Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 54

5.9K 531 168
By _ScarOfTheWind__

6 months leap...

It's been 6 months since that dreadful incident and a lot has changed. Manik has accepted the fact that whatever happened earlier was not his fault thanks to nandini and Karan. Though he still hasn't forgiven mukti and doesn't talk with diya much but whatever property he snatched from dhruliya, he gives it to Diya and now it's under her name. Everyone was so proud of him and Diya and Mukti become more guilty.
Abhi and Varun are still trying to forgive her but still, they maintain some distance from her. But still, Mukti is doing everything she can, helping varun in her studies, spending time with both of them, communicating with abhi which made both of them really happy but still they are adamant to not forgive her easily.
Diya is trying to bond with everyone and is trying to amend her mistakes. While everyone has forgiven her almost but karan and aarav still maintain their distance from her.
Karan's therapy sessions have too started and he is getting better. It's been a month since that so he is not that much in favour of therapy yet but still days has become bearable for him.

Younger clan board exams are coming nearer and they are all stressed out. Most of the time all acts frustrated while the elder clan and myrah is having a tough time handling them.
Nandini is helping mrudula and varun as much as she can as they have taken science.
While manik-abhi teaches aarav, Diya and Karan and Mukti -navya is helping aradhya.

It was another peaceful day in the Malhotra mansion but seems like Aarav Malhotra has chosen violence waking up. As soon as his alarm rang, he let out a frustrated voice and pulled his hair.

Aarav-(groaning) I HATE THIS LIFE!!!!!

Karan who was fast asleep besides him hit him on his head in pure annoyance making him more frustrated.

Karan-(irritatingly) and I fucking hate you. Go away from here.

Aarav-(gritting his teeths) this is my room.

Karan- (nonchalantly) as if I care. Shoo shoo.

He said shooing away aarav as if he is some crow making him hell angry.

He picked up his pillow and put it on Karan's face making him suffocated.

Aarav-(pressing pillow more tightly+ shouting) - I will kill you today. I so hate you Karan Malhotra, I hate this life, I hate this school, I hate my course, I hate this world.

Karan was struggling to get out seeing which aarav removed the pillow while he started coughing badly and aarav huffed in annoyance.

Karan- (rubbing his chest+ breathing heavily) are you mad? You want to kill me or what?

Aarav-(shutting his washroom door with a bang) don't talk to me.

Karan-(muttering angrily) he is fucking psycho.

Shaking his head he fall back on bed trying to get some more sleep.

*****************************

In manan's room, Manik was snuggling more in nandini's neck in pure bliss while she was caressing his hair.

Nandini-(softly) manii, get up. See it's 6 already. Karan and aarav must be awake by now.

Manik-(annoyingly) oh no Nandini, your son will again starts having mood swings and they will make my life hell. Please let me have some peace till then.

Nandini-(giggling) how mean haan Mr Malhotra, they are just worried...we should help them as much as we can.

Manik- help? Help? Seriously Jaan? What do you think I'm doing from past 2 months? I really feel that till the time there boards will end, you have to send me to some mental hospital.

Nandini-(seriously) Manik I really love you, so Don't worry I'll wait.

Manik too got serious hearing her and asked- wait for what Jaan?

Nandini-(blinking her eyes innocently) for you to come back from the hospital.

Saying this she started laughing while manik fake laughed and said

Manik-(fake laughing) hahahah Nandini Manik Malhotra you are so funny!!!!

He started tickling her making her laugh loudly and she started struggling to get out of his hold.

Nandini-(laughing) ahahahah manii, please leave me..hahaha....manii

He soon stopped and then bend down kissing her on her head making her smile.

Manik-(lovingly) I love you so much Jaan.

Nandini-(smiling) I love you too maniii

Manik again took her in his arms and keep on pecking her every now and then making her softly giggles.

*********************************

Another side a World war 3 was going on in between aradhya and Aarav.

Aradhya (shouting)- you are so mean temple guy.

Aarav-(glaring) what about you miss I'm always right panda?

Aradhya (shockingly) did you just call me panda?

Aarav-(giving her tight lip smile) guess what? I did.

Karan and Mrudula was sitting on his bed and aarav and aradhya were fighting Infront of them. So what happened was the four of them assembled in Karan's room to study their respective subjects when aradhya told how tough her subjects are.
Aarav who was already frustrated looked at her in pure shock and sarcastically told her if she finds humanities difficult then she will definitely fail in commerce which badly triggers her resulting in this war going on between commerce and arts.

On one hand where mrudula is all worried about them, karan is all chilled and flirting, kissing mrudula making her sighs.

Mrudula (helplessly) karan what are you doing? See how they are fighting. Stop them na

Karan-(nuzzling in her neck) forget about them na, aarav has gone mad today. You concentrate on me.

Mrudula (glaring)- Karan Malhotra, if you didn't stop them, then I'm not letting you touch me till boards are over.

Karan-(shockingly) you can't do this.

Mrudula (sarcastically) try me baby.

Karan-(groaning) ahhhhhhhhh....aaravvvv!!!

But before he could say something or aarav could react they heard myrah's voice.

Myrah(sleepingly) what is wrong with you? Why are you shouting like a maniac temple guy?

