πƒπ’πšπ―π¨π₯𝐚 βœ“

By jacqualinereads

π’π‘πž 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯, 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐒𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brother... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01 | I Promise, Always
02 | Pinky Swear
03 | Do You Trust Me?
04 | Cut the Bullshit
05 | Believe me
06 | Okay
07 | I'll Find You
08 | New York, New York
09 | Awkward
10 | Cigars and Cologne
11 | I Told You
12 | Are You Happy?
13 | Mute
14 | Nervous?
15 | Vixen
16 | It's Business
17 | Perfect Blackmail
18 | Self Defense
19 | Double Tap Bitch
20 | You Surprise Me
21 | Secondhand High
22 | Weed and Leather
23 | Dream
24 | Sing
25 | Drowning
26 | Pray For Me
27 | Thank You
28 | Truths
29 | Feels Right
30 | Slap Me
31 | Breath of Fresh Air
32 | Heartache
33 | Plans and Frustrations
34 | Love
35 | Weirdo
36 | Oh Shit
37 | Pure
38 | Guilty
39 | Too Pretty to Die
40 | What Are We?
41 | Grateful
42 | Shit Show
43 | Rightful Heir
44 | Revelations
45 | Let The Show Begin
46 | One Hell Of A Fight
47 | That Was Fun
48 | I'm Lost
49 | Real Talks
50 | Decisions
51 | Forbidden
52 | Chance
53 | One Down, One To Go
54 | Family
55 | Unplanned Date Night
56 | Little Brother
57 | Support
58 | Suspicious
59 | Here's The Plan
60 | Move Out
61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing
62 | My Girl
63 | How Is This Possible?
64 | Blessing
65 | Dreams and Recovery
66 | Soap Opera
67 | The Italian Aren't Welcome
68 | More Introductions
69 | Respect
70 | It'll Always Be You
71 | Bad Word
72 | Unbothered
74 | Like Old Times
75 | Vendetta
76 | Now I Escape
77 | Seduce and Kill
78 | We Are Coming For You
79 | Finally
80 | I Missed You
81 | Andrè and Alec
82 | Valentina
83 | Now What?
84 | Tease
85 | Goodbye
86 | Bonding and Worries
87 | Immature
88 | Double Date?
89 | Disaster
90 | Apology
91 | We Know
92 | Presents and Confessions
93 | More Gifts
94 | Tattoo
95 | Challenge Accepted
96 | Sleep Tight Bitch
97 | Holy Shit
98 | Thoughts and Doubts
99 | Clueless
100 | Another Day, Another War
SEQUEL

73 | Gabriel

37K 1.3K 308
By jacqualinereads

We are meant to be finalizing our plan today for tomorrow night's exchange, I haven't contacted Viktor yet but deep down I already know he knows what I'm planning. I'm so sick of this cat and mouse game, I just want it to end.

Messiah was a sweetheart and bought me upstairs and cleaned up my hands, gentle as always. He didn't say anything though which kind of had me worried, I hope I haven't fucked things between us because of that dickhead downstairs.

Gabe just knows how to rub me the wrong way, none of them know who I am, they've heard rumors about Diavola but have never had any dealings with me as Diavola.

I had met Gabe first at a club, it was after I had completed my mission and decided to go out for celebratory drinks with Nate. I had introduced myself as Valentina and stuck to it, no way was I going to tell someone I didn't know I was Diavola.

Gabe and I began hanging out more and more while I was staying in Spain waiting for Marcus to contact Nate and me, in regards to returning home.

As Gabe and I grew closer, he introduced me to Alejandro and Diego as his family. They later explained he wasn't related to them but treated him as if he were, which I never questioned nor cared about.

Therefore I became close with Alejandro and Diego also, they told me about their 'family business and I didn't even blink. They were confused with my reaction at first but learned I'm a girl who just doesn't give a fuck.

Considering I knew my biological family was in the same business anyway, who was I to judge?

Alejandro had pulled me into his office one day and had asked me for a favor, he wanted me to go undercover for them as a girl looking for a good time to reel in a guy who they wanted dead for being a traitor.

