Not what I wanted (BTS Jimin...

By AnsbkGc

Jimin's type of girl is not what Allex is like.But still she knows it and likes him.Her friendship with J-hop... More

Not what I wanted!(BTS Jimin)
Chapter 2: Confidence lessons!
Chapter 3:His make up artist??
Chapter 4:A step closer?
Chapter 5:Dinner time!
Chapter 6:A sad confession!
Chapter 7:Waiting and moving!
Chapter 8:Decision!
Chapter 9:The unexpected!
Chapter 10:The results of rejection!
Chapter 11:Maybe not.
Chapter 12:Waking up.
Chapter 13:A step closer?
Chapter 14:I know now.
Chapter 15:Shopping with him.
Chapter 16:Will these feelings be known?
Chapter 17:Promise?
Chapter 18:Why did I do this?
Chapter 19:In love?
Chapter 20:Hidden words.
Chapter 21:Friends.
Chapter 23:Reassuring hug.
Chapter 24:Drunk words.
Chapter 25:The start of something good.
Chapter 26:Love at first sight.
Chapter 27:Those feelings that can't be hidden.
Chapter 28:What's stopping me?
Chapter 29:Goodbye.
Chapter 30:Letter.
Chapter 31:<FOR OUR SWEET ALLEX>
Chapter 32:I always loved you.
Announcement!
Sequel Chapter 1:Red cheeks.
Sequel Chapter 2:I'm glad.
Sequel chapter 3:A nice surprise.
Sequel Chapter 4:First kiss.
Sequel Chapter 5:More than that?
Sequel Chapter 6:Truth or Dare?
Sequel Chapter 7:Surprise.
Sequel Chapter 8:THE END.

Chapter 22:Real feelings.

2K 99 27
By AnsbkGc

Hello guys...How are you everyone??

Writing this chapter in class haha

Okay let's start~^___^

Days passed.BTS are practising so hard now that their comeback is coming closer.I have to see them for like one week.Jimin still haven't announced me his answer.Does he really think about it or he's just trying to find a way to reject me without hurting me?At least I know I'm ready for the rejection.Still I know I'll be hurt when he'll tell me...

.

.

.

.

.

"Still no news from Jimin?"Ella pinched my cheeks.

"Hey leave my cheeks alone you bully!"I hit her shoulder.

"Yeah sure...now tell me you love bird."

"If I had any news I'd told you already."I looked down.Useless thoughts again made me sad.I shouldn't be,but all these happening lately are just too much for me.Jimin,Jhope...

"It's been a week already so I think he'll call you soon and tell you to meet."She smiled.

"I hope so..."

.

.

.

.

.

"Allex come here!"

"Coming mom!"I ran down the stairs and walked till the kitchen.Saw my mom making cookies.My favorite.

"Something smells nice.Why did you call me?"I sat on the chair beside her.

"It's not for you.I made some cookies for your boys."

""My boys"?Haha don't joke around you dummy."I laughed.

"Anyway Jhope called me today and told me that they're coming tonight.Prepare cause I think Jimin's coming too."

"Hoseok called you??How?I mean where did he find your number?"I asked surprised.

"No need to tell you this,young lady.Just go do your homework and be ready at 7."She smile and I nodded.

"Well I'll find where did he get your number from though."I said and ran up my room.Wait a moment.Will they all come or only Hoseok and Jimin?Someone inform me please.

I unconsciously picked up my cell and called Jhope.

*Hey Allex.What's the sudden call for?*

"Hey Hoseok.Are you coming here tonight?"

*Wait,did your mother tell you?*

"As it seems."

*This was supposed to be a surprise.Aish.*

"Well blame my mother hehe.It's only you who's coming?"I really need to know if Jimin is coming.

*Me,Jin and Jimin...*

"Oh...I see.Okay thanks.Well see you later.I gotta do my homework now."I sighed.

*Yeah see you...*

I hung up and jumped on my bed.What do I do now?Jimin is coming and I know I'm prepared for his answer but still I'm scared.I really like Jimin.

.

.

.

.

.

@Drriinnnggg@

"Oh my gosh they're here!"I whispered.I looked in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom.I ran till the stairs where I was able to see Jhope,Jin and Jimin coming in.I walked down slowly trying to get myself together from all these stressful thoughts and feelings.

"Hey Allex!"Jhope said as he saw me and ran towards me following a hug.

"Hey Hoseok."I smiled.I stopped hugging him and walked towards the others.My mom went to the kitchen.

"Hey guys."I greeted them.

"Long time no see Allex.Hehe..."Jin said and I chuckled.

"Haha it's only been a week.Anyway let's go sit down.Come here."I waved at them telling them to follow me.I showed them the living room that Jhope already knows and we sat on the couch and some chairs.I opened my mouth to talk but my mom walked in with the cookies she made.They look delicious.Now I'm hungry.

