Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

New cover + part 33

6.4K 508 144
By _ScarOfTheWind__

First of all thankkkkk youuuuu sooooooo much yoursonly_clichegirl for making such a beautiful cover. This is soooo perfect and I'm in love with this oneeee🥺🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️. When I requested her to make one for me, she was like "ohh my God I'm soo excited to make one for my favourite story and I promise I'll try to make best one". Girll you truly fulfill your promise, I'm soooo in love with you and your coverssssss😭😭😭. This whole update is for youuuu🥺♥️🦋.

Isn't it lovely?🥺🦋

A very long update 🤧
################################

After having ice cream everyone reached myrah's school. Bell was going to ring so myrah was in hurry. Aarav picked her in his arms and get out of the car while karan took her bag from mrudula and walked towards school gate.

Aarav placed myrah down and both brothers bend down Infront of her making her wear her school bag and water bottle.

Karan(pecking her head)- jaaano, bhaiyu will come to pick you up..okay?

Myrah- (smiling)okieee.

Karan(smiling lightly)- ohh, tell me where you will be waiting for me? Inside the school or near gate?

Myrah- bhaiyu you have to pick me from my class, I'm not allowed to come out without anyone.

Aarav-okayyyyyy, then tell us in which class you study?

Myrah/Karan(shockingly)- you don't know her/my class?

Aarav-(sheepishly smilingly)- how can this innocent boy remember sooo manyyy thingsss????

Saying this he pouted cutely while karan and myrah shaked their heads in disbelief.

Myrah(glaring aarav)- I'm in 5-F.

Karan- cool, we will come at 3.

Myrah-(innocently) bhaiyu, can I ask you both something?

Aarav/karan-yes baby.

Myrah- (pouting) papaji and mummaji don't love myrah anymore?

Both aarav and Karan were shocked to hear this. Myrah's this statement increased their anger but they somehow controlled themselves and look at myrah before glancing at each other.

Karan- listen to me very carefully jaano, everyone in our family loves you the most. You are our most precious possession. Always remember that. Today mom dad didn't fight cause of you they fight for you. There's a big difference. They both loves you to the moon and back. Now, I don't want you to ever Think like this...is that okay?

Aarav- (cupping her cheeks) you are very small for all these things myruh but you should always remember this, you are our heartbeat. No matter how much things go wrong you will always find me and your bhaiyu besides you holding your hands tightly.

Karan and aarav's words did wonder for myrah. She smiles happily and give sweet kisses to both of them to which they equally reciprocated and send her inside the school.

They came inside their car and karan took a deep breath trying to calm himself whereas aarav fist his hand tightly.

Mrudula (calmly placing her hand on Karan's shoulder)- Karan, Bhai...are you guys okay?

Karan was sitting with his closed eyes Taking deep breath and Mrudula's calm voice worked like a magic for him. He realised they both needs to calm down, surely their parents act like kids today but both of them knew they are mature and experience enough to understand their mistakes and rectify it as well. For time being he and aarav needs to take care of myrah first.

He looked back and give a small smile to mrudula who was having worried expression on her face. He took her hands and pressed it lightly assuring her that he is fine which was noticed by everyone while aradhya too was holding aarav's hands from back making him feel her presence and supporting him silently.

Soon karan started the car and starts driving again.

Diya- guys what was that? I never saw maa and manik uncle fighting like this.

Varun- it's fine Diya, in every relationship fights do occur. They both were quite disturbed today.

Diya-still, how-

He was cut by aarav who said-(annoyingly) can you stop talking about our parents? They both are adults and Will solve their issues on their own.

Diya-(looking down) I was just saying. I'm sorry.

Karan (sighing)- look Diya, he didn't mean to be rude but it's just we shouldn't say anything for now. They are elders and they will solve this on their own. Also they both are quite disturbed, from all the things happening, then work pressure. Everything is taking troll over them. They are human beings too and it's okay if they fought. They will find their way back to each other soon.

