๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐š โœ“

By jacqualinereads

๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brother... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01 | I Promise, Always
02 | Pinky Swear
03 | Do You Trust Me?
04 | Cut the Bullshit
05 | Believe me
06 | Okay
07 | I'll Find You
08 | New York, New York
09 | Awkward
10 | Cigars and Cologne
11 | I Told You
12 | Are You Happy?
13 | Mute
14 | Nervous?
15 | Vixen
16 | It's Business
17 | Perfect Blackmail
18 | Self Defense
19 | Double Tap Bitch
20 | You Surprise Me
21 | Secondhand High
22 | Weed and Leather
23 | Dream
24 | Sing
25 | Drowning
26 | Pray For Me
27 | Thank You
28 | Truths
29 | Feels Right
30 | Slap Me
31 | Breath of Fresh Air
32 | Heartache
33 | Plans and Frustrations
34 | Love
35 | Weirdo
36 | Oh Shit
37 | Pure
38 | Guilty
39 | Too Pretty to Die
40 | What Are We?
41 | Grateful
42 | Shit Show
43 | Rightful Heir
44 | Revelations
45 | Let The Show Begin
46 | One Hell Of A Fight
47 | That Was Fun
48 | I'm Lost
49 | Real Talks
50 | Decisions
51 | Forbidden
52 | Chance
53 | One Down, One To Go
54 | Family
55 | Unplanned Date Night
56 | Little Brother
57 | Support
58 | Suspicious
59 | Here's The Plan
60 | Move Out
61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing
62 | My Girl
63 | How Is This Possible?
64 | Blessing
65 | Dreams and Recovery
66 | Soap Opera
67 | The Italian Aren't Welcome
68 | More Introductions
69 | Respect
70 | It'll Always Be You
71 | Bad Word
72 | Unbothered
73 | Gabriel
74 | Like Old Times
75 | Vendetta
76 | Now I Escape
78 | We Are Coming For You
79 | Finally
80 | I Missed You
81 | Andrรจ and Alec
82 | Valentina
83 | Now What?
84 | Tease
85 | Goodbye
86 | Bonding and Worries
87 | Immature
88 | Double Date?
89 | Disaster
90 | Apology
91 | We Know
92 | Presents and Confessions
93 | More Gifts
94 | Tattoo
95 | Challenge Accepted
96 | Sleep Tight Bitch
97 | Holy Shit
98 | Thoughts and Doubts
99 | Clueless
100 | Another Day, Another War
SEQUEL

77 | Seduce and Kill

34.9K 1.2K 265
By jacqualinereads

I'm sitting in the conference room sorting through paperwork and business deals, I haven't been sleeping at all, I've been drowning in all the mafia-related shit as well as trying to search for Valentina.

A man barges into the conference room, startling, Alejandro, Luis, and Ivan. The man walks in the room and bows his head in respect to us before he straightens up, I recognize him as one of Alejandro's men, "We found something boss."

They always tend to find something but it always leads to a dead end so we never tend to take it seriously, slowly losing hope.

"Viktor and Gabriel were spotted in Madrid, no sign of Valentina though."

Someone else bursts through the door, startling us once again, Gio walks in with his laptop, "I found them, here's the security footage I managed to dig up."

He reaches us and places the laptop in front of us, he pushes play on the video, which shows Viktor, Gabriel, and Valentina at the airport entering a private jet. There's another man with them, I pause the video and zoom in on him, and instantly recognize him.

"Milos Andino, the Greeks are helping them," I grumble, running a hand down my face.

"Why would they be helping Viktor?" Luis asks confused.

"Because Valentina tried to kill Galen Andino," Nate says walking into the room with my siblings walking in behind him.

"Wait I got the blame for his assassination attempt but it was Val?" I ask Nate, who nods.

"Rumour was that it was a hit from Diavola though, not Valentina. Diavola's calling card was left behind." Alejandro says.

"That's because Valentina is Diavola." Ivan mumbles.

"Ivan!" I warn.

"What are you talking about?" Alejandro asks confused.

"Look, she would have told you all in her own time but I guess Ivan's let the cat out of the bag. Valentina is Diavola, she is the assassin that everyone fears." I explain.