I didn't agree straight away, I had to do my research about all these people and about the guy I was supposed to lure into a honey trap. Finding out what I needed to know I agreed and helped them, but I didn't stick around and disappeared out of thin air.

Before I disappeared though and before the job I did for Alejandro, Gabe would always try to ask personal questions about me and try to fish information out of me, I grew skeptical about him and did some digging.

All I knew was, he was always sketchy when I talked about his relationship with the Gonzàlez family changing the subject all the time. I use to bring up his biological family as well and he'd always skip over the topic, especially when I'd bring up his dad who supposedly died.

I understood, it was a sore topic but surely he would have opened up to me. When I was doing some digging a few things didn't add up, so I had to dig even deeper and what I found fucked me up.

I never confronted him about it and I wasn't going to, I knew he was shady when he kept asking me questions all the time. I didn't want to believe it was true, but I knew it was with all the shit I found.

I ended up disappearing anyway since I got called back to come home, I left him alone and he left me alone. I never contacted the Gonzàlez family about what I found, but I always kept an eye on them just in case.

"Sissy—" Levi shyly says walking into my room with Gianni walking behind him, "can we come in?"

I smile and wave them to come in, "of course."

They walk in and sit on the bed with me, where I'm waiting while Mez has a shower. We did plan to have a shower together but I simply wasn't in the mood after beating the shit out of someone.

"You scared us, sissy," Levi whispers cuddling into my side, sniffling.

I kiss the top of his head and he looks up at me, Gianni doing the same before I sign and talk at the same time, "I'm so sorry you had to see that, I should never have done that in front of you both. I'm ashamed of myself, I truly am."

Gianni sadly smiles at me before his little hands start to sign, 'It's okay. We forgive you, we didn't want you to get hurt.'

"He's right, we don't want sissy to get hurt." Levi rapidly nods.

"I love you both," I say and sign to them, causing wide grins to take over their features and they jump on me and smother me with kisses on my face.

I break out in laughter, cuddling them closer to me. I fucking love both these little boys so much, I'd die without them in my life.

D I A V O L A

As we all sit in the conference room, Val walks in and takes a seat next to a battered and bruised Gabriel. As she sits next to him, he tenses and moves away from her a little, trying not to be obvious about it but we all notice.

"Okay, we need to finalize this plan of ours for tomorrow night," I announce, sitting up straight in my chair, my face in a stoic expression.

As everyone inputs their ideas and we finally come up with a plan, we all sit around and start conversing about other things. I notice that Gabriel is the first one to leave the conference room and Val noticed too, following him with her eyes in slits.

When she turns back and faces everyone her eyes connect with mine, she clears her throat gaining everyone's attention.

'Don't trust Gabriel, I have come up with a different plan. Do not repeat this plan to him!' She signs to everyone in the room.

'Why? Is he a snake?' I sign back.

'We can trust him, he's family. Why would you say not to trust him? Don't bring your petty drama into this,' Diego signs frowning at her.

Valentina pulls out a vanilla folder and slides it across the table towards Diego and Alejandro, they open the file and read it over. I observe them and see their faces drop instantly and they frown at the papers before looking up to Val wide-eyed.

'What does it say?' Dom signs asking.

'That's not possible,' Alejandro signs.

'What's not possible?' Nic signs before sighing in irritation.

'Where did you get this? How did you get this? Why would they lie to us?' Diego furiously signs.

'Would someone tell us what the fuck the file says?' our grandfather Stefano signs.

'Gabriel's biological father isn't our best friend Samuel like we believed.' Alejandro signs.

Everyone in the room looks at him confused before Valentina coughs to gain our attention so she can sign, 'His birth father is our dear friend Viktor Petrov.'

Are you fucking serious right now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 9K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
RED πŸ₯€ By SophieGail

Mystery / Thriller

228K 9.1K 55
The world thinks she's dead, purely so she could become her fathers ultimate & deadliest weapon. Armed with a new alias & a fearless attitude Gabrie...
1.4M 25.6K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’—π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’ π’”π’„π’π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Š " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ ? " "𝑢𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’ŠοΏ½...
56.7K 2.1K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...