Ties That Bind✔️

By _ScarOfTheWind__

A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his fa... More

Part- 01
Character Sketch- 01
Character Sketch- 02
Part- 02
Part- 03
Part- 04
Part- 05
Part- 06
Part- 07
Part- 08
Part- 09
Part- 10
Part- 11
Copyright and Part- 12
Part- 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
New cover + part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57 ( last chapter)
Ties that bind:)
THE BOY WITH THE SCARS

part 25

7.6K 489 81
By _ScarOfTheWind__

Important note at the end. Avoid mistakes please.

After few minutes myrah was calm enough...at that time only ram-ishita and Mrudula entered inside.

Ishita(caressing Karan's hair)- are you okay baby?

Karan (smiled lightly)- yess ma don't worry.

Ram-manik,when will they take him for X-ray and MRI?

Manik- after he is done with His breakfast... nandini did you bring something?

Nandini who was checking Karan's report looked upwards and nodded. She hurriedly took out everything and placed everything on table.

In all this noone noticed mrudula except Karan, she was helping Nandini silently. Her eyes were red which indicated karan how much she had cried all night..

He wanted to talk to her but was not getting any alone time. He wanted to ensure that she is fine. Soon his eyes met Manik who was already looking at him.

Seeing karan worried Manik raised his one eyebrow as if asking what happened. Karan took out his phone and message him.

Karan- papa help me please. Mrudula is not fine...I need to talk to her.

Manik smiled lightly and blinked his eyes telling him he will do something. He send the same message in a group where all elders were included.

Everyone looked at each other and smiled looking at Madly in love couple.

Manik- umm guys (he said looking at all the boys) come with me please...we have to talk to doctor as well as get some medicines sooo....

Everyone nodded but younger clan i.e arav aradhya Diya didn't know about the plan so aarav sat back only.

Seeing him Manik said- tujhe invitation du?

Aarav-(pouting)- I'm tired...cabir uncle didn't let me sleep whole night,he was snoring like horse. And why do I have to come doctor se baat krne ke liye itne log?

Seeing him all laughed while cabir made a really bad face and said.

Cabir- apni beti Nahi deni Maine tujhe.

Aarav's mouth hunged open but then he smiled listening navya.

Navya- don't worry aarav,hum tumhe apni beti dedenge. I know how difficult it is to sleep with this donkey.

Everyone laughed and manik dragged whining cabir araav with him.

On the other side navya had already told aradhya and Diya about the plan. So Diya spilled water on Nandini and aradhya both and made it look like an accident.

Diya-ohh sorry sorry maa,aradhya... you guys should change or you will catch cold.

Aradhya(acting)- yaa yaa...uff Diya what you did.

Diya-(dramatically) I'm sorry aradhyaaa...come na I'll help you.

Aradhya(with fake irritation)- yeah yeah chaloo.

Navya and nandini who was controlling their laugh with great difficulty too were coming out with myrah but stopped listening mrudula.

Mrudula (low voice)- ummm navya aunty...I can go with maa...aap yaha ruk jaao.

They knew she is trying to avoid Karan which angered him. Before navni could say something karan said

Karan(sternly)- navya masi you go with maa...she will be here.

Mrudula- but-

One glare from him she knew it's better to not instigate him more. After they move out karan called her.

Karan(same tone)- come here!

But mrudula didn't budge. She kept standing there.

Karan(angrily)- fine! Don't... I'll only come there.

He was going to get up but before that only mrudula ran towards him stopping him.

Mrudu (worriedly)- what are you doing? You could have hurt yourself.

Karan(looking straight at her)- and what about the pain you are giving me? Haan?

Mrudula (low voice)- what did I do?

Karan- seriously? What did you do? You keep on ignoring me,you blamed yourself for this, you cried whole night and now you are not even coming closer to me. Are you fucking serious mrudula?

By now mrudula was crying holding him whereas karan was having tears seeing her.

Mrudula (hicupping)- Karan...Karan..

Karan(holding her in his arms)- yess baby... I'm here only....see nothing has happened to me.

Mrudula (holding his injured head softly)- karan....you are fine na? Is it...is it paining?

Karan(lovingly)- you are here na...how will it pain?

Mrudu (angrily)- stop it Karan...you are here because of me...tell me now...is it paining? Should I call doctor?

Karan(sighed)- jaaan... firstly it's not because of you. You are nowhere at fault... understand? (she nodded slightly) secondly I'm fine...just a little pain in head...baaki I'm perfectly fine. It's just I don't why it's paining in my left side of stomach and back.

Mrudula (worriedly)- stomach?

Karan(shifting uncomfortably)- yeah...I  even asked from doctor secretly he said he will let me know after x ray if there is anything serious. Don't tell anyone about this for now okay?

Mrudula nodded rub that area of his stomach little kind of soothing him. Karan felt little relief too he laid back with closed eyes holding mrudu close.

When he again opened them and said- Jaan...where is Varun, mukti Bua,dhurv Uncle aliya aunty?

He asked this cause even aarav didn't told him anything about them and distracted him. So he thought of asking mrudu.

Mrudula (looking here and there)- umm...are...see food is getting cold...wait I'll feed you.

Saying this she was about to get up but karan hold her hand and said- jaaan...if you won't tell me I won't eat anything.

