๐•Š๐• ๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ | K. B...

By aFrickenGod

"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She work... More

๐Ÿ’ฅSoft for You - Pt.1๐Ÿ’ฅ
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
๐Ÿ’ฅSoft For You - Pt.2๐Ÿ’ฅ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

2.

6K 96 332
By aFrickenGod

It was lunch right now. Never have you ever felt so exhausted before. You've fought off Nomu's and barely escaped alive, you've killed multiple people and have an entire list of crimes that's in your name. You have even more the villains and heroes don't even know about. But high school was a whole different story.

The school barely does anything, yet it tires you out. Your brain was far above the average human mind, yet it felt like it was on fire.

You were standing in the middle of the cafeteria, lunch tray in hand. You've introduce myself to most of the other people in class, but you didn't know where to sit. Should you sit with the popular kids in your class? Or go with the loners and find out more about them.

"New girl" A voice said, you turned to see Iida waving you over.

You smile and nod as you walk over to him. The people you found to be Uraraka and Midoriya sat there as well.

You ate lunch with them. Midoriya seemed to be person to be sweet and on the field his personality changes like that. Uraraka's personality was simple, she was encouraging and crushed on Midoriya. Iida was was straight forward, he was smart and his quirk was engine. Uraraka's quirk was zero gravity. Midoriya dodged the question, but it was something to do with him breaking bones.

The bell for lunch went and the next class was Hero Training. We had All Might for today, this was something you dreaded, All Might was the person the villains hated, but you couldn't help but feel a little excited to meet the number one hero.

"I AM HERE! TO TEACH A CLASS OF ASPIRING YOUNG HEROES!" All Might makes his grand entrance as you mentally cringe. "WELL HELLO, I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE THE NEW STUDENT!"

"Yes, nice you meet you I'm y/n l/n" you says smiling to him in the politest way you could.

"AH, SO NICE. ANYWAY, TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A QUIRK TEST! GET YOUR UNIFORMS ON!" All Might indicates to the sport uniforms and everyone goes and grabs one.

All Might takes us to a the gym. We all stand down in the stage area, seats and railings of emptiness are above us for the non existing people to sit or stand.

"ALRIGHT, TODAY WE ARE DOING SOME QUIRK TRAINING! I HAVE PUT YOU IN LINE UPS TO GO AGAINST YOUR OPPONENTS, HERE ARE THE LINE-UPS" All Might's hand directs our attention to the big screen on the wall.

1. Bakugo vs. Sero A boy who can explode things and a kid who exports tapes from his elbows. Interesting combo, a slight nudge for explosions to win.

2. Aoyama vs. Asui A girl who has the abilities of a frog and a boy who creates a laser with his belly button. A stranger combo, a frog and a laser.

The list went on and you just looked for my name. You found it at number 9.

9. l/n vs. Kirishima.

You looked to Kirishima who was giving me the thumbs us and a kind smile. You gave him a slight nod before going to the stands, following everyone else. Bakugo had the first round against Sero and he won within 5 minutes. Sero ended up having to go to Recovery Girl since Bakugo burned his elbow.

Asu- Tsu won the next round with ease. Soon it was time for me to go against Kirishima. It only just clicked to you that no one knew my quirk. You still haven't told them despite the fact you asked for everyone else's quirks. Your quirk could possible work in this environment, metal, titanium, iron and other things were around here so it was a good place to fight. Only problem was that Kirishima had a hardening quirk, it would be difficult to fight him, you would have to wear him out first.

From the villains, there was no rule that I couldn't use my quirk on the students, in fact, giving them any kind of small harm would be praised by the villains.

I went down to the ground level and got ready to fight Kirishima. Kirishima got his hardening on and looked at me dead in the eye, yet he didn't look intimidating at all. You got ready to use your quirk, but not moving anything yet.

You could feel the metal and steel everywhere, it would be a good supply of the chemical substance. There was a small silence in the air, before-

"BEGIN!" All Might yelled out.

Instantly, you moved the steel and metal from the railings in the stand, as well as the chairs. You turned them into shards and attack Kirishima. Kirishima made an 'X' formation with his arms, blocking the steel from his face.

Seeing how it wasn't working, you flicked your wrist and the steel retreated back behind you. You morphed the steel and metal together, creating a cold liquid with it. With the newly mixed chemical substance, you moved your hand in a circular formation and the it darted towards Kirishima, trapping him in the mixture.

It was a quick fight, you didn't have to dodge him or go into hand to hand combat, you only had to move your left arm. All Might announce the end of the match and ask us to move back to the stands, you moved the metal and steel back to its original place, freeing Kirishima.

"That was awesome!" Kirishima said, smiling as you walked back with you.

"I'm sorry?" You say. Why wasn't he upset? He lost?

"You were so cool! I can't wait until I'll be able to beat you!" 

Like that would ever happen.

"Sure" You say.

