A kiss from Izzy

==========================Akio==================================================== I hit the alarm off button and I got out of bed and very carefully stretched my back.

I scratched my head and was making breakfast for myself when I heard the door bell ring.

I was surprised when I opened the door and instead of Kaoru standing there it Izzy was there with a batch of lilly's in his hands and he put them into my arms.

"Er.................Whats the occasion?" Iasked and I fingered one of the white petals.

Izzy got my arm and pulled me over towards him and I got kissed.

Kiss????????????????????????

Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped away and wiped at my lips in surprise. WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY?!

He smiled and got near my ear and whispered,"I like you. Please go out with me."

I was so shocked that I didn't notice my grandmother watching everything from the top of the stairs.

I slammed the door on izzy and when I heard his footsteps get farther away Grandma came in and said,"I saw evvverrrrrrytttthiiiiinnnnggg!"

I jumped and I looked down at my hands.

"I have no idea what your talking about. " I couldn't look at my grandmother in the face.

""oh so I only IMAGINED that PASSIONATE KISS that young man gave you in the front of your apartment."

I looked up and my face turned red at the use of her words.

DID IT LOOK PASSIONATE TO HER??????!?!??!?!?!?!!?

I shook my arms around and I stammered,"I-i-i-i didn't have time to prepare myself!"

SHe chuckled and she said,"I know. However you should have known that he was going to kiss you."

I shook my arms around again and said,"I met him only a few days ago!! How was I supposed to know if he liked me in that way or not?!"

I rested my head on the table and Granma laughed aloud and said,"I know that too. However you might want to be more careful if your not then your boyfriend might misunderstand."

I sighed.

Knowing Kaoru he would kill Izzy first and ask questions later and everyone knows that never ends well.

SIgh. What does a guy have to do to live peacefully these days!

Despite my confused mind I managed to serve granma some breakfast and eat some food myself before heading to the book store.

I am a little behind on my studies but, nothing a little time and hardwork won't fix.

=====================================Kaoru===========================================

I cleaned my bathroom and I was amazed by how sparkling clean it was. Since I have been staying at AKio's place most of the time I don't return home as much.

My cell rang and I answered it.

"Hey  Kaoru. I saw that Izzy guy that you told me to watch."

"Well?" I demanded feeling my blood boil.

"WEll................He sorta....................Went to AKio's place and.................passionately took him in his arms and kissed him!! I was so surprised that I dropped my breakfast. Akio sent him packing though and It was so cute to see him blush like that!"

I dropped the phone and let the news sink in.

Passionately...................................KISS........................................

I'll rip him apart.

I sweeped up my broken phone and went to work and when it ended I went straight to Akio's apartment.

He was just studying when I burst in and looked for anything that looked like some mutt was inside.

No. Izzy's scent ended at AKio's front door. Good.

He and I stared at each other and AKio asked,"Do you want dinner?"

WEll.....................Dinner first then investigation.

===============================================================================

Sorry that the chapter is short.

My sugar intake is low and I am too lazy to get something.

I hope you liked the chapter and If I can I will upload more and even create another boyxboy story soon.

Hehe love ya all!