STILL WITH YOU (JIKOOK)

By xpensive_girl00

When the utmost need for love compells one to bear it all, Would he stand by it, till the end Or woefully m... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
Def, not what you looking for!!
70.

41.

5.7K 438 67
By xpensive_girl00

Yoongi's arrival made jimin feel so giddy. After all the older was the only one who made him feel so safe and secure in his presence.

Yoongi saved him from the one who was trying to assault him, gave him his leather jacket when he was freezing in cold, defended him from the man who assumed him as a worker and was ordering him in the hospital, and more over thought of him as an worthy person to share his past traumatic experience.

Yoongi did appear rough and tough physically but had a very soft and a kind heart.

How jimin wished jungkook could be like that!

As he approached yoongi and crushed him in a hug, he felt so safe.

How jimin wished hugging jungkook could feel the same.

It may have been a very casual physical touch intimacy for jimin but he had no idea what he did to the older's heart which was thumping and vibrating due to his electric touch.

Yoongi had never felt that before. His first encounter with jimin in the alley and the way his heart drummed when jimin just hugged him, that was the exact moment he knew something in him wished to see that certain cute boy for another time too.

And fortunately god fulfilled his wish and he got to come across jimin for more than just once, he turned out to be lucky in case of jimin but he would have been more lucky and his encounter with jimin could have turned out to be more fortunate if jimin wasn't married to some rich ass guy .

He wasn't led on by jimin as per as he remembers. It was him himself who was expecting way more than what he was supposed to, in a way. How could his dumb brain think that someone as kind and pretty as jimin would be single.

May be that's the reason why he haven't spoken to jimin in a well manner. Exactly 24 hours had gone by of him being in that cottage for some stupid ass self love campaign which sounded so cringy even when he thought about it......gosh it was too much for him.

And it would be not an over exaggarated thing for him to say that he was in love with the cute boy who unfortunately turned out to be already married.

And though he wanted to talk his heart out with jimin, he just didn't say anything when jimin had asked him how he arrived there and he didn't ask the same to jimin when he wanted to.

Jimin was obviously hurt by the yoongi told him to exit from his room and jimin being jimin.... he did what he was asked for, being bewildered with the way the older just shooed him off.

But how could yoongi even pretend to not hear anything when it had been a while of hearing jimin's heartbreaking sobs from the attached room.

Yes he wanted to maintain a nice distance from jimin aka the already married boy, but he could no more pretend that shit anymore so he did what he should have as per the circumstance.

He threw his quilt away, slided that fucking annoying barn door while gritting, ready to bury the asshole because of whom jimin was wasting his pearl like tears.

He saw jimin on the bed lying like a mini burrito, violently sobbing with the cellphone clutched in his hands. (a/n: let's assume that the lights aren't switched off yet)

He ran to where jimin was, kneeled beside jimin's side surprising jimin with the speed he suddenly appeared before the sobbing boy. Jimin shoved his face in the pillow gesturing yoongi to go away with his hand.

'What happened? Who made you cry?' Yoongi asked ignoring the gesture jimin just did.

'Why do you care? You ignored me too, didn't you? Just go away.' Jimin said amidst his muffled sobs.

'Where did I even go wrong?' He screamed punching the mattress.

'I just wanted to ask him how he was doing and he hung up on me.' Jimin discarded his cellphone on the floor not so harshly but with enough force causing the screen to crack at the top left corner.

And yoongi wasn't much dumb enough to know whom jimin was talking about.

There yoongi was, ready to do anything for attracting jimin's attention and on the other hand there was this jimin's haughty husband who hung up on him.

'It's okay, jimin! Now stop crying and let's go and wash your face.' Yoongi tapped jimin's back making jimin roll a bit to the other side of his bed.

'I am not a child. Just go and ignore me like you were doing. And leave me alone.' Jimin sulked as he harshly wiped his tears with the quilt.