When you get back to the stands, Midoriya comes up to you with a pen and notebook in hand, asking about your quirk. You give him minor details, not wanting to share to much with him. You make your way over to the railings, the next match was Shoji vs Sato.

Shoji's quirk allowed him to have multiple arms, and when Sato consumes sugar he becomes buff and incredibly strong. This match would go in Sato's favour or to who was more skilled.

"Where did you come from" A voice came up behind me, it was Todoroki.

"I'm sorry? If you don't know that, I'm sure that Mr. Aizawa would know" You say, trying to dodge the question with humour.

"No. Where did you come from? Why are you here? What makes you so special that you didn't have to go through the entrance exam?" Todoroki asked, towering over you, you weren't that short, but it still seemed that he was like a mountain.

You stayed silent, unsure of what to say. Why was he questioning your arriving so suddenly? You ignored him and looked at the match.

"Answer me" Todoroki say, stepping closer.

From behind you, everyone was watching the fight, but Bakugo was watching you. He saw the slightest change in your mood when Todoroki was talking to you. Nobody else paid attention, expect him.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki's voice was calm, but it still seemed harsh.

"The reason on why I came to UA, is none of your business, if I want t keep that to myself, I can. Now, if you don't mind, back off" You say, not turning to face him.

"I do mind, someone who doesn't know their own parents shouldn't have that much control over their quirk like that" He said.

You froze. How did he know that? How did he get that information?  You gripped the railing a small bit and your breathing went off a small bit. You became sensitive about your parents. You never knew them, they abandoned you with the villains. You assumed they were dead, but if they were not dead, you didn't bother looking for them. If they abandoned you, they probably didn't want you.

"Practice makes perfect" You say, trying to get him to back off. "Please, go away Todoroki, I don't feel comfortable talking about my parents, you of all people should know that"

"We're not talking about my parents or me. Who are you and how did you get into UA?" Todoroki wasn't speaking calmly anymore.

You kept your eyes on the match. Sato was getting worn out, Shoji had a chance to win. Todoroki didn't move away, you couldn't let him know about you still working with the villains. You would get put in jail and the mission would fail...if he found you what would he do?

You shuddered slightly at the thought. It wasn't until Todoroki put his hand on your shoulder, someone came up to you.

"Oi, back off Icyhot, can't you see shes uncomfortable?" It was Bakugo.

He stood in between you and Todoroki, creating a wall. He stuck his hand out to the side, blocking Todoroki form you fully. He faced Todoroki, with what you guessed was a glare.

Todoroki took one last glance at you before turning away and focusing on the match. Bakugo turned around, his expression stayed the same as the glare you guessed.

"And you" he said, making you raise an eyebrow.

"What did I do?" You say, slightly scared that Bakugo suspected something as well.

"Exactly, you didn't do anything. What kind of hero doesn't take care of themselves, it's a two way role, dumbass" He says, as he walks away back to his seat. You smiled to yourself as you deciphered what he really meant. "Take better care of yourself next time."

Letting go of the grip on the railing, you went to the back of the stands and sat away from everyone. You decided to obverse what they did and the snippets of their conversations.

Denki was slowly getting better from his over use in his quirk. Mina was playing chopsticks with Jiro. Kirishima was talking to Sero about something he called 'manly''. Mineta had after school detention for looking up a third year's skirt. Midoriya was writing down notes on Sato and Shoji performance. 

It was just another day. Another day, where a 16 year old girl gets into the school pretending to be a student but is really working for the villains and some how no body has noticed, but the suspiciousness on Todoroki is still way hanging around the air and that same girl gets no choice with what she does.

Yep, just another day.

At the end of the day, you got a call from an unknown number. Funnily enough, you knew it was them. With nobody around you, you answered the call.

"There are no happy endings" The voice in the call said

"Not here, not now" You said

"This tale is all sorrows and woes" The voice replied

"You dream that justice and peace win the day" You say, watching a bird jump and fly off a roof. "But that's not how the story goes"

That was a coded message for the villains, there was an entire song it was based off, but not many people can remember it all. The villains told us to answer the calls with the chores to signal it was you. Each assassin that went on a mission was taught a song line to remember. That was your song.

"Report" He voice ordered.

"Nothing was suspected by the heroes, nor students. Nothing too important to report, Shoto Todoroki has some suspension, nothing to be afraid off." You say, closing in on the apartment the heroes got you.

"Understood. Report next week" The voice said as it hung up the phone.

You placed your phone back into your pocket and opened you apartment. It was plain and simple, nothing to get attached too. Enough food was placed into your fridge for you to eat and a bed was included. 

You heated the food up in the microwave and ate it in silence. You thought about your time with the villains. You remembered everything they did for  you and everything they did to  you. Putting your dish in the sink and washing it leaving it to dry on the rack, you went to your room was got ready to sleep, changing into your PJ's and crawling into your bed.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]- K. Bakugo x Reader-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.7K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
343K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
358K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
87K 3.1K 46
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...