Not again! I thought that it was over!

I felt a sudden heat flash and I blinked to clear my vision.

As of late I have been feeling funny...............................................................................

NO................................IT CANNOT BE!

I went the hospital and got checked. It has come back.

"What do you want to do Dr.? Since I am the sick one here I can't diagnose myself."

"I say that we should check again in two days. If there is any growth then we will operate immediately."

I left the hospitla with a heavy heart . Not again. I thought that it was all over and now my cancer is back.

How am I going to tell Kaoru?

My breath stopped in my chest.

I can't tell him. I can't. He might not want to be with someone who is always in the hospital.

I know it.

My heart ached and I told my grandmother about it right away.

She told me that she was coming to visit and I didn't stop her. I might die.

Kaoru kept trying to catch my attention and I gave him smiles all day long.

I don't want him to leave me.

I spent the next two days just being with my grandmother Miyaka and Kaoru an finally when I went to the hospital the Doctor did confirm that it was growing.

I have to get treatments again.

What A  nightmare.

 I called Kaoru up and said,"Kaoru I am going to be with a friend for a while so don't come to my place anymore."

I hung up and took a deep breath. I hope luck is on my side.