??????????????????????????

==================================AKio------------------------------------------------------------------------- I knew this was a bad idea. SInce my scar hasn't  faded I can tell that whenever Kaoru looks at me his gaze drops down to my chest.

I bought two vanilla ice cream cones and I gave one to Kaoru and I sat down on the beach sand that was cool and nice to the touch.

I haven't been to the beach for a while. I closed my eyes and I felt a warm hand land on my arm and I opened my eyes.................................................................... I nearly screamed when I saw that is was one of my high school bullies.

Oh crap why didn't I buy a taser or something so I can deal with these problems! I tried to sit up but, he pressed the heel of his flip flop over my chest and searing pain started.

I can't breathe!

I was about to scream for help when i saw a flash of black and I saw the bully go flying in the air.

"Are you alright Kaoru? Feeling a little faint still?" My jaw dropped in surprise.

Izzy?

Why was he here and where was Kaoru?

"I'm okay. I just walked too much yesterday that's all nothing serious or anything like that."

Izzy smiled and I felt that something was up. It was the same knd of smile Yukina would use when she would tell me that she broke something of mine.

"Let's go swimming." He lifted me up in his arms and I didn't resist because in doing so would hurt me so I stayed still and asked him to put me down.

He got into the water with me and I liked the cool feel of the water on my body and I relaxed and izzy asked,"Do you come to the beach often?"

I was surprised by the question.

"No. I actually came here just on a whim is all."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

===============================================================================

Sorry the chapter is short but, i am sleepy and tired so you either bribe me or comment for me so I will live to make more uploads.......................................................