I don't know what to do.

I woke and I was astounded by the fact that I had slept all throughout the night without waking up.

Akio wasn't around so I followed his scent into the kitchen and I saw that there was a note on the fridge.

"I am shopping for clothes..........Please don't cause any trouble while I'm gone."

I sighed in resignation. Don't cause trouble? Who is he to tell me what to do?

Even so I sat down and simply watched t.v waiting for Akio to return.

========================Akio=====================================================

I buttoned up my shirt and looked at the pale faced doctor.

"Well? How bad is it?"

The doctor sighed and said,"The cancer is putting strain on your heart. I don't know if I can operate on it. Do you still want to try?"

I stared out the window and asked,"Doctor how long have you been a doctor?"

He looked surprised by my question,"Nine years. Why?"

I shrugged,"Do you feel like your making a difference in someone elses life?"

He gave me a pat on the back and I said,"How much will the operation cost?"

He straightened up and said,"Don't you dare think that you can pay it off on your own. don't you dare."

I gave him a sheepish grin and said,"Saw right through me did you? Your so clever doctor."

"It is alot of money stupid! A student can't pay for it on their own."

I gave him a wary smile."Well. If i can't pay for it on my own I'll just get him to pay for it. I won't lie

Doctor my family is in a tight spot right now and going to HIM I might get my surgery but, I won't have

to lose much in return."

The doctor knew who I was talking about and he froze.

"You.....................................................Sacrificing your pride for the sake of your family is honorable but, I wouldn't recommend it. It's just to risky."

"Doctor....................I am eighteen years old. Do you think that I would get myself into a mess that I can't get myself out of? No. I will Not break. "

I got off the bed and gave the doctor a smile.

I know what I am doing. I have always done what is in my families best interest don't I?

I got out and I saw that my grandmother was there. She had a shocked expression on her face and I understood why.

SHe is wondering what I am doing here. I've been caught.

She fast walked towards me and I saw her expression change to sorrow.

Oh grandma I didn't want you to make that face anymore. Please smile for me.

I hugged my grandmother and she asked,"Akio? What are you doing here? Are you sick?"

What to do? Do I tell her the truth?

"It's nothing grandma. Really. I am just not feeling well as of late. It's nothing serious."

I saw her search my eyes and she whispered,"I'ts back isn't it? Please tell me the truth Akio. I can handle it.'

I felt my composure crumble and I held my grandmother tightly and she rested her head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you sad again. I didn't want to make you feel sad or feel pity for me. I should have told you since I had first felt bad but, I didn't want to make you feel scared for me."

My granmother sobbed and I felt my own eyes start to water. I felt my warm tears fall down my face and I endured my own pain and tried to sooth my grandma's.

THis isn't want I wanted. I wanted to make sure everything was settled down and when I died I would be mourned for a little while and everyone would get on with their lives.

Now I see that I can't selfishly die.

"Stupid Grandson! Worry about yourself more!" She scolded and I wiped my tears away and now I really wish that I still had my hanky again.

We walked back into my apartment and I saw Kaoru whip up something in the kitchen.

My grandma and I exchanged glances. This has to be interesting considering the fact that it smelled like salt and potatoes in here.

"What are you cooking?"

"I don't know. I just put alot of different things together."

Sigh. I wonder if he cooks for himself at home.

I remembered a few weeks ago when he forced people to clean my house.

Nah this guy makes his servants cook for him. probably.

Now. What shall I do now?

==============================================================================

Good chapter isn't it? I hope you all enjoyed it and please leave me comments and questions and I really hope that you feel love for AKio.

I do already and I created him!

Please vote and feel free to ask for spoilers!