Why? A kiss?

========================Kaoru=====================================================

I wandered the lightly lit streets without resolve. I have been getting closer to Akio everyday but, I have yet to declare my feeling for him.

I don't think that he will harshly reject me but, I don't know why I'm hesitating. I don't to suddenly drop the,"Your my mate" bomb on him that my brother did. Trust me that had a really scary outcome.

I sniffed hanky that I had stolen from Akio and stuffed it into my pocket.

I hate the fear that I am feeling. I think that there are to many "What if's" and "Maybes" for me to make a choice.

I walked into the woods and morphed and I saw my brother and I howled loudly and he howled back.

We ran into the woods to blow off some steam but, I felt an awful sting in my heart.

I yelped and fell to the ground and felt the agony consume me.

It hurts..........................................I roared in agony and my vision blurred and I passed out.

When I came to I was at home and everyone was hovering over me.

What in the world happened.

===========================Akio=================================================

I was taken to the hospital and an Iv was stuck into my arm and I was exausted.

I can't believe that my condition is getting worse so quickly.

The room was too cold and I wanted the feel the warmth of someone being with me.

I can't call grandma. She would die of a heart attack if I did that.

WHo should I call?

I used alot of my strength and called Kaoru.

"Kaoru..............................If you .............Have time please come to Hotien hospital. Room number seventeen."

I hung up and closed my eyes for a brief moment and when I woke up a warm hand was grasping mine tightly.

Kaoru.

I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was him.

I opened my eyes and Kaoru looked at me with intense eyes.

"I'm a little bit sick. Sorry for bothering you."

I closed my eyes again and I felt warm lips brush mine and I couldn't believe it.

A kiss. Why would he kiss me?

I stared at him and he got in real close and said,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for forcing my love on you. I love you AKio."

He let my hand go and left the room and this time my accelerated heart beat had nothing to do with my condition.

I I'm so happy! And confused!

I am confused because i'm happy. Is this normal?

I drifted to sleep. Please don't leave me.

I don't want to be alone.