"It all makes sense now, why she was so willing to help us with our situation and how she's so good at killing people, knowing things none of us know and planning things." Alejandro sighs now realizing.

"Gio hack into the plans manifest and find out where they're flying too, everyone started packing. We move out once we find out where we're going." I order.

"Already done, they're going back to America," Gio adds.

D I A V O L A

The jet has finally touched down in New York, home sweet home. Viktor and Gabriel still haven't allowed me to use my phone or given me any weapons yet, smart boys. I haven't fought them on anything yet, I need to know where we're going and what this job is that they want me to do.

Milos has been keeping a close eye on me the entire time, making sure I don't do anything or try to escape. If only he knew, I don't want to kill him because he's nothing like his father but I will if I have to.

We step off the jet and enter a car, men surrounding us with guns.

"What's this job you want me to do?" I ask no one in particular, gazing out of the window.

"We need you to seduce and kill, it's what your best at no?" Gabriel remarks.

I roll my eyes at his remark and scoff, of course, he would say that. For someone who claims they're in love with me, he has a fucking shit way of showing it. I think it's just about sex with him, not about a connection. I don't have any feelings towards him at all, he's too blind to see that.

"You'll be going undercover at a strip club a friend of mine owns, you'll be a dancer," Viktor says.

"Whatever," I mumble.

D I A V O L A

As I lay on the hotel bed tied up, I stare at the ceiling deep in thought about my family. I hope they're all okay, I know me doing this probably won't make sense to them but I know Viktor.

He'll always escape and continue to play the cat and mouse game, he enjoys the thrill and the chase. I don't, I just simply want to end it and kill him.

"Your target is Xavier King, he's —" I rudely cut Viktor off, "He's twenty years old and is the heir to the American Mafia, his father is Rowan King and his mother is Hannah King. I know who they are, why do you want Xavier dead?"

Viktor glares at me for interrupting him, "that's none of your concern, we just want him dead."

I dramatically sigh closing my eyes, I can't kill Xavier because I'll have the entire American Mafia after me and my family. We haven't had any deals with them but I know Luciano wants to in the future, I can't fuck that up for him.

Looks like tonight is the night...

Viktor walks over to me as I still lay here, I don't even look at him. He unties me and roughly grabs my arm and pushes me into the bathroom where there is a lingerie set and an outfit for me to wear.

"Can I please play some music while I get ready? I like to get in the mood." I ask, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

Viktor nods and passes me his phone that he has connected to a speaker in the bedroom, he looks over my shoulder to make sure I'm not doing anything I shouldn't be, internally groaning I pull up a song, 'Daisy by Ashnikko'. I turn the song up and Viktor raises a brow at my choice of song.

A/N — The song is above if you want to listen to it and get into your bad bitch vibes, warning there is swearing.

Rolling my eyes, I hand his phone back and push him out and slam the door in his face, locking it. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror, all the bruising has gone away now. I have a few scars but they don't bother me, I embrace them now.

I pick up the lingerie and it honestly doesn't look that bad, it's got that pure innocent vibes going on.

A/N — Valentina's lingerie set.

Once I change into the set, I throw on the clothes provided and start on my make-up and hair, moving to the music, swaying, and twerking a little. Bringing my inner bad bitch out, preparing for tonight.

It's not my first time pretending to be a stripper and seducing someone, it has been a while though. I've researched the King family as well when Luciano said he wanted to get involved with them.

They are ruthless and are always heavily guarded and protected since a lot of people want them dead, Viktor for example.

Once I've finished getting ready I exit the bathroom and find Gabriel and Viktor waiting for me, "I'm ready." I inform them.

I'm ready to kill them and escape...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 569 32
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
RED ๐Ÿฅ€ By SophieGail

Mystery / Thriller

237K 9.4K 55
The world thinks she's dead, purely so she could become her fathers ultimate & deadliest weapon. Armed with a new alias & a fearless attitude Gabrie...
565K 13.9K 34
A boss and his assassin. what could go wrong? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Death? Love? Sabotage? Vincent Ramirez Cold- hearted Leader of the Italian maf...
2.4M 37K 54
M A T U R E C O N T E N T - 1 8+ ------------------------- A Mafia Romance โ€ข A Slowburn Enemies to Lovers โ€ข "Did I tell you how fucking gorgeous yo...