation to give Infront of her seniors while manik was reading some emails just to sit with her.

After working for continuous 2 hrs on laptop, nandini rubbed her forehead to let go off the headache which manik saw. So he got up and walked towards her and starts pressing her head.

Manik-(lovingly) you want to have something jaana? Should I make something? You didn't even eat your dinner properly.

Nandini-(relaxing) I'm fine manii, not hungry...it's just work pressure. You should go and sleep.. I'll take some more time.

Manik-take your time, I'm here. Will you help in pulling this stressful night.

Nandini-(looking up) you know you are the best right?

Manik-(pecking her forehead) you know I love you the most right?

Nandini-(grinning) I do.

Manik-(smiling) good for you. ( Suddenly shouting in amazement) ohh shit, I forget about that.

Nandini-(little startled) what happened?

Manik-just wait here... I'm coming.

Nandini-but where are you-

He didn't listen to her and just ran down towards kitchen and took something out from fridge, placing it on a bowl he came back up.

Manik-(entering inside) here.

Nandini-(trying to look at hidden bowl) what is it?

Manik-(removing plate from bowl) your favourite.

Nandini-(shouting happily) gulab jaamun Manik?

Manik-(smiling sheepishly) I knew you will be happy. I was coming back from office, when thought of getting this for you but forget to give you. Sorry.

Nandini-(pecking his cheeks hardly) awww manii, you are the best. Thank you so much.

Manik-( making her eat) don't thank me and just enjoy these.

Nandini too took one spoon and both started feeding each other talking about their stuffs and days in office/hospital.

They were talking randomly while Nandini was doing her work too side by side when suddenly Manik asked- Jaan, did you talk with aarav? What is he going to do?

Nandini- I don't know manii, I asked him earlier but he was not sure.

Manik-(nodding his head) I'll talk with him tomorrow....okay?

Nandini-okay and you remember na tomorrow Karan has his appointment? He is going to throw alot of tantrums tomorrow.

Manik- he is really upset about this Nandini. He seriously don't want to go there. You think we should stop this?

Nandini-( calmly) manii, doctor told us na we have to wait till 4 sessions atleast. Let's just wait and even after 4 sessions if Karan didn't feel like going there, we won't send him...okay?

Manik-(sighing) yeah okay. Now you complete your work, then we will go and sleep

Nandini- hmm, give me half an hour I'm almost done.

Soon she was done and then both went to sleep cuddling with each other.

How was it?
Aarav and Karan?
Aarav and aradhya?
Manan?
Karan and Mrudula?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

75.1K 4.4K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
His Revenge ✔ Від Bushra

Романтика

103K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
81.9K 6.5K 18
This story is continuation of ties that binds. Younger clan and manan's life after 8 years. How will it be? When they all will hit adulting. Story...
626K 39.4K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...