Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 37

6.1K 469 127
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Aarav-(shouting dramatically) Mr Malhotra!!!!!!!

Manik(startled)- what???

Aarav-(glaring) Am I adopted? Who are my real parents? Tell me right now!

Myrah (placing her hand on her forehead dramatically)- finally finally aiyaapppa this temple guy gets to know the truth. ( Turning towards aarav) I'm telling you this from past 5 yrss why didn't you listen to me earlier huh?

Everyone giggles except aarav who was shooting draggers at Manik.

Manik (confused)- what happened aarav? Why are you saying like this?

Karan-(murmuring) must have seen his adoption papers.

Unfortunately everyone heard him and Mrudula smacked him from back whereas everyone laughed.

Aarav-(glaring)- shut up real Malhotra!

Manik-(rolling his eyes) if he is real Malhotra,what are you then?

Myrah-(in obvious tone) fake Malhotra,what else?

Aarav-(gritting his teeths) myrahhhh,shut up rat.

Nandini (lovingly)- aaru what happened baby? Why are you so angry?

Aarav-(whining loudly) maaaaaa!!!! Your husband don't loves me. He get mattress for Karan BY HIMSELF and when I asked him last year he said " do I look like a bed maker to you"?

Now manan get to know why aarav was behaving like this which made nandini giigles and Manik just Rolled his eyes on his son's drama.

Karan-(fake irritation) God stop shouting temple guy, my ears will bleed.

Aarav made a sad pout and went and sat down on Karan's bed folding his both legs, crossing his hands together on his chest.

Nandini nudged Manik to go and manofy him. He sighed and went and sat beside aarav.

Manik- that time I was having back to back meetings from morning and you suddenly came and told me to get mattress for you. What do you expect me to do haan?

Aarav who was now convinced but still he wanted attention so he continued his drama which manik very well knows so he make a fake sad face and said

Manik-(sadly)- it's okay nandini if he is not getting convinced, I'll ask Shekhar(Manik's PA) to cancel the order of that new watch.

Aarav-(immediately standing up) which watch?

Nandini- the one you was drooling over few weeks ago.

Aarav-(excitedly) are you serious dad? You are going to buy me that?

Manik- (sarcastically) was...I WAS going to buy you aaru but now when you are angry I don't think so you will accept it so it's okay....let it be.

Saying this Manik left and Aarav who was being angry hulk few moments ago now become a whining kid. He ran after Manik shouting dad dad making everyone present there laugh.

Nandini came towards karan and caressed his hair lovingly- you look really tired, is everything fine?

Karan- (small smile) yes maa, just school work. I'll be fine don't worry.

Nandini (smiling)- sure?

Karan nodded so Nandini left whereas varun too left to get some break and now only mrudula and Karan were there as Diya had already left long ago.

Mrudula came closer to Karan and placed her head on his chest while karan too holds her tightly.

Other side aaarav was hugging Manik and was literally begging him to buy him one whereas Manik was smiling at his son's dramatic nature. That time only nandini entered and smiles seeing the father duo.

Nandini (shaking hear head in disbelief)- offoo Manik, don't tease my baby more. Aaru dad is playing with you, he will buy it don't worry.

Aarav-(excitedly jumping) you are the best mom-dad. I loveee youuu. Now you guys continue your romance I'm going.

Saying this aarav ran away while Nandini blushed and Manik smirked. He pulled her closer through her waist and nuzzles in her neck.

Nandini-(struggling) manii,what are you doing? Door is open someone will come.

Manik-(baby voice) shh Don't disturb me. You don't spend any little moment with me,all your time is spent with your kids. Huh.

Nandini still come out of his grip much to Manik's disappointment but soon his bad face turns into happy one when he saw nandini locking the door. After she locked the door carefully she again came back in his arms.

Manik-(lovingly) I missed you so much jaaan.

Nandini (caressing his mole) I miss you too maniii. These days have been so hectic na?

Manik-hmm. Forget all this tell me,how are you haan? These days we didn't get time to spend at all. Howz hospital? You joined after so long, everything is okay right?

Nandini- haan manii, everything is good. I had soo many surgeries pending but now it's all sorted. What about your office?

Manik- office is going good too. Infact we are soon going to crack one very important deal.

Nandini-hmm

Manik picked her up in his arms and placed her on their bed hovering over her. He kissed her forehead and look at her with all the love and passion in his eyes.

Nandini-(shying) what are you looking at?

Manik- just thinking how can someone look so beautiful.

Nandini just smiles and snuggles in his neck making manik sigh in bliss. This moment was really peaceful for him.

For few moments both didn't speak Anything but soon Manik realise his shirt was getting wet. He cupped nandini's chin upwards and was shocked to see her eyes filled with tears.

Manik-(panicking) Jaan!! What happened? Why are you crying?

Nandini (crying silently)- manii.... it's cause of me na why we all suffered?

Manik-(wiping her tears worriedly) noo jaan,why are you saying like this? It's not your fault. Remember what Karan said? we all were puppet of our fate jaanu.

Nandini- (nodding in no) noo manii...why everytime aiyaapppa punishes us only? What we did haan?

Manik-(sighing) Jaan, you only tell na aiyaapppa gives problems to his warriors only cause he knows we are really strong. He knows with his blessings and our strength we will be able to overcome every obstacle.

Nandini nodded in yes silently and then after few minutes asked- how are you feeling manii? When karan was away from us? When he returned? How did you felt? When we get to know about his self harm? We never get time to talk about this...

