A big surprise

"What going on?"

"I just saw the most beautiful dress in this magazine!"

Miyaka landed on Kaoru and he growled but, she ignored him.

She showed me a very pretty wedding dress and I said,"It's beautiful. It truly is."

"What is?" Kaoru got up and glanced at the page.

"Feh. It's just a dress! " I gasped and smacked Kaoru with a pillow.

"It's every womans dream  To get married to the one they love! Don't mock such pure hearted feelings!"

He looked at me strangely. "Do you want to get married?"

I blushed at the implication of his word and I said,"I would............If I loved that person."

I got out of the make shift bed and i strutted to kitchen and made some crepes and smoothies for everyone.

"AKIIIIIIIIOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What?"

"I have to catch a taxi so bye!!" SHe ran off and Kaoru came close and he kissed me.

Wah! So sudden! I blushed and Kaoru whispered,"IF you love me then you shouldn't be angry with me so much."

I scowled.He has been getting pretty bold as of late. I wonder what he has under his sleeve.

"AKio lets go on a date today!"

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

He tossed me over his shoulder and we went to the movies and we watched a movie together.

I hate horror movies the most! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hung on the Kaoru's shirt sleeve and I closed my eyes and flinched at every scream.

This is boyfriend abuse!

I wanted to cry. I hate scary movies!

When we exited the movie theater I was out of energy. I had used up all my strengh to hold unto Kaoru who just laughed throughout the movie.

I swayed on my feet and I sat down to take a breather.

"AKio?" I looked up and saw Haru.

"Haru..................................."

we started to talk but, Kaoru pulled me away and I saw that he was annoyed.

"Kaoru! slow down I can't keep up with you!"

He slowed down and I asked,"Why do you never let me talk to anyone else? I mean I almost think your jealous by the way your acting!"

"HE likes you. I can tell."

"Kaoru! Please don't be jealous so much! Yes it does up my ego that you would think that everyone is after me but, please don't start thinking that my friends are after me too."

I felt tears form in my eyes. Akio don't you dare cry!

"AKio are you crying?"

Darn it!!

"No!"

HE dragged me off somewhere and he sat me down and forced a vanilla ice cream cone into my hands an I took deep breathes.

"What made you so upset?"

"I always trust you but, you never trust me back! I have never done anything to make you suspicious and yet you treat me like I am an ex convict or something!"

I was bawling by now.

"I'm sorry Akio. It's a first for me to go out with someone I love so much so Its only natural that I don't like seeing you with other guys."

"What did I ever do to you to make you distrust me?" I bawled and I become exausted.

I can't take it any more.

I slumped against the table and fell asleep.

======================Kaoru====================================================

He does have a point.

In our relationship he has never cheated on me or even had the thought cross his mind and he trusted me completely that he didn' think I would.

I left him in his bed and I collapsed on the couch.

I guess that I need to trust him more.

I got up and saw the wedding dress mag was still neatly put away on a rack.

I went to aKio's room and checked his fingers. He was still wearing his couple ring as I was wearing mine.

As the weeks passed AKio became a doctor and I saw less and less of him everyday.

However he always had the time to eat an talk to me.

Every day I could see that he was full of new and interesting things but, his warm heart and kind words never changed.

As the days passed I would pass the tex store everyday and i thought,"Is it finally time?"

I looked up the expenses for getting married and I saw that every day was precious.

Even though I still got into fights with Haru and Izzy we never would let him see.

One night It was the night of the full moon and I was sweating.

Need to transform.

I went out and transformed and the pain was relieved.

=========================AKio===================================================

I saw that Kaoru was looking kind of sick but, when I tried to ask him what was wrong he only brushed me off.

I hate it when people avoid my questions.

I saw Kaoru sneak off one night and i was suspicious by now. Was he going out to meet someone?

The temptation was too hard to resist so I followed him to the woods.

He became furry all ove and he started walking on his hands and legs and he became a dog.

A huge DOG!

I was stunned.

I'm dreaming. Yes I'm dreaming! I went back to my apartment and went back to bed and hoped that I would wake up.

I am a doctor and that shouldn't be able to happen. No freaking way.

When Kaoru came back he was um.................................................................... Very dirty so I commanded him to shower and I sighed.

What  A crazy dream I had last night!