Itsuki hayashi

======================================AKio========================================

"Thank you for sending me home." I hugged Haru and went into my apartment and attacked my fridge.

I pulled out ham and made sweet glazed ham and made some smashed potatoes and before I knew it I had made a feast.

Now what? I can't eat all this all by myself.

I called up my family and they came with smiling faces but, underneat the surface i could tell that they were hiding something from me.

I saw the strain on their faces and I pretended not to see it for their sakes.

I'll bet all the money that I have stored in the bank that my father threatened them.

I've had enough of this game of hide and seek. I won't stand it anymore.

Once everyone left I pack three shirts and pants and my wallet and I hopped unto a train and looked out the window.

Let this cruel game end.

I made it to my fathers main branch in Itoya and I rented a room in a hotel.

I fast walked towards my fathers building and I was stopped by security.

"Will you give this to Mr. Hayashi for me?"

I gave the note to a security officer and he asked,"Who from?"

"AKio. "

It didn't take long for my father to call me.

"AKio! How are you son?"

"Let's cut to the chase. What did you do to make my family uncomfortable?"

My voice was cold and robotic.

"I only asked to see you. I didnt pressure them to do anything they didn't want to do."

I laid back in my chair at the hotel and he asked,"Is there something wrong?"

"If you aren't interfering where you aren't wanted then there isn't any problem."

".................................AM I a bad guy in your eyes?"

"No................................................You the most pitiful man in the world. I can't help but, feel contemp for you but, then again I am grateful to you. Since you rejected my mother and I then my mother could meet my dad and I can be the person I am now. I can only thank you for that."

I hung and up pulled out the plug for the phone.

I can only thank him for bringing me into this world. I can't thank him for anything else.

=====================Itsuki hayashi=============================================

My son hung up on me and I called him back. He didn't pick up.

He must have turned off his phone or something. I sighed and leaned back in my swivel chair.

you are the most pitiful man in the world.............................................

My sons word resounded in my head and It became hard to breathe.

my own son pitied me and cannot find a place in his heart at all for me. I deserve it one would say.

I wanted to see my son because my father on his death bed told me that family was the most important thing and that the feeling of being a "DAD" was the best thing in the world.