Manik was silent. He had lots of things in his mind. He thought he will speak to nandini but they never get time and now when nandini herself is asking him to open his heart. As if suddenly everything came back like a thunder to him and hit him hard.

Manik-(heavy voice) Nandini...you know when I used to see aarav growing up na, I always used to remember Karan. How he must be living? How it would be if he too stays with us? How will myrah treat him? Who will be her favourite brother? When aarav used to win any price or used to take part in any function...I used to remember Karan. Obviously,I was always proud of aarav. He is my heartbeat but whenever I saw him achieving something na big or small, I always used to remember my another Jaan. My Karan. Dad used to send me pics of karan, how sad he used to look whenever there was any function or something which involves parents too. He used to suffer in silence Nandini, never used to tell anyone what he is feeling, what he is going through. You know he is monster for world but not for once he blames or become angry on us. When he came here, when I saw him in hospital...I felt alive again Nandini. My baby...my baby was right there in front of me...all grown up...so mature,so understanding. He is a complete blessing for me nandini. When I saw his bruises...I felt like someone poured an acid on my already burning heart Nandu. And u know what? After going through all that shit he still came to me and explained me like a father explain to his kid about how I should never harm myself again. You three are my life Nandini....if any one of you left me na I won't be able to survive...not this time.

In the end saying this he broke down completely. Nandini immediately pulled him in her arms and Manik hide himself in her neck. Nandini was placing butterfly kisses on his head and side neck giving him much needed comfort. Nandini too was crying by now. How much everyonee of them suffered,cried but the best part is they are still together. Holding each other's hands tightly and fighting with every evil.

After 15 mins when Manik calmed down he took nandini over him and patted her head like a child and lovingly asked her

Manik- what about you haan? All these years...what did you felt? About karan... about our...our unborn baby.... about how our evil friends were our enemy? You know nandini I feel like a complete looser whenever I think of them. My friendship costed my whole family to suffer...

Nandini- it was not your fault. Even I trusted them...we gave them all our love and what did they do in return? Backstabb us? When we lost our baby na manii...I was not even thinking about karan's Fault. I never blamed him until the moment when mukti and aliya they both came inside the room when you was not there. They told me how I lost my baby cause you was not there at home because of Karan.  How Karan harmed aarav,how he is a curse...that moment I don't know what happened to me manii...I lost it...I blamed that poor soul for everything. For things which he never did manii. I throwed him out of his house only? How can I be so cruel manii? After few months when I realised what I did...I asked dhruv to call karan here...cause I wanted to give you surprise...I asked him to give me Karan's number or asked dad to call me. As at that time he was not talking to me so he never picked up my calls but you know...you know dhruv came and give me all the photographs and videos where he was sooo happy. He brainwashed me how happy karan looks and how I'm doing a big mistake bringing him back to our lives. Even I started thinking like this only manii...how you were so depressed cause of karan and how he was enjoying there. I remembered every miseries of us and again started blaming karan only. I'm really sorryy maniii... I'm really sorryyy... please forgive me. I know my one mistake cost us our happiness but please... please forgive me.

Nandini was just crying and hicupping. She never told all these things to anyone. She never had anyone to whom she can tell all this. It was not easy for her too to loose her baby, seeing her aarav in that surgery room,then asking karan to go away. Nandini had Manik but she  didn't told him cause she thought already Manik is upset and it won't be a good idea to tell him her insecurities,her situation. Manik too thought the same and never told Nandini about his miseries. But both forget how they can understand each other without a word. One side Nandini was thinking Manik is blaming himself cause of him Karan came in their family while manik was thinking how he shouldn't ask Nandini to bring karan back as she is already going through alot. That's why it is always advise to communicate, if they would have talked with each other Nandini would have known Manik is not upset cause he is a father of  Karan he was upset cause karan was not there with him while manik would have got to know about dhruliya's and Mukti's deeds earlier only.

That was really a hard phase for them. It felt like everything is Snatched away from them. Aarav was already in hospital, Karan left the house and they had a new born baby to take care of as well. Their emotions were overflowing at that time and they were complete mess for  2 yrs atleast but those 2 yrs were enough to destroy Karan. He lost all his hopes in thosee 2  yrss only. He was bullied at that time only but he didn't had anyone to check upon him. Raj was busy in managing his Australia branch whereas neyonika was busy with nandini as she was handling alot of things. So most of the times manan used to handle myrah and neyonika navya used to take care of bed ridden aarav or vice versa.

Manik didn't said anything he just pull a blanket up and covered both of them taking him and nandini into their own manan's land where there is no pain,no sufferings,no family too. There is only manan who stays. Manik, Nandini and their happiness.

Other side aarav came inside his room and saw karan lying there on his bed.

Aarav- (jumping on bed besides him) what are you doing here?

Karan-(closing his eyes) why? I'm not allowed here?

Aarav-( glaring) are you mad? Forget it keep on sleeping. Haashh.....it was such a tiring day na?

Karan- hmmm

Aarav- (after a moment) karan?

This chapter is full of manan and their struggles. I don't know why I'm quite happy today so will give double updates...Okai?♥️👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.8K 25
Nadaniyaan main jo hum say hua,Maaf kari maula. Ye kaisa jurm hua,Kay tera hi mujrim huva. Highest Rankings:- #1 in Son on Nov 2023 #1 in nandini on...
216K 16.1K 40
A broken arrogant single dad and a chirpy but broken girl. Their paths cross and there is something instant between them which is unclear to both ho...
12.7K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...
43.1K 3K 55
When we say "Manan", we see stars,fireflies,friendship,anger, possessiveness,betrayal,misunderstandings BUT most of all LOVE. In this story we will d...