A family unleashed

Once I finished with the stew I felt something nudge my side constantly but, whenever I turned around everyone had an innocent look on their faces so I got suspicous.

What could these three be planning? I turned to the pot and out of the corner of my eye I saw Kaoru lift his hand and I felt it brush my side and I turned on him and pointed the laddle at him.

"You!!"He jumped up and I threatened him with the soup laddle and gave him a forbidding look.

"Do it again and I will kill you. Got that?" I shot him a glare and turned off the heat and Risa asked,"Is Kaoru a bad boy?"

Kaoru cracked a grin and I said,"Yep. He is sooo bad that I am going to put him in time out."

Kaoru gave me a indifferent look,"What?"

"Go to a corner and sit there. Don't leave the corner until I say so."

Under RIsa's watchful Eye Kaoru went into a corner and stayed there and he tried to bribe her too.

Her response? She hit him with the laddle and said,"I will not be corrupted! Bad boys deserve to die!"

"Good job Risa!" I gave Yukina a meaningful look and she gave me a shy smile and said,"Mom takes bribes too."

Ah. That explains EVVVERRRYY thing!

"Akio will you dance for us?" I saw Kaoru jump in the corner and I shot him an annoyed glare.

"What dance?"

"The pogo dance!" I sighed and danced the pogo dance which the only thing I do is just jump and move my arms all around.

After five seconds I stopped and i heard knocking from outside.

Who could it be?

I looked outside and saw my distraught Grandmother standing there with a suitcase.

I opened the door and gave her a hug and Yukina and Risa Shouted,"Gramma!"

Yukina ran to grandma but, Risa kept staring at Kaoru making sure he didn't sneak away from the corner.

It's so funny.

"Akio! You have grown alot! Any girlfriends yet?" She joked and I turned bright red and I heard Kaoru chuckle in the corner.

"Oh Akio! I am so glad your doing well and it looks like you have a friend! Do you remember when you were to shy to talk to the other kids in grade school?"

"Grandma!!" I was mortified. Grandmothers are so embarrassing!

Jeez!

Kaoru stood up and Risa gave him a glare and said,"Your timeout hasn't ended. Sit down."

Grandma laughed and said,"It's over now Risa... Let me get a good look at ya."

Kaoru kissed my grandmothers hand and she blushed and exclaimed,"What a gentlemen!"

Gentleman my butt.. He beats the crap out of anyone who looks at him funny and he wears black almost every day and he flirts with girls like it's his job?

I scowl and my grandmother takes a seat on the couch and my cousins curl up next to her and she asked,"Is that stew I smell?"

I gave her a clever grin. She had the nose of a wolf being able to  smell such things and put a name to them.

"I just made some. Want to eat before going out?"

"Leave? Since I'm here why don't I stay a while. You too Kaoru."

No. Not him too.

"Actually Grandma I think that Kaoru want to go home."

"I don't mind staying here. Afterall I get to be near lovely ladies afterall."

My Grandma actually giggled and I glared at Kaoru. Stupid.

As soon as I could get him alone I muttered,"I really hate you."

He must of heard me because he closed in on me and asked,"Why?"

I left the room and I shut myself in the bathroom.

=====================================Kaoru===================================== i am annoyed and bothered at the same time.

Akio declared that he hated me and just left without saying why.

"You like my grandson no?"

I saw a glint in AKio's grandmothers eye and I said,"Of course."

"Sorry. I don't mean to be blunt but, you like him in that way don't you?"

Oh so she can tell. SHe's one sharp knife.

"Yeah. I do. Does the thought bother you?"

She shrugged and said,"No. I'm old young man and If someone can keep him happy forever then go for it. Akio probably won't notice you like him unless you tell him straight out."

"Your giving me permission to go after him?"

I was pleased and surprised. Well at least I was given the greenlight.

Now back to the issue at hand here. How will I appease the rabbit?

The things that normally make me happy would probably kill him so thats a no go.

Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................