How does the wolf feel about...

By forbiddenlover

Kaoru is a very scary but, attractive werewolf. In his school no one dares mess with him but, He has romantic... More

How does the wolf feel about his rabbit?
chapter two
chapter three
sudden development?
Rabbit?
Rabbit? Are you okay?
The rabbit has a story behind that sad face
Beyond confused......Just Freaky?
SHy little rabbit and sly wolf
A family unleashed
Kaoru gets bored at night
I don't know what to do.
A little chat
Why? A kiss?
The hospital
Another sudden development
hiding under the sheets
Out of the hospital
A note from the author
Another wolf wants to get into the fray
Wolves don't like to share
??????????????????????????
Steal him!
A kiss from Izzy
Trust is everything
AKio gets rescued
Itsuki hayashi
a gift from akio
sorry everyone
why is my hankercheif?
Miyakas b-day party
Sara and Miyaka meet
A little trouble at the mall
A question
A big surprise
Not again! I thought that it was over!
flower spirits
xxxxxxx
Grandmother Vs. Father
Sinking ship
i almost forgot
The anniversary
The life line
By the way.................
About shirayuki hime
A little planning
Faust and his declaration
Just a kiss?
Kaoru does the unexpected
wedding part 1
Wedding part 2

Locked in

4.8K 142 8
By forbiddenlover

================================Akio==============================================

The next day I went out and saw Kaoru on my doorstep.

I sat down with him and I asked,"How long have you been waiting here?"

"I have waited for you to wake up and to get out of your house. Are you still angry with me?"

"No. I got over it. Really. Sorry for yelling at you. I should've thought about your feelings as well."

"AKio.....................Do you still love me?"

I laid back and said,"I can't say..........................................I can say that I don't hate you. For now."

I can't play the part of the one who is always teased always.

Kaoru wrapped his arms around me and I sighed. I patted his head and waited until Kaoru wanted to talk again.

"Do you forgive me for now?"

"Yeah." I got up and he pulled on my coat.

"WHere are you going?"

"Shopping. I need to walk around more since I have to get better."

Hand in hand we went shopping and I didn't notice that I was being stared at until I saw that a very strange girl was looking at me.

So strange.

I returned to my apartment and strangely the feeling of being watched didn't leave me.

I felt that no matter what I did the feeling of being watched didn't leave me.

I slept and when I woke up in the morning the feeling was gone.

The next day I found out the girl was one of my class mates . She called me out and shoved a note into my arms and fled.

I opened the letter:

"Hi, My name is sara and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend? Please go to this location and please tell me your reply."

I was getting confessed to?

Amazing!

I went to the promised location to decline her offer and i realized that it was in a shed.

Why a shed? I tripped and the boxing club equipment fell against the door and I tried to get out but, no dice. I can't get out.

I looked at my watch. I was late. Did the girl leave already?

I checked my pockets for my cell phone but, then I remembered that I had left it at home to charge.

No. It's friday. WIll I be here for two days.

I heard an owl hoot outside and I jumped and trembled.

I'm scared!

I waited for three hours and  I just trembled and cried.

I'm scared!

WIll no one figure out I'm here?

I'm scared.

I want out!

I heard howling outside but, it didn't scare me this time. Hey at least I know the wolves can't get in. anything else might.

I want to go home.

Someone please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
755K 44.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
173K 19.5K 53
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...