why is my hankercheif?

==============================AKio================================================

I sneezed into my elbow and sighed. Someone must be talking about me. I went back home as I saw Kaoru standing there with a batch of red carnations. So pretty. He crushed me to his chest and I pushed against it.

"k..Koaru your.......holding me too tight."

"I just missed you. You were gone for four whole days. i thought that you were still made at me."

"oh..............I had gotten locked in a shed."

He gasped and hugged me.

"Are okay?! Why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't have a phone. Anyway lets go inside. It's a bit nippy out here in case you hadn't noticed."

We got inside and suddenly Kaour suggested,"I alwyas come to your place but, you have never come to mine. Why don't we go to my place for once?"

Before I could protest that I was tooo tired to go he lifted me into his arms and he closed the door and he ran all through town to get to the forest.

A huge cabin!

I stared at the huge thing and wondered how this guy could live here on his own.

Nah he probably has some room mates that clean, and cook for him.

WE got in and I saw two very mean looking biker dude stereo types sitting playing poker.

Once they saw us they stood up and started towards us. Oh crap!

"AKio..Meet Oga and Inuki the good for nothings  that live with me."

Wah! How bold!

I shook hands with them and said,"Thank for allowing me to visit."

"Oh no we should be thanking YOU. /I hear that your a good cook and since we have to cook for Kaoru everyday before he had met you we are grateful."

"No worries I like cooking. So you guys do the cooking in this house?"

"Yeah;.. THis lug can't cook so we do it so he doesn't food poison himself."

The had no idea how true they spoke.

"Let's go to my room!" 'He dragged me off ot a plain room and I sat on his bed while he went to get tea.

I sat there until the tempation was too hard too resist. I got on my knee's and looked under his bed and pulled out the magazine's.

Sports mag............Sports mag..............AHA!! I knew that he was the type to have play boy mags underneath his bed.

Kaoru came in and he saw me and dropped the tea set that he had in his hands.

I stared at him accusingly.

"AKio it isn't what you think.......................! I was................UH...........................Their my sisters! .....RIght! THE magazines are my sisters!"

"You know I don't mind that you like women better. I really don't. However to have magazines under your bed in uncouth. I'm leaving thank you for having me."

I got up patted my pants and walked out and Oga asked,"When will you be back?"

"I don't know. When I think about Kaoru and myself a little more."

I saw a hankerchief on the table and I picked it up.

"Kaoru what is my hankercheif doing in your house??"

"I picked it up. Is it yours?"

"WEll thank you for finding it and have a nice life."

I left and stuffed the hanky into my pocket. It's only natural for me to leave since Kaoru must still like being with girls than with me.

Is he with me out of pity?

I stopped and sighed. I started walking again and I was surprised that I could hurt myself with my own words.

 I always do the opposite of what I want. Even though I still can't like my father I want to keep a little piece of him.

My hankercheif had been something my father gave to mother and she had treasured it. I myself kept it close because the hankercheif held one of my most private dreams.

I wanted to have a family.

I have an aunt and grandmother and lots of cousins but, never really had a father who looked at me in love instead of worry.

I when i was a mere boy had dreamed that my father was a loving man who had made a mistake and that would soon come meet my mother and we would be a family.

It never happened and even though I never had it I yearned for it. When I saw other boys with their families I became jealous.

I really need to get my thoughts straight so I can grow up.

I am not a child anymore.