"Please eat these guys."She said and then asked the boys if they want something to drink.Jhope and Jimin asked for juice and Jin for water.I helped my mom bring the glasses with the drinks and then she went up her room to watch her favorite drama.Actually she would stay to watch it on the big television here but since the boys are here she decided to leave us alone.

"Well why the sudden meeting?"I asked jokingly.

"We missed you."Jin said and I chuckled.

"Hehe I missed you too guys but I need a real reason here."I'm digging my own grave right now.I'm asking for the reason when I actually know it.

"Allex..."Jimin talked.He hadn't opened his mouth till he walked in the house...finally.

"Yes."I said and smiled.

"Before we leave I want to tell you something okay?That's the reason we visited you tonight."He smiled a little and I nodded.

"Okay.Well,eat the cookies and I'm also bringing popcorn hehe."

"That's my Allex!"Jhope said and high fived me.

"We're watching a movie or playing video games?"I suggested.

"Movie!"Jin shouted and I did thumps up.I really wanna watch a movie too.

"Yeah I agree."Jimin said and Jhope frowned.

"You're all against me!"He muttered and I laughed.

"Haha of course not,Hoseok.Guys decide which movie you wanna watch and I'm coming back.The laptop is right there.Turn it on and decide."I said and went to bring the popcorn.I stood there for some seconds taking a big breath.I need to relax."Aish Allex!"I scolded myself.I walked back at the living room and saw them arguing about the movie.

"If you can't decide then leave it to me."I said and sat next to Jhope bringing the laptop in front of me.

"I want an action movie."Jimin said and I chuckled.He's like a child right now.All three of them are.

"Hehe I want an action movie too.I wanted to watch 'Taken 3' so I guess you're okay with it?"I said while already searching for it.They won't agree in one movie if I leave them alone so better I do the suggestions.

"I'm okay with it."Jhope said.

"It's an action one so I like it already."Jimin seemed glad.

"I can't disagree anyway.Let's watch it."Jin smiled and I nodded.I gave one packet of popcorn to Jimin and Jin and I took one with Jhope since I'm sitting next to him.I turned off the lights and started the movie.

The movie was the only thing I wasn't concentrated on.What's wrong with me?I'm so nervous about Jimin's answer.

"Are you okay?"Jhope suddenly asked me.

"Ugh...yes I'm fine."I whispered.He smiled as he always does.I felt warm inside.

The movie felt like seconds.It's almost time for the boys to leave."Can I come with you?I want to go to the store anyway so I'd like to come with you?"I insisted as they were about to leave.Jimin still hasn't told me his answer.

"Yeah come with us."Jin said and I nodded.I grabbed my jacket,purse and wore my shoes.Told my mom I'm going out and finally we left the house.

We walked for awhile and then Jimin stopped.My heart too."Can I talk to you now Allex?"He asked me and I nodded tentatively.Jin and Jhope walked a little further away and Jimin approached me."Allex..."He said.I looked down."I'm such a lucky man to be loved by you..."My eyes widened.I looked at him.Blushing face.Heart beating fast.Does this mean that he likes-"I'm sorry."

"Ugh..."I felt like I couldn't breath.What...?

"I can't like you in this way."I can't face him anymore.

"I know..."I whispered.My legs felt weak.I'm losing myself.How painful is this!Darn it!I have to be strong!

"But please let's be friends as we are now...I don't want to lose this relationship we have."Jimin...really...

"Yes.You're right."I smiled.Looked at him."Thank you for telling me your honest thoughts Jimin...Thank you."He nodded and awkwardly left.I closed my eyes.Took a big breath.

"Who?"I wondered as I felt a hand patting my head.It's Hoseok.He's here to make me feel better again.Like always.

"Don't cry..."He whispered.

"I'm not-"I couldn't continue talking.My face on his chest.His arms around me.A tight but kind hug.This is not a hug from just a friend.This is a hug from someone that loves me.How can I be so cruel to Hoseok again?

"I'm sorry..."I said between sobs.

"Why are you apologizing?You haven't done anything wrong..."He said with a calm,sweet voice.

"I'm sorry...."I repeated my words.I just couldn't say anything else.Being rejected is too painful...Hurting a friend is more.

Well I hope this didn't disappointed you guys...Poor Allex...

I hope you liked it...

See you next time chingus~ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 22 11
Kim Taehyung is a handsome boy every girl would love to have. But he himself want a boy like them. What will happen if there's a girl who fall inlove...
178K 16.5K 52
sugasweet: lets chat! ( ^_^)/♡ #dm #sugasweet #chat #newfriends jiminie retweeted your tweet. jiminie favourited your tweet. A YoonMin fic with sho...
1.2K 22 18
->Ahn moved in a new city and she went to a new school.She met Jungkook,J-Hope,Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung,Yoongi and Jimin. - ->Ahn will have feelings t...
53.4K 1.8K 15
Jimin who is unaware of love his friend Taehyung holds for him meets a guy who claims to be his former lover. But Jimin can't remember him at all. S...