By the way.................

I watched in horror as the vampire threw the wolf away from him and he came at me fangs visible.

He pinned me against a tree and licked my wrist and grazed his fang against the flesh of my wrist.

He then licked my neck and I screamed when his teeth sank into my shoulder. I kicked and I summoned my strength and the tree behind me groaned and wrapped it branched around his throat.

He scratched me right below my ribs and it hurt like Hell. I screamed and I fell down and I saw that the wolf had gotten up and I became afriad again.

The vampire tore itself free and it bit my forearm and I kicked him where the sun don't shine and I saw his eyes go black.

The wolf overtook him and I rolled away and clutched my arm and belly.

The vampire hit the wolf and ran off and I watched as the wolf trembled and I saw a naked Kaoru.

No matter what the circumstances and no matter how shocking it was I sheilded my eyes against the sight.

"Cover yourself man! You can't go walking around naked!"

"You get attacked by a vampire and see that I am a werewolf and thats the thing that your worried about?"

He tossed me over his shoulder and ran to my apartment and ran a bath and tossed me in.

"Ow!" I coughed and he got into the water and I backed up and he said,"Tell me where he touched you. I'll wash all traces of him away."

"Your Naked! Get shorts on at least you perv!"  I shouted and then I noticed that he too was injured and I snatched up a sponge and forgot about his uh................................ Birthday suit ..............ness...

I washed the blood away from his torso and face and watched as he slowly healed and when I tried to administer to my own wounds he snatched the sponge away.

He washed my injuries and he kept watching my face and he asked,"What were you doing out in the park anyway?"

"You might think I'm crazy if I tell you. See I felt something was calling me."

He took my face into his hands and asked,"Was it a tree that was calling you?"

"Yeah................................. Hey............!" He kissed me and He leapt out of the bath and picked up the first aid kit that I had under the sink.

He patched me up and then he put on some of my oversized clothes and got on his knees.

He hugged me around the waist and said,"I want to ask you something before I my courage runs out on me."

"Er............................... Ask away then." This is weird. Kaoru is never shy about anything.

"In your pocket there is something in there to you from me. Check your pockets."

I did as he asked and I saw that it was a velvet box. A box?

"open it." 

WIth shaking fingers I opened it and i dropped it.

No way............................................... NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AKio will you marry me? I have been planning to ask you for several weeks now but, I seem to end up doing other things. IF you'll have me I promise to always be there for you and to never abandon you. I will always be there is for and even should you not want me I'll still be at your disposal."

My heart beat was loud to my ears and I sat down on the floor.

"Kaoru................................................................................. Um............................................. I don't know how to  tell you this but, how exactly are we going to get married? I have never heard of ................."

"We are going to get married in Galagoes temple. It is a small temple yes but, we can get married there. IF you want to that is."

I thought about it. DId I really want to marry him'? I mean he can always ditch me for some woman afterall.

oh what the heck why not? I love him and he loves me back.

"okay." He looked me in the eyes and I saw the uncertaintly in them.

"Okay?"

"I'll marry you. If you want to that is............................................. Hey Kaoru why are you crying?" I got down on my own knees and wiped at his tears.

"I was scared. I thought that you were just being with me out of sympathy and not out of love. I love you Akio please don't ever change."

"Hold up. Kaoru I don't even know how to get married or what I'm supposed to do."

"I did all the research." He got up and he tugged on my arm and he whisked me away to the Wedding suit place near his house and i struggled.

"Kaoru I am in my freaking P.J's! "

"Hello sir.................... Listen I just proposed to this guy and I want you to pick a white suit for him before he changes his mind."

"RIght away! I have the suit right here with the measurements and everything."

"When did you get my measurements?"

"I stole them from the gym teacher a while back................................................. Anyway here is the money for the suit."

He paid the man and this time he dragged me to see places to get married and to host the reception and I kept stuggling.

What have I gotten myself into?