Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 50

5.5K 500 162
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Please vote atleast people. You guys read as soon as I published this but can't even pressed that star button?  :(

It was lunch time. Nandini was sitting in her cabin when someone knocked.

Nandini- (engrossed in her file) come in

Mukti peeked inside and said-bhabhi?

Nandini-(looking up) ohh, mukti...come inside.

Mukti came and sat Infront of nandini. She was fidgeting with her fingers in pure nervousness.

Nandini-(blankly) I don't have full day Mukti, tell me what is it and leave please.

Mukti-(tearly) bhabhi please don't say like this... please...I know I did very wrong and I'm seriously guilty about it.

Nandini-(sighing)Mukti, neither your guilt will change anything nor I trust you anymore.

Mukti-(sobbing) I know and you shouldn't. I was living with same mindset that you and Bhai don't care about me anymore till yesterday. But tomorrow, when Varun came to me, I realised how wrong I did with all of you and how you all payed heavy price for that.

Nandini-(confusingly) Varun? What did he said?

Mukti-yesterday I was coming back from dhruliya's room at night when I met him on the way. He was going... ignoring me but when I stopped him he burst on me.

Flashback

Varun-(irritatingly) what is it Mrs Vardhan?

Mukti-( shockingly) Varun?

Varun- (snapping) what? Don't start your drama how you are my mom and how I should be good with you and blah blah. Do you have any idea what all of us are going through? You get influence by those creeps and did wrong with your own family? Seriously Mom? And you still haven't learned the lesson. You can't see how they are playing with you and using their own daughter and you? They are evil, mom and they are making you the same and worst part is you are becoming one.
Tell me this, how will you feel if someone will try to take me away from you? How will you feel if because of someone, your unborn child dies? How will you feel when I will get punished just because I'm illegitimate? When it's not even my fault.

Mukti- Varun. Stop it... don't say like this please.

Varun-(crying) why mom? You can't imagine me going through all these things and you made Karan go through all this? How will you feel ma when that someone turns out to be your own family member? Agree, that time manik uncle tried to suicide, but it wasn't because of karan maa, it was because of soha. You saw how devastated he was before Karan but you never saw how both manik uncle and Nandini aunty were so happy after getting Karan? You didn't saw how karan,aarav were his life? They loved their kids equally maa. Always.

You thinks they backstabbed you? What about how aarav fall down cause of me you blamed their  son only? You didn't do that to throw karan out mom, you do that to save me. You was the one who first took advantage of your Bhai's love and trust.

Please mom, please control yourself before things get too ugly. You don't have any idea how me and dad feels whenever we see you doing these nasty things. We hate you mom, we hate you!

Saying this Varun ran from there while Mukti fall on floor crying hard. It was a reality check for her. A tight slap on her face by her own son.

Flashback ends

By the end Mukti was crying bitterly, even Nandini had tears. She got up and hugged mukti.

Mukti-(hugging Nandini) please bhabhi please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you bhabhi. Infact...I have to tell you something really important.

Nandini-(softly) what is it?

Mukti-Karan's life is in danger bhabhi. 'He' is back. With the help of dhruliya, he is going to harm Karan. He will kill him bhabhi.

Nandini (shocked)- what? How can this be possible? Who is this "he" Mukti? When will they do this?

Mukti-(hiccuping) I don't know the name of him bhabhi but one man came to meet dhruv in jail. Me and aliya didn't saw him but Dhruv told us he is the same Person who messaged bhai threating him about karan. They are going to kidnap Karan and then will kill him bhabhi. Please save him.

Nandini was just shocked, numb, scared and what not. She can't afford to loose her son like this again. She can't let someone harm him. No.

Nandini-(shouting) when he is going to do this Mukti? Why didn't you told this earlier? I wouldn't have send him to school.

Mukti-bhabhi, they are going to do this day after tomorrow. Not today. They are planning it from months now bhabhi. Please forgive me, I know I did a sin but I promise I'll make it up.

Nandini didn't said anything but hurriedly call Manik. As soon as he picked it up he said

Manik-Jaan, I'm in meeting. Will call you in 15 mins.

Nandini-(crying) manii, please come to the hospital. Call everyone. It's really urgent.

Manik-(worriedly) Jaan? What's wrong? Tell me?

Nandini-(sobbing)  you just come here Manik. Please reach soon. Karan... Karan's life is in danger manii.

Manik cut the call the next moment and asked cabir who was there with him already to call everyone and reach nandini's work place. He was hell worried and within 20 mins he was Infront of hospital.

