Out of the hospital

==============================Akio================================================

I was glad that Kaoru loves me so much because at the moment he is one of my biggest supporters.

To avoid making my granmother drive all the way here I just called Kaoru over and he came as soon as I hung up.

I loaded my things into the car and slowly got it after taking some pain killer.

I still have to wear the wig but, it's better than people staring at my bald head.

I can't move around quickly but, I can move around a tiny bit.

I have to hang on Kaoru's arm alot to support myself but, he doesn't seem to mind. Not even a tiny bit even though I get tired alot and have to stop every few minutes.

He really loves me?

I kissed his cheek on a whim and I saw his face turn red but, when I saw a college bully get near I paled.

Oh nooooooooooo!

I cowered but, I saw the bully pale when he saw Kaoru.

I looked at Kaoru's face and I knew why. It's looked like the devil himself borrowed Kaoru's face and projected his demonic aura through his face.

The bully ran away and I sighed and leaned heavily on Kaoru.

I'm exausted. I want to stop for a while but, I don't want to sit around and do nothing.

Kaoru lifted me up into his arms and said,"You don't have to strain yourself. Let's go to an amusement park."

I shrugged and we got on the slow rides that won't cause any strains on my body and I had alot of fun.

In the ferris wheel he said,"Do you have any happy memories in a ferris wheel?"

I gave him a smile,"Now that I think about it I do. My mother loved ferris wheels because she said that they were romantic."

I sat beside Kaoru and he chuckled,"You really love your mother."

I rested my head against Kaoru's shoulder and whispered,"Yeah. I really loved her. I loved my father

too but, I loved my mother more. She never yelled at me and she would always know what to say at

the right time and place."

We both laid back and relaxed. I feel like we are an old married couple who just lay around enjoying the feeling of not being alone.

I can't say that I am used to this whole relationship this but, I have no complaints against it.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

==========================Kaoru=================================================I carried AKio back to his apartment but, I stayed there just to make sure he took his pill at the right times to withstand the pain.

I have no complaints against waiting but, I want to speak with him more and have his gentle gaze to always be on me.

I want more. i want to go on dates to go to movies together and just be selfish. I love him with all my heart so it's okay right?

My mate is mine and so far I've done my best to keep it that way.