Trust is everything

We ate in silence and I broke it by asking,"Did you take your medicine?"

"Well Yeah. So..................I noticed that you had a worried expression when you came in. Why?"

I stared at the steak and sighed,"Well How can I be calm when I heard that my precious and trusted LOVER kissed PASSIONATELY with another man?"

AKio choked on the soda he was drinking and I patted his back.

"WHy............Does............Everyone.....................think that he kissed me passionately! It was only a few seconds and I was so surprised that I couldn't move!"

I felt fury consume me but, I stayed quiet. At least he wasn't in on it.

"Prove it." I saw confusion spread on his features.

"How?" an idea popped in my head and I thought about it.

"You kiss me. It should be easy since you kissed someone you didn't like so easily......."

Akio turned red as a tomato and I saw him clench his fists. "You......You jerk!"

HUH???

"I told you that I didn't know he was going to kiss me until the last moment you! Get out."

The cold anger in his voice unsettled me and I stood up prepared to apologize for my insensitivity.

He kicked me out and slammed the door in my face and I was shocked.

THe rabbit biting the wolf? I stared at the door and waited for Akio to calm down and open the door for me.

I waited two hours but, I heard that Akio was in his room and I could tell by the sharpness of the sounds that he was going to bed.

Ieft Akio's doorstep my mind filled with thoughts.

Why was he so angry? I am the one who's supposed to be angry...................

Well............ Akio did choose me over Izzy at the beach............He never complained when I dragged him off somewhere.................He never questioned me when I was with women...............

I stopped in the middle of the side walk and paled.

AKio was calm and composed all this time but, now he has run out of patience for me?

My heart went ice cold and I felt my heart stop. Does he hate me now?

It hurts. I hurt AKio's feelings by not trusting him. 

I went back to my house and a lower ranked wolf asked if he could get my help with romance trouble.

"I mean I know my mate has to work with alot of guys but, I can't stop being jealous. SHe is just too

cute and the guys she works with are good looking. She got mad at me for not trusting her and told

me that she never wanted to see me again."

I burst into sobs and then it was the lower wolf that was conforting Me.

I feel so ashamed. I don't want to end up like this guy but, Akio has already ditched me.

My chest was racked with sobs and when I had finally calmed down I sighed and went straight to

AKio's apartment and knocked on the door.

He's not home. I followed his scent and went to his college and I noticed that AKio wasn't alone.

He was with another werewolf and by the scent he is giving off he is attracted to aKio.

Akio didn't look like he noticed but, when he saw me I expected a little smile or wave instead I got a

cold look and he didn't look at me anymore.

God it hurts!

He kept walking and not once did he turn around to look at me.

I felt betrayed. No I had hurt him so I guess I deserve this agony. I sulked around and I saw Izzy and I Wanted to beat him.

It was all his fault that he was mad at me. I took Izzy to a place in the woods and beat him up....... He fought back and my hind legs were all bitten and bleeding.

Eh..........It will heal in time.

I stopped and collapsed on the bathroom mat and healed but, I felt painfully lonely.

How sad. I hate this feeling so much.

===================Akio=========================================================

"Thanks for helping me bring my stuff home Haru. I meant it."

Haru my older class mate by a year or so chucked,"Don't mention it."

"Would you like some dinner? I cook for an army so please help your self to some sushi and dumplings." 

He sat down and ate my food and commented,"You like a newlywed wife."

I startled and asked,"Why?"

"The house looks spotless, you can cook for yourself and your lover and you seem the type who would look good in an apron?"

I laughed at the joke.

"I have always been this way. Goodness for a moment there you scared the crap out of me."

I sighed and got angry all over again. Kaoru didn't trust me. The jerk!

I put some hot water to boil and the bell rung and I opened the door and saw Izzy standing there with an arm load of flowers.

He came in and sat down at the table and served himself.

Since when??

I closed the door unsure of what to do or say but, I went to my room to search for a stereo to listen to some music while we eat.

=========================Izzy===================================================

"AKio is my mate. Please back off." I growled and the man said,"I think your mistaken. AKio is my Mate. IF you were smart you would be able to tell that from the start."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on him. He is mine." I hissed and the mutt yawned.

AKio came back and put on some classical music for us to hear. Great.

AKio ate and we both stared at him the entire time he ate until finally he asked,"Is the food tasty enough? Does it need a little salt or something?"

We shook our heads and He gave as a happy smile.

Wow. I like his smile.

WE ate and we chatted too until it was really late into the night.