Marinette : America's princess

By Aquaqueen2020

Marinette was glass. She was beautiful and yet so dangerous if misused. But she shattered. She broke, under... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

5.7K 187 68
By Aquaqueen2020

Marinette threw a punch at the woman in front of her, only for her arm to be caught and flipped over.

"Ow," Marinette groaned.

"You're good" Natasha commented, offering her hand.

"You flipped me the second I threw a punch at you" Marinette deadpanned.

"Well then...you're good for a kid. Now, don't hold back." Her opponent smirked.

They trained for hours, neither noticing the time pass by. Nino trained with Steve outside so that their shields wouldn't break anything while Chloe and Wanda trained together.

------------

"Hey, Mr. Stark?"

"hmm?" Tony hummed as he tinkered underneath his car.

"Could you please help me decipher this?"

"Marinette, it is 1 o'clock. Go to sleep."

"Yes, it's 1 and you should be sleeping too."

"I'm an adult, I can do whatever."

"That is no excuse!" Marinette huffed "Can you please come out?"

"What?" Tony deadpanned sliding out from under the car to find Marinette still in her pajamas.

"Help me decipher this." Marinette said holding out the grimoire.

"And why should I do that?"

"Reason no 1." Marinette started, holding out her finger "You promised you would help me with Paris's situation, Reason no 2. I have the power to run up and tell pepper that she has been cuddling a blanket stuffed with pillows instead of YOU."

"Well, either way, this is going to be like harry potter, Malfoy was the snitch but he was out in the forest too."

"Well as you can see I'm wearing my PJ's, soooo I can convince her that I came here for water and saw you roaming about."

"You wouldn't"

"Watch me."

"Did you just threaten me?"

"did I?"

"Ugh, fine. just leave it on the table and go to sleep, I get croissants for this"

Marinette smiled "of course, and thanks."

"Don't mention it."

-----------

Two months passed by insanely quick, filled with excitement and hours of training and investigation. They had grown pretty attached to them despite the fact that they only knew each other for 2 months, Luka joined them a few days later, even Kagami sneaked out sometimes and teleported to the tower to meet them.

"I can't believe you're going home!" Clint wailed dramatically giving Luka a bone-crushing hug

Marinette laughed "This has been an amazing experience."

"Wait a damn minute." Tony narrowed his eyes "Does this mean I don't get those macaroons anymore?"

"Wow" Marinette deadpanned sarcastically "It's great to know that somebody would miss my cooking more than me."

"Thank you." Bruce smiled patting her on her shoulder "For the calming techniques"

"Least I could do." Marinette smiled before looking at everyone "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We're gonna miss you too" Steve smiled softly

"yes!" Thor's voice boomed loudly "I very much regret not spending time with the little earthlings, I heard the lady in red was good in cooking!"

"It's fine, you had to go to your planet too" Nino smiled, Marinette nodded in support before bumping into something, she looked at the floor to find a familiar large hammer on the ground. smiling, she picked it up with ease and placed it on the table gently. Oh, how I'm going to miss this...

she looked up, diverting her eyes from the hammer to meet everyone's pale faces staring right back at her.

"What?" Marinette asked bluntly, confused. Thanks to Pepper, Marinette learned to be more confident in herself, which was something she really needed.

"The lady in red is now my ward!" Thor yelled, pointing at Marinette.

"No, she isn't! she's mine!" Tony yelled

"Fight, fight, fight, fight" Clint chanted making Natasha and Chloe join him with large grins, Pepper facepalmed behind Marinette, muttering something about "not getting paid enough for this shit."

"I'm none of your wards!" Marinette rolled her eyes "We need to leave now if we are gonna be at the airport in time."

"Aw Man" Clint sighed "They have to leave."

"Don't worry, we might drop by like Kagami." Nino shrugged as Luka nodded.

"You better" Wanda smiled.

--------------

All four Parisians watched as the avengers' tower became smaller as they moved further and further away from it.

"Hate to say it, but I'm gonna miss them"

"We could always visit them!" Marinette chirped, lightening up the mood

"I don't want to go back home," Luka murmured staring out the window, he seemed to be silent during the ride.

"Why?"

Luka sighed, throwing his head back "It's just...things have been really difficult at home. When I enter the house, Juleka starts yelling at me for literally the smallest reasons! she's so angry every time! she-she changed. It's so hard for me to even eat dinner in peace. and it's all because of that stupid, sausage-haired, lying bitch!"

"Woah there young man! Mind your language." Happy gave Luka a pointed look through the rear mirror, making Luka mumble an apology.

"Continue" Chloe prodded, curious.

"A-And mom! Mom's s damn stressed! She doesn't even know what's going on! -and if she did lose her mind, and I do not want that to happen. I just told her that I quit it kitty section to go solo. If she knew that the entire band teamed up to throw me out, she will be Furious and you do not want to see my mum angry." Luka ranted before adding in a low voice "Mom thinks Juleka is angry because I quit kitty section, and that's not the worst part."

"How in the world is that not the worst part?" Chloe snorted.

"Mum thinks that I should live with...Jagged, because apparently, she wants Juleka to calm down and the best way to do it is to ship me off to my father! who I didn't even know was my father until I was Akumatized! "

"Harsh." Happy mumbled making Chloe glare at him.

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"How in the world is that a good thing?! He abandoned us!"

"Look," Chloe smiled softly, placing her hand on his shoulder "Jagged is an amazing person and will be an amazing father if you give him a chance. He would never do what he did to you when he was younger, I mean he's been pestering me to speak to you, he really trying his best to make things up to you. All you need to do is give him another chance."

"What about Penny? don't you think she might feel uncomfortable with me around? I mean they just recently announced their relationship, it might be weird for her to be around me."

"pfttt, are you kidding? that woman is going to love you!" Marinette laughed "She's probably gonna call you jagged 2.0"

"Hate to break this, but we're here!" Happy interrupted

------------

I'm really sorry I hadn't updated in the past month, i had my exams and was totally preoccupied with it.

and

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 472 54
⚠️THIS BOOK IS PG-13! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T 13 OR OLDER!⚠️ Everyone has to be perfect. Nobody can be out of the ordinary. Being different...
25.8K 573 14
The cold night air made Marinette shiver and cuddle into the red scarf that wrapped around her neck. She looked at the bright lights of Paris, of her...
31.6K 817 23
This story is a mixture of the two fanfics, Daminette and Marin Marinette's brother. This story will be a bit different from my Daminette story I jus...
5.7K 114 14
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...