Soon everyone too reached and they all entered inside cabin to see Nandini walking here and there worriedly and Mukti silently shedding tears.

Manik rushed towards her and cupped her cheeks- Jaan, what is it? What about karan?

Nandini-( hicupping) manii...vo...vo (then she told everything what mukti told her)

Everyone was just shocked while manik was shaking with anger.

Manik-(banging his hand on table + shouting on mukti)  are you fucking insane? They are planning to kill my son and you are telling us this now? Have you lost it?

Abhiiii (disgustingly) -if Varun wouldn't have talked with you yesterday, would have actually support them in this Mukti?

Cabir- you should be ashamed of yourself Mukti.

Ram-guys calm down. We don't have time for this, we have to plan something.

Manik- I'm going to the school. We are not going to let anyone of them go anywhere for few days.

Ishita- this is not the solution Manik. We won't be able to find that person if we continue hiding. We have to end this once for all.

Nandini-(placing her hands on Manik's shoulder) ishita is right manii, call commisioner. What about the detectives which you hired for dhruliya and Mukti? How come they didn't get to know about this? They are tracing their calls as well na?

Mukti- Dhruv uses another phone for this bhabhi...he is very secretive about this. He was sure you guys are going to hire detectives around us that's why he planned everything accordingly. Most of the time that person only used to give us instructions.

Cabir-is there any specific thing day after tomorrow? I mean why only on that day he wants to kidnap karan? 

Mukti- Aliya told me that "day after tomorrow" only is the day when he lost his everything few yrs ago cause of bhai and bhabhi. That's why he wants to take revenge by Killing their son. He was the only one who told soha to drug bhai and get pregnant so that bhabhi leaves him but when he saw his plan backfiring, when you both started loving karan to the core, specially Bhai...he made bhai leave Karan. He always had eyes on him, he used to feel immense happiness seeing karan in pain and bhai helpless. He was having peace seeing you hating karan to no extent.

But Now when he knows even you love Karan, he wants to kill him.

Manik-(sternly) I won't let anything happen to my son. No fucking person can touch my family. Whosoever is that person, I'm gonna make sure he regrets eyeing my family.

Ram- Manik, think carefully. What happened years ago? Who is this person? Whom did you destroy?

Before Manik could say something, ishita's phone started ringing.

Ishita-(looking at her phone) mrudula?

She picked up her phone and said- hello?

Mrudula- maa, do you know anything about karan? Did he came to meet you or dad?

Ishita (horrified) why will karan came to meet us? It's already so late mrudula, didn't you guys went for lunch at restaurant?

Now everyone's attention was on call. They asked Ishita to keep it on speaker and heard mrudula saying

Mrudula- mom, from past one hour we are trying to find Karan. We are at school only. When we were going to myrah's school to pick her up, One peon came and told him his account's teacher is calling him. He went inside the school again but now he is nowhere. We even asked that teacher, he told us..he didn't even call karan.

Nandini snatched the phone and said-mrudu, baby did you guys checked everywhere?

Mrudula- haan aunty, we did checked everywhere. We thought he must be somewhere and will come soon so aarav went and picked myrah but now even he is back and karan is still lost.But what you guys are doing together?

Manik-mrudula, give phone to aarav beta.

Mrudu- jii appa.

Saying this she give phone to aarav who was equally tensed and said- yes dad?

Manik- buddy, listen to me very carefully. Just leave from there immediately.Right now.Make sure everyone reaches home safely.

Aarav- but dad Karan?

Manik-(sternly) do as I say aarav. Reach as soon as possible and call me after reaching there.

Aarav-okay.

As soon as Manik heard his response, he cut the call and started calling his sources.

Cabir-(frustratingly) what the fuck is happening dammit?

Manik-(busy in his phone) something is terribly wrong. They got to know something is fishy maybe. That's why those asshholes freaking Change their plan.

Ishita-but how is this possible?

Ram- They are playing smart ishita. Really smart.

Nandini-(shockingly) what do you mean by all this Manik? Where is Karan? What happened to him?

When Manik didn't respond to her, she shaked him and started yelling at him.

Nandini-(yelling+ crying) answer me Manik! What do you mean by they must have change their plan?

Manik-(shouting) I mean that They Already Kidnap Karan!

How was it?
What do you think about this "he"
Will karan be okay?
Emotional scenes coming up people, grab your tissues🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
81.9K 6.5K 18
This story is continuation of ties that binds. Younger clan and manan's life after 8 years. How will it be? When they all will hit adulting. Story...
55.4K 2.7K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
117K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...