Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 40

6.2K 472 117
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Everyone except varun was sitting in Karan's room completely engrossed in their work. Mrudula was time to time looking at karan but he was royally ignoring her. On the other hand aarav was teasing aradhya again and again by either holding her hands or tickling her little or making a pout as if asking her to kiss him making aradhya smile at his kiddish nature.

In manan's room after making myrah sleep in her room they came and sat in balcony of their room. Nandini was still concerned about diya.

Manik-(sighing) Jaan! Why are you thinking so much? Everything is fine baba.

Nandini-(worriedly) I'm getting this strong vibes Manik, something wrong is going to hit us.

Manik- (turning her face towards himself) You are overthinking. Nothing of that sort is going to happen. Just to make you little relax let me tell you something.

Nandini-(slowly) what?

Manik- I talked with commisioner and  he said that dhruv alia and mukti,all are doing their work and behaving very decently. Infact he thinks they are changing but to be honest, I don't trust them anymore nandini. It's better if they stay there only. Soon court proceedings too will start and then they will be send to higher jail as well.

He said the last line blankly. He was clearly not happy with this but at the same time he knows it's for betterment of all of them. No matter how much he hates them now but still he can't forget this fact that mukti is his real sibling and dhruliya were his best friends. Nandini is well aware of his pain. Even she too feels the same way. Mukti was like a daughter to her and after what she did broke her too. She trusted all three of them,loved them to her dear life but after they brutally betrayed them,she can't help but hates all of them.

Nandini turnes around fully and kept her lips on Manik's making him smile shortly. They didn't kiss but just keep their lips together making each other feel all the peace and giving each other much needed assurance that now nothing wrong will happen.

***********************************
In Karan's room mrudula after trying hard to make Karan look at her just picked her phone up and message him as everyone was present in the room and she didn't want to grab unnecessary attention.

Messages-:

Mrudu- karan, atleast look at me naa... I'm sorry baby.

Karan who was completing his work with great difficulty as already he was tired and his anxiety was giving him hard time and now fight with mrudula was something which was bothering him more. But he knew he have to complete this assignment somehow as it's his 12 and he can't afford to loose his marks in some stupid assignments or projects. This assignment was supposed to be submitted 2 months ago but as he was admitted in hospital school gave him some extra time which is ending Tomorrow. Aarav had already submitted this assignment and he was trying to help karan as much as he can by providing enough information from net but the writing work is something which only karan can do.
He saw his phone beeping with message so he silently took it and saw Mrudula's message.

Karan- sorry for what? I'm busy mrudula I can't just keep on looking at you.

It would be a lie if we say this message didn't hurt mrudula. She blinked her tears and again typed.

Mrudula- Karan, I know you are angry at me that I went without informing you but atleast listen to me na.

Karan- angry at you??? Oh no no mam why will I be angry at you? Who am I? And yes just to make you realise I'm not mad at you for leaving without informing me! You don't even know why I'm angry and you are asking for forgiveness? Great Mrudula Kapoor.

Sending this message he put his phone on silent and again start doing his work. This time mrudula had enough. No matter what happens she can't handle his ignorance. Seeing him doing the same her heart breaks. She now send the message to aarav asking for help.

Mrudula- Bhai, please help me. Karan is really mad at me.

Aarav- what? He is still mad? This dumbhead. Wait I'll do something.

Sending this message aarav gave an assurance blink towards mrudula and showed this message to aradhya who agreed to help her in a second.

Aradhya (sweetly)- bhaii?

Karan-(looking at her) yeah baby?

Aradhya (pouting) I'm really hungry,can you make something for me please????

Listening her aarav gave her bright smile but mrudula hit her own forehead. For God's sake she didn't want him to do more work. Seeing karan getting uncomfortable she knew he is already having hard time and now making food? Unfortunately both aradhya and aarav forget about his situation while on the other hand karan who was exhausted by now,he still nodded his head in yes and went down to make something.

Seeing him going araav motion mrudula to go to which she glares at both of them and then went down leaving them confused.

Aarav-(whispering) why did she look angry?

Aradhya (realising)- ohh shit! Aaravvv bhaii is already tired and now we send him to make something.

Aarav- God!!!! It just slipped out of my mind.

Diya(confusingly)- what are you both whispering?

Aarav- (giving her tight lip smile) nothing which concerns you.

At the same time diya's phone rang making her conscious. She immediately grab her phone and starts going out.

Aarav-(confusingly) who is calling at 2 in night?

Diya- (giving him tight smile) not your concern.

Saying this she left making aradhya laugh loudly and aarav fuming in anger.

************************************

Karan went in the kitchen and looked around tiredly thinking of what to make when mrudula enters making him roll his eyes.

Karan-(looking away) go away mrudula, I'm not in a mood for any argument.

Mrudula came closer to him and give him light massage on his forehead with her fingers making him sigh.

Mrudu (softly)- I know you are exhausted. Let's push this fight to tomorrow?

Karan just look at her for a second and nodded slowly. Mrudula smiles and give light peck on his lips turning around to make something.

Mrudula didn't find anything which can be made really quick except Maggie so she grab those packets and started making it whereas karan back hug her and hide his face in her hair.

Mrudu (caressing his hair) you will have this?

Karan-(slow voice) noo

Even though karan said no mrudula still made it for him cause she knew her this foodie boyfriend will have cravings once noddles smell will hit him and that's what happens. When Maggie was almost done Karan made a really cute pout and nudged her from behind.

Karan-(cutely) can you make one for me too?

Mrudu (chuckling)- I knew it Mr Malhotra so I already made for you as well.

Karan give her toothy grin making her smile.

Mrudula- can you brought plates?

Karan didn't said anything just grab them from shelves and then help her in putting it on plates. Looking at maggie karan sighed happily. He now realised he should have eat something to calm his mind as he can sense his mood changing just by looking at the food placed in front of him. (Foodie Malhotra huh)

(Think of this as maggie please 😂)

Even though mrudula give everyone equally still Karan add more in his plate from aarav's plate making mrudula giigles.

Karan-what? I was just distributing it equally.

Mrudula (giigling) sure.

They picked all the plates and went inside to see aarav putting his head on aradhyaa's Lap playing with her fingers. Seeing them coming he still didn't get up but when he saw food in Karan's hand he immediately got up.

His big smile soon vanished when he saw Karan's plate was having more noddles than his.

Aarav-(whining) why you have more?

Karan-cause my girlfriend made it and I helped her. So we deserve more!

Aarav-( pouting) even aradhya have more than me.

Karan-(eating his food) cause she demanded it first.

Aarav whine a little but soon saw diya's plate so he grabbed that one as she was not there yet and exchange it with his making both the girls giggles and karan make a disgusting face as if he didn't do the same few minutes ago.

Mrudu (looking around)- where is Diya?

Aradhya- she got a call.

Even karan and Mrudula felt weird but ignored it Thinking some friend of her might need help in any school work.

On other side Diya was talking with someone on call.

Diya- (angrily) I'm trying already just give me some time for God's sake.

Caller- how much time do you want? Do something dammit.

Diya-(sighing) fine I'll do it tomorrow or maybe today night only.

Saying this she cut the call and took a deep breath and went back to room.

What do you think diya is upto?

Who was the caller?

Aarav and aradhyaa's moments coming up.

Nandini and diya's conversation too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 7.8K 33
The sequel to MUTUALLY MARRIED ******************************************** Manik and Nandini are finally married but for reasons apart from love. R...
103K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
12.7K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...
43.7K 2.8K 25
Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:- #1 in Son on Nov 2023 #1 in nandini on...