AKio gets rescued

I was relieved when I saw the sun rise through the tiny window up near the roof of the shed.

I had made it through the night. My eyes ached and I closed my eyes and slept. I woke up to a painful stomach pain and I grimaced.

I didn't bring............................Oh! I didn't eat my lunch earlier................................................

I opened my backpack and munched on half of the dumplings and carrot sticks and saved the rest for later.

I sighed and relaxed against the padded floor and slept and waited for rescue...............................................

================================Haru=============================================

Somethings up.

Akio had promised to go clothing shopping with me after he took care of something in school.

I have known AKio long enough to know that he would never blow someone off without giving them a heads up.

I morphed into a wolf and searched for AKio's scent and I heard quiet breathing somewhere near the field.

I growled and i hear a gasp not too far away and Akio's scent eminating from the shed.

I turned into a human and I called,"AKio??"

"I'm here! I'm in the shed! I can't get out the door is covered!"

"Hide somewhere I am going to break down the door."

I broke it down and Akio was in my arms before I could blink.

He sobbed and i fell to my own knees.

He was here all alone all this time? Why didn't I notice earlier?

I hugged him tightly and didn't let go. If it was me I could have broken the door or morphed into a wolf and call my pack but, could AKio do?

Cry for help and wait?

"I'm sorry for not noticing. I am so sorry."

"Thank you for finding me."

"Thank you."