'Oh, come on! I was not ignoring you. Didn't know you could sulk too, duh!!' Yoongi grabbed the quilt's edge applying strength to pull it away from jimin. As as he predicted he didn't even had to apply his strength. He pulled away the quilt with his normal hand movement.

The quilt was thrown on the floor very soon and yoongi just carried the stubborn jimin into his arms heading towards the washroom.

'What the?? Let me down. You are as same as him. You hate me too and think of me as a burden. Don't you?' Yoongi rolled his eyes hearing what jimin was blabbering.

How he wish he could silent the younger with a kiss but that could be only possible in his daydream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Oh my gosh!' Jin exclaimed as jungkook carefully applied ice pack to his sprain.

'Couldn't you be more steady? Now look at what you did to your leg.' Jungkook said before jin hit him on his forearm.

'It's all because of you ass. If you had come in time, I wouldn't have to reheat the dishes and I wouldn't have spilled the soup and my ankle wouldn't have been sprained. You are responsible for my condition. Only you. How did jimin even stay with you?'
And that's the moment when jungkook knew, he had accidentally hung up on jimin and fucked up so badly.

'Oh shit! Jimin had given me a call and while I was in the call, your scream scared me so much that I came here running and I accidentally hung up on him. He must have felt bad. Why did you do this, hyung?' Jin flinched as jungkook grabbed his hair in frustration.

'This punkass jerk! How dare you shout at me? And besides why did jimin even call you? I don't remember giving him your number. You could have also said him I just heard jin hyung's scream from downstairs. I would call you back in a moment. But no, you had to come here running like bull when I had already sprained my ankle. So in simple terms, you are the one fucked up. Not me!'

'You are impossible sometimes. Why can't you just accept your mistake? Do you always have to be so arrogant?'

'Look who is talking about accepting their mistake and arrogancy. The one who has not evolved from stone age is teaching me about morals. And you still being here proves how much stupid you are. If I had been in your place, I would quit talking and run to my room to call jimin back.' Jungkook dabbed jin sprain applying a bit more pressure earning a wince from him.

'You are so childish sometimes...I swear to god! I should have left you in the floor all sprawled like a yawning monkey. Tch!' And just like jin suggested, jungkook ran to his room, picked up the phone and dialed jimin back.

'Pick up the phone...please pick up!' He chanted and the god listened to his prayings.(a/n: That lucky bastard!)

'Hello!'
Jungkook's face shrinked as he heard a very manly and unfamiliar voice.(a/n: not so lucky, it seems..💅💩)

'Who is this?' Jungkook asked as the guy just yawned in response.

'You are the one who called, remember?'

'Where is jimin?' Jungkook anxiously asked.

'Washroom.' Yoongi answered in a very duh tone.

'And what is he doing in the washroom?'

'What everyone else does, I guess! Should I check up on him and report to you?' Yoongi was laughing like a maniac on his own lame sense of humour erking jungkook to the highest scale.

'Was that supposed to be funny, you dumbshit?

'Well it was funny for me though.' Yoongi said and jungkook rubbed his temple in anger.

'Did I take much time yoongi hyung? It's all because of you though. I had to take a shower since you dropped me in the bathroom tile while carrying me. Thank god I am not hurt.'

And this was what jungkook heard when he was about to give an earful to the halfwit who was too rude for his liking.

No doubt, it was jimin's voice but knowing jimin was with this guy named yoongi made his blood boil.

He hung up on the call deliberately this time and screamed in utter vexation.

Coming out from his room in a second, he called for jin hyung with such a thunderous growl that jin who was half asleep in the sofa fell down on his ass.

'My ass is sprained too. Ahh!' Jin cried out while grabbing his butt.🍑

Jungkook who thought jin had kept jimin somewhere safe with only himself, he was infuriated with jin now. All this time jimin was with yoongi, and jungkook was kept in dark. He was just irked by the thought of it.

A/n: 150 votes or more..I don't mind uwu!! 🐧Next update after a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...