The life line

"MMMMMMMMnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh."

I moved and a huge pressure came on top of me again. So heavy! 

Something warm nuzzled my neck and I froze. 

I glanced to my right and Kaoru was on almost covering me and he was sleeping soundly. Good for him.

I tried to push him off but, no he is just wayyyyyyy tooo heavy. I poked his side and he gave a grunt.

He moved over me and It held me still. Great now he's crushing me.

THU-THUMP! My heart started to race until the loudness of it drowned everything else out. Something is calling for me. THU-THUMP!

It hurts. "Kaoru!"

He got off me and I got up and swayed to the bathroom and showered. THU-THUMP!

My heart was racing and I felt adrenaline kick in. Something is calling me. Why?

I changed and went out for a walk to the central park. The biggest and most saddest tree was calling to me and I got close to it. 

The bark had dark spots of black and sap was splurting out as if to ward it away.

Someone's behind me. I turned and the tree absorbed me and I hid inside it. How unreal I am hiding in a freaking tree!

I caught sight of him and I shuddered. A little flower spirit held my hand and whispered,"It's a vampire. He likes to suck the life out of trees when he has nothing else to do."

"Is this the cause of my illness?" I whispered and I saw the vampire stop.

"I found you." I watched in horror as he ripped the roots of the tree away and she jumped down and the little flower spirit charged at him and cried,"Run master! He'll kill you!"

Scared! This vampire isn't like in some romance story......... He has the eyes of a murderer.

RUN! My legs held more sense than my head because I was already running away."Keep running! Don't look back Master! Don't!" 

I looked back and I watched in horror as the vampire tore the spirit in half and I heard her screams of agony.

NOO!

I saw a flash of black and huge wolf the size of a bear roar and charge the vampire.

They collided and I screamed.

Blood went flying and I shut my eyes.

Kaoru where are you??!