Miyakas b-day party

===============================Kaoru==============================================

"HE hates me now!" I growled and I circled around Oga with my fangs longing for blood.

"You should have hidden you old magazines better. It's not my fault he checked under the bed."

I growled loudly and I heard a huge bang at the door.

A very pretty girl came in and I growled at her too. How dare she come into my home?

"Sara what are you doing! Annoying little sister!" I growled and she sat down and said,"I got stood up! Me!!"

"I asked AKio out but, he was a no show!"

"Your the one who locked him into the shed??"

I roared and I saw my sisters eyes widen.

"HE got locked in the shed? So i wasn't stood up after all!!"

"Thats besides the point!"

She skipped away. SHe and I had the same tasts in people? Mother why did you bring such a person into the world?

Great. Just great.

===============================AKio===============================================

It's so nice to just be alone for  a while.

i went out and relaxed for a while. My phone rang and I picked it up and asked,"HEllo?"

"Akio please don't hang up! It's you father....."

I waited,"WEll What did you want to say?"

"You cousin is having a birthday and I would like you to come. Please! It's just for two days you hardly have to show up. Just give a tiny gift then you can go back home."

"How old is she?"

"sixteen."

"NAme?"

"Miyaka."

I hung up and sighed. WEll. I can do this little thing for my cousin. It's not her fault that she has a bastard of an uncle.

I went and bought a XOXO purse the one that I was told to be the most popular and I even bought some flowers. I bought a suit and left for my fathers place.

We got into a car together and I sat farthest away from him. i could tell it hurt him but, then again I don't really care.

WE got out and It was a very expensive party and I saw lots of people look at us and greet us.

I never gave out my name nor did my father and I pushed through the crowd so I could quickly give the gift to the kid.

I saw the birthday girl sulkin in the corner and I sat down next to her.

"Happy birthday....... A gift for you."  I pushed the gift into her arms and she glared at me.

"ARe you one of my future Fiance canidates. If you are your stupid If you think that I will be with you.,"

I lifted my hands and shook my head. SO this girl has also suffered some hardships as well.

"I am not here to woo you. Miyaka. I just came to drop of a gift and leave while everyone is greeting everyone. I also have some advice for you. Stop sulking and have fun. IT's the only kind of revenge  you can use at your age."

I got up and I saw surprise flash on her face.

SHe got me by my coat sleeve.

"Your just gong to leave? WIthout any cake or food?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry but, you are a stranger to me. I don't know anyone here and I don't see the point in staying. I hope you have a wonderful seventeenth birthday and oh take this."

I took out a key chain and gave it to her.

"It may not be fancy but, its something extra for you;. Good bye and happy birthday again."

I waved and slithered through the crowd trying to look for a way out . I left and hoped my father didn't figure out that I was gone until I had covered all my tracks.

--------------------------------------Miyaka---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No one has ever said that to me before.

I toyed with the key chain in wonder.

I have always been the prize in my suitors eyes and now I was being told that sulking never solves anything.

Mother has always told me to grit my teeth and bear it but, now shes gone and I am here to deal with all these problems.

I tried to weave through the crowd to look for the boy but, my suitors got in the way and then Uncle Itsuki gave me a present.

"UNcle have you seen a boy with blonde hair and a navy colored suit pass by?"

I saw that my uncle became sad.

"HE left already?"

So uncle does know him!

"WHo is he?"

"Your cousin."

I was stunned. I had a cousin and he had never been intoduced to me??

"What is his name?"

"AKio..........."

I weaved through the crowd and I saw a flash of blue outside and I ran out and caught up with him.

"GO back to the party Miyaka. It's no fun to be out here all by yourself."

AKio my cousin smiled and I smiled back.

He was warm and open hearted person and I have only met him once.

"Are you going back to Uncles home?"

A dark shadow passed oever his face.

"I don't live with him. I live very far away. Go back to your party. Celebrate!"

I looked back and saw that akio was gone.

==========================AKio==================================================

I fell asleep and I woke up to the sound of knocking the next day.I opened it and I saw that my grandmother was there.

"I need to have a word with you."

I already knew what it was about.

"Please come in."