Mrudu- Karan Please naa...why are you forcing me?

Karan(irritated)- and why no one is telling me anything?

Mrudula closed her tightly and get herself ready to let him know everything.

On other side

Everyone was sitting around in waiting room when cabir said- vaise manikkk...aarav and Karan always proves haan.

Manik- what?

Cabir- (laughing) that they are your son only.

Manik rolled his eyes at his drama and everyone else giigles. Myrah was all silent which was hurting everyone but before they could do something neyonika asked something which made everyone nervous.

Neyonika- Manik. You still didn't told us how Karan fall from there?

Manik(looking here and there)- maaa voo...umm...

Raj(sternly)- Manik, I want to know whole truth right NOW.

Manik knew now there is no going back he asked aarav to take myrah out through his eyes which he gladly did and Manik told everyone everything.

After listening him neyonika was crying while Raj was hell angry. He said something which shocked everyone present there and made manan hell scared and insecure.

Raj(angrily)- Manik if by any chance you bail your friends or your sister,I'm going to take away karan from you all for forever. I'm hell serious about this.

Neyonika (shocked)- Raj?

Raj(angrily)- what Raj neyonika? We never give this type of values to our daughter. She deserves this and now she will pay for it. If you have any problem let me know,you can stay with her I'll go alone with karan.

Manik- (angrily) stop it dad. No one is going to away my son from me.

Nandini ( tensed)- yes dad... please don't take him away from me. Please.

Raj nodded and everyone moved back towards ward to see mrudu making Karan eat last bite of his food.

Seeing everyone she cleaned Karan's mouth and got up while karan hold manan's hand and said.

Karan( calmly)- papa...mummaaa.....kuch baat krni Hai.

Nandini- say na baby..what is it?

Karan-please get everyone out of jail.

Everyone was shocked listening him. After what all they did he is still asking them to get them back whereas when mrudula told karan everything he was shocked. He never imagined this. He thought manik must have said something to Varun or would have asked them to go...but jail? It will be a lie if he say he didn't felt hurt after listening their truth. He was living in a burden, guilt that he tried to harm his own brother...that he almost destroy his family that he was the reason of his sister's death or should I say unborn sister. He was guilt-free now and felt a lot better but still he didn't wanted them to suffer like this.

Raj- we are not going to do anything like this Karan.

Karan-but dadu-

Raj(sternly)- I said na...no means no.

Manik- he is saying right Karan. They killed our baby, they harm aarav and you.... betrayed all of us and you still want to forgive them?

Karan-fine but what's the fault of varun papa?

Nandini- he pushed you Karan.

Karan-no maa he didn't...I mean it was not intentional. It was just an accident. Earlier also Mukti Bua asked him to lie about aarav that's why he did. If we can forgive Diya why can't we forgive Varun?

Abhi- but Karan-

Karan-I'm not complete yet uncle... don't you think it's your fault too. If we will send varun to jail now there are chances he will get more rebel. This is the time dad...he can change...and change for good. I'm not saying trust him fully, keep eye on him...put rules for him...but don't destroy his life like this. Abhi uncle you have more experience and knowledge than me...but this is the time when you should act like a father and fulfill your responsibilities. Please papa? Aap tou smjhiye?

Manik(thinking something)- he is right abhii...Diya and Varun did wrong cause of bad Parenting. No one is born evil...in Mukti's case mom dad did everything to give her right values but she was in wrong influence of dhruliya but she was grown enough to understand what's right and what's wrong but Varun is a teenager dad...he needs right Guidance. We won't make things easy for him but we shouldn't destroy his future. He has his full life ahead of him.

Everyone agreed to him and cabir Abhi was going to get his bail when doctor came inside and took Karan with him for X-ray and MRI.

Cabir- we will go after reports okay?

Manik nodded and sat down worriedly.  Manan was feeling like their heart will come out soon. Soon after full 1 hour doctor came out and moved towards them.

Nandini (worriedly)- doctor...what happened? Is there any clot?

Doctor- no Mrs Malhotra but-

He was going to say something when younger clan and cabir hooted happily.

Navya(hugging nandini)- dekhaa Nandu...humne Kaha thaa na...hamara karan bilkul theek hoga.

Nandini nodded happily but their happiness were short lived.

Doctor- please everyone keep silent... atleast listen to me.

Manik(happily)- sorry doctor...they got excited. Tell me what is it? Do we have to take extra care of him? Any diet?

Doctor (calmly)- Mr Malhotra karan don't have any clot but his left kidney is getting damage as he fall on his stomach. We didn't notice it before cause there was no bleeding over there  so we did surgery for his brain but now We have to remove it or else it can cause infection to other major body parts as well.

(Guys I'm not a doctor or a medical student but I have tried to make it realistic as much as possible. Don't take it to your heart please)

Nandini sat on nearby bench with a thud while manik was numb. Noone knew what to do now.

Kinda boring? I know
But I won't be able to update till Tuesday so will try to give double update today or you want me to update on Tuesday only?
Tell me please❤️🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 4.4K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
132K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
984K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
216K 16.1K 40
A broken arrogant single dad and a chirpy but broken girl. Their paths cross and there is something instant between them which is unclear to both ho...