Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 39

6.1K 484 118
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Not edited ( avoid mistakes please)

After coming down manan saw a really cute blissful scene. Aarav was bending down in front of myrah holding his both ears and myrah was standing in front of him keeping her hands on her waist. At back Varun with drums and Karan with guitar was standing there. A piano was also placed there which aarav played little ago to manofy this Little angel. Aradhya and Diya were standing in corner with abhiii as he too came back from office.

Aarav- I'm really very sorry princess. I shouldn't have shouted like this. Please forgive your bhaiyu? Please?

Myrah-(glaring) first tell me why I'm angry...if you will tell me the right reason then I'll forgive you.

Aarav-( immediately) cause I shouted in front of you?

Myrah- noooooooooooo. I was scared when you shouted in front of me but I was angry when you shouted like a blah person on diya di. Didn't mumma teach you to always respect girls? Haan?

Everyone was amazed at this little girl's manners whereas Nandini was having that proud smile on her face. Why not? After all her years of teaching actually worked. She knew how Karan stopped himself from shouting more when he saw diya getting scared and also aarav in anger lost control but he too knows his limits and now seeing myrah speaking like this make her heart swell in happiness. Her all kids are going in right path...what else a mother want?

Aarav-(guilty) I'm sorry betu. I know I shouldn't have behaved this way. I'll ask for forgiveness from diya too but please first you forgive me na... please.

Myrah-(cutely) only on one condition.

Aarav- anything.

Myrah- you will buy me ice cream?

Karan-(shockingly) I just brought 2 big tubs yesterday...what happened to them?

Myrah- you brought them yesterdayyyy bhaiyuuu...myrah ate them already.

She said with so much innocence stressing over word yesterday as if it was not yesterday but few years ago. Everyone laughed at her and abhii picked her up and give her huge kiss on her cheeks making her giggle. Seeing abhii like this Varun gave a small sad smile and looked away which was noticed by both karan and Manik. Karan looked back at Manik as if asking him to do something to which he blinked his eyes in assurance.

Aarav- fine, I'll buy you. Now am I forgiven?

Myrah- after I'll get my ice cream in my hands then only.

Aarav agreed and then he ask for forgiveness from diya too. He was genuinely sorry as no matter how much he dislikes her but he shouldn't have shouted just like that for such small reason. If he too starts doing it then what will be the difference between him and Diya? Karan too said sorry to Diya to which she forgive both of them giving extra bright smile to him.

Nandini- okay kids, I'm laying dinner. Everyone of you come then once you will start studying you will forget to have food too. Karan where is Mrudula, baby?

Listening her name again Karan remembered everything and anger came back. Everyone noticed changed in his expressions and looked at each other

Karan-(blankly) she went home ma. Forget her, I'm hungry please let's just eat.

Saying this he went towards dinning area and everyone kept looking at him.

Myrah-(looking in direction karan went) is bhaiyu angry?

Manik-(taking her from Abhi) little bit..... don't speak anything about mrudula di in front of him okay?

Myrah-(pouting) okay!

Everyone sat down while nandini nudged Manik to talk with Abhi to which he showed her eyes. Is this lady gone mad? She wants him to talk with abhi about such a serious matter in front of kids? Manik eyes towards kids making her realised. She sheepishly smiled to which he chuckled.

Karan was having his food in anger. He was removing peice of chicken from bones as if he is murdering someone. Seeing him like this aarav's eyes widened and he stopped his hand.

Aarav- (dramatically) vo already mara huii haii aur kyu maar rha Hai?
( He is already dead,why are you killing him more?)

Karan glares at him when his eyes moved towards Myrah who was eating her food sitting besides Nandini. She was having hard time with chicken pieces. Seeing her he sighed and picked her up in his arms from across the table only making her squeal in fear and everyone surprise.

Karan (placing myrah in his laps) mai khilaaun? ( Should I make you eat?)

Myrah nodded cutely and then karan make her eat small small bites which she can easily chew and continue with his food too. Everyone smiles seeing them, Karan very patiently was making myrah eat and was waiting for her to completely chew her bites.

Post dinner Manik went towards abhi's room and knocked on the door.

Abhi- Manik? Come na.

Manik- (awkwardly looking here and there) hey, what's up?

Abhi-(confusingly) all...good?

It was a question more than a statement making manik sigh. He went and made Abhi sit on bed and himself sat beside him.

Manik-(Taking deep breath) Abhi, I want to talk to you about something.

Abhi(nodding in understanding) yeah,go ahead.

Manik-(calmly) it's about Varun. Abhii don't you think you should talk to him? You didn't even have a single proper conversation with him after all the chaos. He had spent 2 weeks in jail abhii...the way he will open up to you... he won't ever do the same with us. Why are you ignoring him? Are you still angry at him? He is a kid abhii...a kid who was misguided. It's your duty to guide him,to bring him in right path. He is already in a right path now but still he needs his dad Abhi. Be his mother father both.

Abhi- I'm not angry at Varun Manik...I can never be. What was his fault? I and Mukti were the bad parents which he got. Problem was in our parenting not in Varun. I'm not talking with him cause I'm feeling really guilty. I Can't look at him Manik, only if I would have been there for him from beginning...this would have never happened. I was a bad father to a innocent boy Manik and this guilt is killing me. I find it so hard to even look at his direction. I failed Manik...I failed.