Aarav-(glaring) shut up myrah. Don't test my patience today.

Karan signalled myrah to keep quiet to which she made a bad face and jumped in his arms making him holds her tightly.

Myrah-(whispering) why is he so mad?

Karan-(Rolling his eyes) he has choose to  fight all day today morning.

At the same time varun entered inside to see aarav huffing like a bull and aradhya looking at him as if she is cursing him or casting some spell on him in her mind.

Varun- why are you so mad temple guy?

Aarav-(shouting) I'm not mad. Shut up

Varun-woah who hurt you Mahn?

Aarav-(making extremely bad face) Nobody bitch.

Saying this he went out making everyone giggles except varun and aradhya.

Varun was looking at himself seeing which karan asked him "what happened?"

Varun- do I look like a bitch?

Aradhya (angrily) No. You don't look like a bitch but a dog. Now get aside.

She too pushed Varun and went out.

Varun-(stumbling) oh God what's wrong with these two?

Karan- (Rolling his eyes) warn the whole family about aarav today. He is acting like a hungry dog who can kill or eat anyone today.

Mrudula (hitting him)- he is your brother Karan.

Karan-(sighing) yes sadly.

Everyone giggles while mrudula again got back to her studies Rolling her eyes.

**************************

It was around 10 am and everyone was sitting at dinning table. Even now aarav was hell frustrated and now Everyone was looking at him who was literally killing his food.

Manik bend towards Karan and whispered- what happened to him?

Karan-(whispering back) gone mad. You know he literally killed me today.

Manik-how?

Karan-(giving him tight lip smile) pressed his pillow on my face so that I stopped breathing.

Manik-(wide eyes) what? I'm going to office early today.

Karan-(sarcastically) you better go, he already hates you, me and myrah the most. He has already tried to kill me, fight with myrah and now only you are left.

Manik looked back at aarav who was eating his chicken sandwich as if he will murder it again by tearing it apart.

Nandini-(whispering) you talk with aaru na in Private, he looks so sad.

Manik-(accusing look+ sarcastically) sad? He looks sad Nandini? He literally is looking like a mad bull who will hit us any moment.
I'm definitely not talking to him... that too alone? For sure nandini.

Karan who was listening them too bobbed his head in yes agreeing to Manik that aarav will kill all of them today.

Nandini glares at both of them making them look at her innocently.

Cabir-(over sweetly) you want to have juice aaru?

Aarav didn't even look at him and straightforwardly said no making everyone sighs.

To add on to his anger they literally got message on their class group about one more assignment to be done by tomorrow.

Karan-(checking his phone) aarav, Diya...look at this. A new assignment is there.

Aarav-(shouting) what??? A new assignment? A freaking new assignment? I haven't done earlier ones yet and they want me to do new ones too? What am I ? A bull who keeps on working all day and night or a donkey? Aiyaapppaaa!!!! Are you looking at this cruel world???? It's time for you to again take a birth and-

Aradhya (glaring) and take you back with him.

Aarav-shut up panda.

Aradhya- you shut up temple guy. Always shouting and whining.

Next moment what happened left everyone stunned and myrah started laughing loudly holding her stomach.

Aarav and aradhya started pulling each other hair shouting loudly.

Aarav-ahhh leave me hippo.

Aradhya- fuck you temple guy

Karan and Nandini started pulling aarav back while manik and aarav was trying to pull aradhya back but seems like both of them were hell angry today.

Now Karan's and nandini's patience went away and he banged his hand on table loudly making everyone still on their places while Nandini shouted.

Nandini-(shouting angrily) oh God stop it!!! Enough now. What are you guys? A kid? Aarav what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like a maniac?

Araav- (frustratingly shouting) you always scolds me only. I don't want to talk with any one of you. Just go away. You guys don't care what I'm feeling and just concern about yourselves. Fine. Come and shout at me. All of you

Saying this he went out of the house while karan and Manik kept calling him from behind.

Manik- Jaan? Why did you shout? You only told me na, that all kids are having tough time,we should support them and blah blah Then?

Karan-haan maa, he was just frustrated. That's why noone of us told him anything. It's okay it happens sometimes. You know how he is most sorted all the time.

Aradhya (lowly) I'm sorry maa, it's my fault. I should have understood him but instead of supporting him...I ended up triggering him more.

Nandini looked at all of them in pure anger and walked away without saying anything. She was completely loosing her patience and if she would have stayed there a minute longer, she would have burst.

When she was telling them to talk with aarav they didn't, instead they were complaining about him to her only and now when she scolds him, they all are Taking sides of him. Ridiculous.

Karan-(looking at manik) I think you are going to stay out of your room for tonight.

Manik-(sarcastically) thank you for letting me know that.

Karan-(smiling sweetly) my pleasure.

Manik smacked his head making him pout and walked towards his room to manofy his lady love and younger clan went out to search for aarav.

******************

How was it?
Boring?
I know but manage this one
please:(
Aarav's outburst?
Manan moments?
Aarav and Karan's moments?
Aarav and aradhya fight?
Nandini's anger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
117K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...
95.4K 7.8K 33
The sequel to MUTUALLY MARRIED ******************************************** Manik and Nandini are finally married but for reasons apart from love. R...
163K 6.5K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...