a gift from akio

I tossed an turned all night long but, in the morning I still felt tired.

Should I just leave already?

I packed my things and It took me a while to get to a mall. i bought a fountain pen and I wrapped it up and went to my fathers work.

Well. I can leave this with him and hope that he doesn't go around asking for me.

I left the pen with a security guy and went back on a train and when I got home I ate leftovers.

==============================Itsuki================================================

He hates my guts.

I sulked around but, then my security guy told me that AKio had left something for me.

A knife to kill myself no doubt.

I looked around for a pen and couldn't find one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I took the thickly wrapped package and tore it open.

a golden fountain pen. I raised it up in the light and felt happy.

It had been years since someone bought me a pen and it was from AKio.

I read the note over and over again,"Dear Father,

Sorry for yelling at you. I should have controlled myself better.

AKio."

I'm happy.

FATHER................................ In akio's hand he had written father. He doesn't hate me so much after all?

I sat down and I put the pen on a special stand for it.

I had thrown the other pen I had and left the pen there.

My first gift from Akio.

I'm happy.