By the end Abhi was in tears,Manik immediately holds his shoulder trying to support him and give him much needed strength. There were 2 other person too who heard everything. Manik looked up to see Varun and Karan standing there. Varun was crying silently and Karan too was holding him tightly from his shoulder.

Karan (whispering to Varun) go Varun, talk to him.

Varun nodded and Manik got up to make varun sat in his place.

Varun- dad?

Abhi looked up to his side and more tears flow down seeing his son sitting there. He immediately hugged Varun tightly and started asking for forgiveness.

Varun (rubbing his back)- shh dad... please calm down. You don't need to be sorry....it was my fault...I should have understood the difference between good and bad.

Abhi- I should have made you understand varun. I never bothered to spend some time with you talking about things which are important to live life. I was just there to go for some vacations, functions but I was not there when I should have been. I didn't played the role of father nicely.

Varun- it's enough dad....you are the best father I can ever get...stop crying please...it was our past and we should just forget it now. We will make our present and future Beautiful.

Abhi nodded and again father son duo hugged each other whereas manik and karan already came out giving them some alone time.

Manik- what you and Varun was doing there?

Karan- nothing, I saw how Varun was upset so I just thought of having some conversation with him. He was thinking abhi uncle hates him now that's why he is avoiding him so I told him to talk with him. Have a conversation with him and sort this out. After much persisting he agreed and then we listened everything.

Manik smiles at how Karan cut the long conversation into short just giving needed information. He knew karan would have tried really hard and made Varun understand about how he should talk with Abhi. Nevertheless he didn't said anything and then they both came and sat near pool. They saw Nandini was going somewhere so karan shouted calling her.

Nandini (coming near them)- you guys here? Manik I sent you to talk with bhai n? And baby what happened you are not doing your work?

Karan-(smiling) we will start maa, actually Varun is talking with uncle now,once he is free we will.

Nandini-(surprise) everything is sorted between them?

Manik-( proudly) yeah cause of your husband.

Karan-(fake coughing) excuse me?

Manik-( sheepishly) and your son.

Nandini smiles and pecked both of them lovingly on cheeks making them grinned.

Manik-(pulling her in side hug) where were you going?

Nandini-(lowly) to Diya, thought of having a conversation with her. I already did once but she told me she is doing good. I told her she can talk about anything with me but she said she is completely fine,infact she is forgiving about all that too.

Manik-haan tou it's fine naa... what's wrong in that?

Karan- cause maa thinks she is lying. Something is bothering her.

Nandini nodded in yes and manik become amused.

Manik-(amusingly) how do you know what she is thinking?

Karan-(proudly)cause she is my mother.

Nandini ( happily)- my babyyy

Karan- my maaa

Nandini hugged Karan squeezing Manik who was sitting in between them making him shout which made both of them laugh loudly.

Manik-(making bad face) maar do mujhe dono maa bete. ( Kill me both of you.)

They were just chit chatting when they heard a voice.

Someone- Karan?

They turned around to see aarav, aradhya and myrah standing with Mrudula.

Karan- tum yaha? ( You here?)

Aarav-(dramatically) ab tu aise sad rahega tou mai Kya kar skta hun? Leke aaya teri Juliet.

( If you will keep on being sad what can I do? I bring your Juliet with me)

Everyone laughed at his drama while mrudula was just looking at karan who was completely ignoring her which everyone noticed.

Aarav-( clearing his throat) ahh, buddy let's start then?

Karan- Varun is not here yet.

Nandini- Karan, Bacha, you guys start...I don't think so varun will be coming tonight. Let him spend some time with Bhai.

Karan nodded and then asked everyone to come to his room only and then went away again ignoring mrudula making her really sad.

Manik-( cupping Mrudula's cheeks) Don't worry, he will come around. Hmm?

Mrudu gave him small smile and hugged him while manik responded with equal favour. For some reasons Manik has always seen mrudula as his daughter...a daughter whom he can never have. When nandini had miscarriage Manik spend all his time with his family or in office. He stopped making friends with another person or family. But when mrudula came, God Know's why Manik always felt that fatherly love for her. She is like a kid to him, when he get to know about karan loving myrah no one was happy more than him. For sure, he loves aradhya too but mrudula holds some special place in his heart which everyone is aware of and they all are happy too seeing them.

Aradhya- I'll go and call Diya okay?

Aarav nodded and then myrah ran towards nandini hugging her while mrudula and aarav went to Karan's room.

Manik-(picking myrah up) let's sleep jaano. It's pretty late.

Myrah-(cutely) okieee.

Manik-(looking at nandini) let's go Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini- (smiling) you go I'm coming. I have to switch on the lights of living room, if kids will come down then they might fall due to darkness.

Manik-(lovingly) okay, but jaldi aana.
( Okay but come soon)

Nandini nodded and went towards kitchen while manik made myrah brush her teeth.

What did you like the most about the chapter?
How mrudula will manofy Karan now?
One word for Diya?
More Conversation between Varun and abhi coming up.
Aarav manofying myrah?
Manik and Mrudula's bond?
Nandini concern about Diya?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 3K 55
When we say "Manan", we see stars,fireflies,friendship,anger, possessiveness,betrayal,misunderstandings BUT most of all LOVE. In this story we will d...
371K 22.4K 35
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
43.7K 2.8K 25
Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:- #1 in Son on Nov 2023 #1 in nandini on...
103K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...