Diya gave sweet smile to Karan, who smiles back seeing which aarav Rolled his eyes and Mrudula looked down.

Aarav was still not ready to accept Diya, for God's knows what reasons. He still don't get good vibes from her. Whereas mrudula too was having weird thoughts about Diya. She was never jealous or insecure when karan used to talk with other girls but with diya it's always different for her. In all this karan was unaware of Mrudula's insecurities. According to him Diya has lost both her parents and also she never had someone who can teach her right or wrong things. That's why he was just little sympathetic towards her. But he was confused about araav's behaviour towards Diya. He accepted varun then why he is like this with her?

With all these thoughts roaming in their head they reached school. They were already late and gates were closed.

Reaching near gate Varun asked guards to open it but he denies stating they are 15 mins late and assembly has already started. Although varun could use Malhotra's name but he was changed now and wanted to live a normal happy life.

Everyone noticed this behaviour of Varun and smiles. That's when aarav remember something.

Aarav-(whispering) guy's listen, we have to stand for 15 mins more and then for one whole period Infront of principal office. I have an idea, we can escape from this punishment.

Karan-(in same tone) how?

Varun-(wide eyes) are you going to bribe this watchman?

Everyone becomes shocked and aradhya said- aarav, he won't agree for less than 4000.

Karan(narrowing his eyes)- how do you know?

Aradhya sheepishly smiled and everyone else chuckled looking at her while Karan still continue to glare her.

Aarav (shaking his head)- arey nooo! I have a better option, I'm not giving any 4000 rs to such dumb fellow.

Diya-then what are you going to do? Go back to our house?

Aarav-(glaring) you can do that, vaise bhi no one wants you here.

Aradhya (glaring) - aarav, behave!

Aarav rolled his eyes and diya made a sad face and looked at karan to which he lightly smiles at her. Seeing him Diya holds his hand which made mrudula little uncomfortable. Whereas for Karan,it was a friendly action.

Aarav-(whispering) come with me.

Saying this he took them in the back area of school where there was a small wall. Everyone got an idea what he was talking about.

Karan-(looking at wall's height) how did you even find this place?

Aarav (dramatically)- what if some day terrorist attack our school? I have to be prepared to save our school na.

Varun-(sarcastically) Ab Chale hero?
( Can we go now hero?)

Aarav made a bad face whereas everyone else chuckled and Karan smacked aarav's head lightly making him whine.

Soon boys made girls climb that wall as they were wearing skirts and then give them their bags. Once girls were inside the school, all three of them easily jumped inside the building.

Mrudula (making happy face like a baby)- God! That was soo fun. It was such a nice experience bhaiiiiiiiii thankyouuu.

Everyone else smiles seeing her and Karan lovingly pecked her forehead. Her baby face and cute pout was doing something to him. Everyone adores them and aarav too placed a kiss on aradhyaa's cheeks making her blush.

Varun ( teasingly)- okay romeos and juliets if you are done, then let's go or else someone will caught us.

Other side Manik reached his office whereas Nandini reached her hospital. She had back to back surgeries and Manik attended his meetings. Both were angry at each other but still somehow concentrated at their work and completed it.

It was a lunch time and Manik was sitting inside his cabin looking lost. He was not understanding why nandini behaved this way, he was still not known about myrah's insecurities. How he thought he will spend some time today with his wife as these days they were really busy and hardly spend time with each other. Lot's of thoughts were roaming inside his head. Is something is bothering Nandini? Is he not fulfilling his responsibilities? Do Nandini is fed up of him or his behaviour? Is he loosing her?

Before his thoughts could become more bad he immediately stoped himself and shaked his head. How can he even think his Jaan will leave him? No matter how things go bad his nandini will always be there for him. How can he forget manan? Their promises? It's just a small fight and why he is making it a big issue? He really need to spend some time with her before he actually losses his mind.

