A little planning

I struggled with all my might and stopped as soon as we entered the temple. A warm fuzzy feeling entered me and I touched the white glass rose on the walls of the temple and Kaoru put his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you like it? I found this place a while back and i thought that you would like to get married here."

I took Kaoru's hand in my own and said,"It's lovely. oh Kaoru you thought of everything didn't you?"

"No. I still haven't thought of the people we are going to invite. I mean I booked a place where there is alot of space and so........................................................."

"Thank you Kaoru.......................... Tell me what would you have done if i suddenly got sick on you?"

He got down on one knee and pressed his lips against the back of my hands.

"I would do anything to find a cure for you. I would never leave your side no matter how bad the situation gets."

i blushed and Kaoru chuckled."AKio you blush for everything don't you?"

"Are you laughing at me?! If you are then I better change my mind about you right away!"

"AKio. I love you. Hey AKio............................... When do you graduate from college?"

"Today.........................."

"?!"

"Hey I never attend such ceremonies. I will drop by to collect my diploma and then I will just get a job in a local hospital."

"AKio?"

"Yeah? If you want to hear me say I love you I won't say it."

He became silent again. I love teasing this guy since he has teased me all this time.

"Akio...................................................................... If you won't say that you love me then at least kiss me."

"WHy you little! In case you haven't noticed there are alot of people around. "

"Will you kiss me openly after we are married?"

"Maybe. Depends on where we are and how brave I am feeling. um..................... Anyway can we look at different parts of the temple?"

"Actually I am not sure. I have only entered this room and In looking at it made me think THIS IS IT."

I took in the high ceilings the white marble floor and the glass flowers of all sorts everywhere even on the ground.

It''s perfect.