๐•Š๐• ๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ | K. B...

By aFrickenGod

"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She work... More

๐Ÿ’ฅSoft for You - Pt.1๐Ÿ’ฅ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
๐Ÿ’ฅSoft For You - Pt.2๐Ÿ’ฅ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

8.

3.5K 69 142
By aFrickenGod

You had some sort of a plan. You wanted to help the heroes, but you were a villains yourself. If you were going to do something for the heroes, you could tell All Might.

He would either help you out or beat your ass into a pulp. You shudder slightly at that thought. Would telling All Might be the best way to do things? You thought of the possible outcomes that would and could happen.

Keeping on the side of the villains there was still a chance you would get caught, but even if you died or got hurt he would always be able to help, he was always ready to use his quirk, he was the villains entire life plan, the villain version of recovery girl almost, just with a different quirk.

If you did get caught, the villains would come after you and get you out, if the heroes didn't kill you already. But heroes don't kill, the one thing that kept them soft.

Telling the heroes could result in two ways. They either put you in jail or never take an eye off you. They would most likely take you away from the hero course and kick you out of UA, and the villains would defiantly find you, no doubt about that.

You then shaked your head and slapped the thought out of your head. 

Get a grip, jeez.

You blocked the thought out of your head and opened your window to the fresh morning air, you shuddered slightly at it biting your skin. As you sighed you saw the hotness of your breath leaving your mouth. Slightly smelling your morning breath, your eyebrows automictically raised and you made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You felt your phone buzz and you opened it to see Katsuki Bakugo had texted you and sent you a photo. Curious, you opened it and you couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

Katsuki Bakugo (8:22am)

Mum, I swear to god if you can't help me fix this when I get home!

In the picture was an angry Bakugo with groomed hair. You giggled at the picture and then told him you weren't his mother

You (8:25am)

Bakugo, I don't think I'm your mother

Katsuki Bakugo (8:26am)

yes you are

You waited in silence as you saw Bakugo's profile disappear then reappear.

Katsuki Bakugo (8:27am)

Your not, I just checked.

You (8:28am)

'you saved photo to your phone'

Katsuki Bakugo (8:28am)

THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

You (8:29am)

Blackmail

From where Bakugo was, he was slightly shocked at how fast you replied. Almost a split second after.   

Katsuki Bakugo (8:29am)

I will blow you to pieces when I see you again!

You (8:29am)

Okay angry issues, you can calm down now

Katsuki Bakugo (8:30am)

Don't call me that!

You (8:30am)

Don't worry Katsuki Bakugo, I won't tell anyone

Katsuki Bakugo (8:31am)

You can just call me Katsuki or Bakugo, don't be so formal, it's weird you werido

You smiled slightly at that for some reason. You then shook your head and stopped smiling.

You (8:32am)

Okay, I'll call you Katsuki.

Seen

You put your phone in your back pocket and walked down the stair to where All Might would have been waiting for you. In two days you would go back to UA. All Might was usually up and eating some food but he must have slept in or went to do some early hero work.

You made yourself some food and sat in front of the TV, not bothered to turn it on. You just ate your food and stared at the black box in front of you. When you finished your food, you washed it and put it on the rack to dry.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a small yellow sticky note on the fridge. You walked over to it and took it off as you read it.

Young Y/n,

My apologises, I had some hero work to do, if you just take the day off or do some exercise in the gym room, that will be fine. I should be back at around 2. 

have fun!

~All Might

You placed the note on the table and sighed as you looked out the window. A day to myself. You stood up straight and walked to the Gym. You went straight to the punching bags and started to beat the shit out of it.

Every so often you got tired and took a short rest before doing more and more punching. Above you, the chains slowly to creak and move. You didn't take any notice to this. Eventually the chain broke of and the punching bag fell to the floor at the exact same time you punched it so it flew forward and the beads at the top sprawled themselves all over the floor.

You stopped mid punched and just looked at the bag on the ground, you were out of breath and panting slightly.

"oops" You said, monotone.

You walked over to the bag and dropped at your knees to shoved the beads back into the back, sealing it with some metal and then you did your best to lift the bag back up, which felt like lifting a 100 ton truck, but you manged to do it in the end.

You used your quirk to make the chains more sturdy, but you still left the bag where it was and decided to move on some where else. You looked to the clock.

10:37am

You had been training for a while. A short break would be nice. You walked back down to the kitchen to grab yourself a bottle of water. When you walked down there, you noticed the TV was on. You stared at it while taking a chug of water.

I didn't turn that on.

You looked around, but didn't find anything or anyone. All Might doesn't have anyone who works for him, so You should be the only one in the house. All Might would have made a dramatic entrance or announced he came back.

"Why don't you come out and stop being a pussy?" You say, loud enough for the house to hear you. You knew that saying 'hello?' would be a dumb idea.

"Y/n L/n" A voice behind you, almost made you jump, you turned around to see a figure in sitting on the couch. He wasn't there before.

"And you are?"

"My name is Tyler Dalton, I work with the league" He says, standing up. He was tall and lanky...very tall.

"How did you get into this house?" you asked, leaning on the corner of the table.

"My quirk allows me to unlock anything" He shrugs. "The league has been suspecting that you haven't told us as much as you know, is that true?"

"No" You said, careful not to say it too quickly.

"Mhmm, well, I need you to come with me anyways" he said, walking past you.

"I'm not leaving" you said, making him stop in his path.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly" he slowly turned around to face you.

"You heard me correctly, I will not leave" You repeat yourself.

"It wasn't an option, your coming with me" he reaches out the grab you, but you dodge him by a mile.

He goes for you again, but misses. A small smirk plays on his face and he chuckles to himself. he stood up straight, and his body was at least 7ft, he towered over you like a mountain.

"They didn't say you were one of the best for nothing" he grinned, his American accent ringing in the empty house.

He then charged at you with full force and yet you barely needed to move in order to dodge him. Is he really working with the league, they would let such a weak person in?

To make this more entertaining for you and easier for him, you placed your hands neatly together at your back and made slow movements to dodge him.

"Don't worry, you'll get me one of these days, maybe when I'm dead" You say plainly.

After a while, he just tired to lung at you, but that clearly wasn't working. You yawned as he kept on trying to grab you, failing every single time. You could see the anger on his face only grow and grow.

"Oh God! Just come 'ere!"  He then ran towards you at full speed. 

"Oh -there you go" You said as you stepped aside the second he ran at you. "So close!"

You then used your quirk to take your feet and lift you to the ceiling so you would glide across it as he failed his arms around. The smug smile on your face only got bigger and bigger. You looked at your nails as he tried to get a grip on you, failing humiliatingly.

The random dude then started laughing and cracking up. You crossed your arms and looked at him funnily. You eyed him up and down before taking your self back to the ground right-side up.

"You good?" You asked.

He clutched his chest and wiped nothing from his eye, his laugh then silenced and looked you dead in the eye.

"You may be one of the best, but not the best if I caught you" He said with a straight face.

"You do know the meaning of what being caught is, right?" You say, slightly confused on why he would think you were caught. If he was just trying to lunge at you, you would still be able to dodge him by a mile, he must have known that.

"Yes, hence the reason I used a sneak attack"

Your eyes widened slightly and you turned around to be face to face with a bat swinging at full force against your head.

Damnit

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.6K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
27.2K 693 24
โš ๏ธ WARNING! Cringe ahead!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!โš ๏ธ where y/n has a crush on Bakugo since childhood and she does everything she can to get him notic...
992K 34.8K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
846K 23.7K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...