################################

Same was the case with Nandini. She went to her cabin after 2 hectic surgeries back to back. She was exhausted. Situations are not in their favour from past few months. Alot has been happening and she is not able to get herself think straight. Her thoughts went towards Manik. She remembers morning fight and closed her eyes tightly. How she was thinking of planing a surprise for him at night and how this morning they fought. How can he not see what myrah is going through? When did his work become so important that he didn't even care to understand her daughter? According to her Manik can always read his children's mind and can very welk understand them. Then what actually happened today? She realised how she was at fault too and how she should have atleast drop myrah. If Manik was wrong then even she wasn't a saint one. She sighed tiredly. Oh, how badly she needs her Manik right now. How badly she wants to go in his arms and hides from this entire world.

Just when she was thinking all this her cabin's door opened with a bang and her husband was standing there with full glory. His sleeves were folded, he had few packets in his hand and a blazer hanging on his left hand.

Nandini (standing up)- Manik

Saying this she ran and hugged him tightly while manik too wrap his hands around her. They both were soaking each other's warmth. How badly they missed each other. Even though they were staying in same house, past few days have been really hectic.

Manik (in same position)- I'm sorry.

Nandini-(softly) I'm sorry too.

Soon they broke the hug and Manik placed his lips on her's kissing her with all the love he has for her while she replied back with equal favour.

Broking the hug Manik made nandini sit on couch placed there and open the food parcels he brought.

Manik-(opening box) let's first eat, then we will sort this shit out. Okay?

Nandini nodded with a smile and placed her head on his shoulder.

############################

It was lunch time at school too. They all were sitting in canteen as in anger karan and aarav both didn't brought their Tiffin. So now they brought few dishes from canteen and then they all were eating together from those dishes and also from the tiffins which mrudula,aradhya,varun and diya brought with them.

Karan(eating from aradhyaa's Tiffin)- what's this bullshit. I don't want to do any stupid project. We don't learn a bit from those projects, such a waste of time huh.

Mrudula- you will learn only if you actually do something on your own for that project rather than just copying from internet or sitting idly.

Aarav- oh please mrudula, what else we should do if not copy From internet? Search books?

Aradhya- she is not saying, don't copy from net, she is saying atleast learn or read carefully what you are copying so that you remember that later on too. You guys don't even remember what all you wrote on your files.

Both aarav and Karan made a really bad face and continued eating while everyone else chuckled.

Varun (looking at everyone)- okay guy, we have 2 projects. One we have to make group of 2 and in another one we have to make group of 6. Later one we all will be together but what about first project?

Diya-(smiling brightly and holding Karan's hand) karan, baba can we do that project together?

Karan chocked on his food to which mrudula rubbed his back worriedly and aarav passed him water.

Aarav-(sarcastically) and why do you think he will make one with you? He have mrudula who is much more intelligent and Better than you.

Mrudula - ( looking at aarav) Bhai.

Aarav (mocking Diya+ looking at mrudula)- what I was just saying truth.

Karan glared at him to which he looked other side.

Karan-(calmly) Diya, you can go with Varun. I already asked...no noo...I already begged mrudula to come with me as she was going with aradhya.

He said last line making a very bad face and sad pout seeing which mrudula chuckled only to get glare from him.

Aradhya ( standing excitingly)- that's actually a great idea. Me and mrudu we will do this project together.

Aarav-(shouting+ horrified) are you mad? No way. You are coming with me.

Aradhya-(attitude) why should I ? You don't do any work.

Aarav-(making baby face)- I'll do everything you will ask me to do Jaan, please please make this one with me naaaaaaaa.... pleaseeeee.

Saying this he hugged aradhya by her waist and everyone else laughed looking at him.

Varun-(smiling)- so it's final? Karan and Mrudula, aarav and aradhya and me and Diya. Okay?

Everyone- yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 39.3K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...
55.3K 2.7K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
81.8K 6.5K 18
This story is continuation of ties that binds. Younger clan and manan's life after 8 years. How will it be? When they all will hit adulting. Story...
32.7K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...