Another wolf wants to get into the fray

============================AKio==================================================

The next day Kaoru and I went out I bumped into this very muscular guy with orange hair and green eyes.

He helped me off the ground and and he wrapped an arm around my waist and Kaoru roughly yanked me away and I heard a lethal growl leave the guys throat.

A growl?

I paled at the pain and I gave a soft whimper. Kaoru lifted me into his arms and If I didn't know any better is was a possesive HE'S MINE stance.

THe stranger kissed my hand and left with a wink. I was so surprised that I couldn't say a word.

Kaoru angrily took me to the men's room and washed my hands as if to remove all traces of that guy.

HE lifted me into his arms again and this time he stormed into a jewelery store and he said,"I would like to buy some couples rings!"

My jaw dropped to the floor and I flailed in his grip and the sales woman asked,"Which set would you like?"

He (Forced) let me choose a design that I liked and we got couples rings. He paid for them and though I protested we walked out and he made me wear a ring.

Instead of the girls symbol it was a butterfly ring on a flower.It looks really girly to my eyes!!!!

I frowned but, I was sort of happy that he bought couples rings.

HE looked angry and he left me at home and told me to get some rest.

========================Kaoru==================================================

Why did he dare touch AKio?

I stormed to the werewolf hang out and I shoved the mate kisser up against the wall.

Izzy smiled at me and said,"You had a cute guy with you. What is his name?"

Izzy's word infuriated me and I punched him in the kidney's. He will bleed later I'm sure.

He laughed. "A cutie has caught my eye and I plan to win him over..........................!"

He broke free and I left the club feeling more edgy than ever.

I was careless. WIth those types of guys I should have pretended that AKio was just a friend and Izzy wouldn't have gotten interested in him.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got so angry that I punched a car then fled because I had broken the windows.

well at least I should have given a warning.

A werewolf of Izzy's rank should be difficult to deal with but, if it's for akio I will fight to the end.

I went back to AKio's apartment and saw that AKio was making taco's and I went and bought his favorite carbonated drink.

We ate together and I was really happy. We'll at least I know that for now he likes me the most.

=========================AKio==================================================

THe next day when I opened the door I nearly jumped out of my skin.

The guy from yesterday!!

He smiled at me  and said,"Hey I'm Izzy and I moved in next door to you. Since i'm new to the area will you show me around the area?"

I mulled my options over. If i refuse will this guy be able to break in and beat me up?

Probably. I sighed and against my better judgement I left a note on the fridge should Kaoru come and I left my apartment.

However I managed to sneak a can of pepper spray into my pocket and I keep a firm grip on it with my free hand.

I took him to the supermarket and he asked,"Is this the only market around?"

I gave him an annoyed look and said,"I think that there is another market up ahead but, I won't take you there."

Izzy raised an eye brow.

"Oh? Why not?"

I sat down and caught my breathe.

"My doctor says that I can't move around much. Plus I usually go to this one."

He nodded and asked,"I never did ask for your name did I?"

"It's AKio. If you don't like it then too bad. Don't attach a nickname..............."

"Hey rabbit!" Too late. He had already chose a nickname to me.

I ingnored him and waddled on home but, Izzy yanked on my arm and asked,"I want to buy some food to eat. Not for the house but, to eat at a fast food place or something."

I really hate this. Not only do I have to walk three blocks to get to the nearest food place but, this guy is annoying the heck out of me.